Windows 10: CALCULATOR APPLICATION CRASING

Discus and support CALCULATOR APPLICATION CRASING in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; WHILE OPENING THE CALCULATOR APPLICATION, IT CLOSED IMMIDIATELY, WHILE I SHOWING IN THE EVENTVIEWER FOLLOWING ERROR DISPLAYED. Faulting application... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by THE UNION CO-OP BANK LTD, May 29, 2020.

1. CALCULATOR APPLICATION CRASING

WHILE OPENING THE CALCULATOR APPLICATION, IT CLOSED IMMIDIATELY, WHILE I SHOWING IN THE EVENTVIEWER FOLLOWING ERROR DISPLAYED.

Faulting application name: Calculator.exe, version: 10.1910.0.0, time stamp: 0x5dc9c5e0

Faulting module name: Windows.UI.Xaml.dll, version: 10.0.18362.752, time stamp: 0x458b530d

Exception code: 0xc000027b

Fault offset: 0x00000000007132e0

Faulting process id: 0xffc

Faulting application start time: 0x01d63577525ba4be

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.WindowsCalculator_10.1910.0.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Calculator.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\Windows.UI.Xaml.dll

Report Id: 9a4b61d7-d6b6-46b0-9718-15d76bb1585a

Faulting package full name: Microsoft.WindowsCalculator_10.1910.0.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Faulting package-relative application ID: App

KINDLY ASSIST.

:)

THE UNION CO-OP BANK LTD, May 29, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Calculator

Hi,

Some of the reasons why the calculator app will not work properly are: the program encountered a corrupted system files, virus and malware, and another application is conflicting with it.

We suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the calculator. In doing so, you will have a fresh copy of the application which will eliminate the issue. Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Start menu.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Allow the application to make changes, Type in Powershell then, click
      Enter.
    • Type in Get-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Remove-AppxPackage then, click
      Enter.
    • Type in Get-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Add-AppxPackage then, click
      Enter.
    • Restart the computer after the process and try accessing the menu of the calculator.
    Don't hesitate to provide your feedback.

Mayra Aqu, May 29, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Missing application (Calculator).

Hi Lourdes,

Based on the details provided, there are a lot of possible factors for an application to be missing. To isolate
    the issue, we have some questions for you:

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• When looking for calculator using Cortana, what are the search results?

• Have you tried resetting your Windows Store components and check if it can recover the missing application(s)?

• Have you tried running SFC and DISM.exe?

• Aside from installing it again, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 29, 2020
  4. swarfega Win User

CALCULATOR APPLICATION CRASING

Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, May 29, 2020
Thema:

CALCULATOR APPLICATION CRASING

1. CALCULATOR APPLICATION CRASING - Similar Threads - CALCULATOR APPLICATION CRASING

2. The calculator doesn't calculate right.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The calculator doesn't calculate right.: Typing 5+5*2 gives the answer 20Should be 15 as multiplication always comes before addition/subtraction.This is the result of the calculator assuming that when you continue writing it should calculate at each step.Please fix this because it does not make a useful product when...
  3. The calculator doesn't calculate right.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The calculator doesn't calculate right.: Typing 5+5*2 gives the answer 20Should be 15 as multiplication always comes before addition/subtraction.This is the result of the calculator assuming that when you continue writing it should calculate at each step.Please fix this because it does not make a useful product when...
  4. Problem with some Windows applications Such as camera, calculator, etc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with some Windows applications Such as camera, calculator, etc: For like 1 week I'm having a problem with some Windows Applications, they won't open even if I cliked them a lot of times. I opened de Microsoft Store and it said it was a problem with the camera app, I did the reinstallation and I still have this problem. I also tried with...
  5. calculator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    calculator: I want this feature back on the calculator, it disappeared, I guess with an update. 15+15-5+2*4 so that it shows a running list of the numbers that I am using. It no longer does that. It only shows the number that I type in and 1 other number. Can this be fixed?...
  6. Calculator applications doesn't work...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calculator applications doesn't work...: Why does calculator,calander ..doesn't open in windows 10 operating system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-applications-doesnt-work/e593400e-5277-4c4c-8593-e246d74e3592
  7. CALCULATOR, PHOTO, STICKY NOTE APPLICATIONS NOT WORKING AFTER UPGRADE

CALCULATOR, PHOTO, STICKY NOTE APPLICATIONS NOT WORKING AFTER UPGRADE: Hi, I recently upgraded my windows from 1909 to Windows10_2004 and I discovered some applications are not working. Applications like Calculator, Sticky note, and photo viewer stops working. When you search for the Apps nothing shows. I also applied some resolution tips...
  8. Calculator

Calculator: Calculator does not come on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator/2bc20bcc-f728-40a6-a685-ff6750f4761a
  9. calculator

calculator: What happened to the calculator, it's no longer in the start menu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator/87a62349-dc33-4e10-bbf7-5f7b99701239
  10. Nvidia Display driver crases during gaming with report nvlddmkm!!

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Display driver crases during gaming with report nvlddmkm!!: Hallo. Today i experienced a crash during gaming. The report was that the driver stopped responding! Here is a photo of the crash report! Please help me! 39821