Windows 10: Calculator, Camera, Calendar, Store apps are blocked

Discus and support Calculator, Camera, Calendar, Store apps are blocked in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, currently having issue on my Win10 machine. The following apps Calculator, calendar, camera, store are marked blocked. For each of them I get... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SpeedyDiego, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Calculator, Camera, Calendar, Store apps are blocked

Hi,

currently having issue on my Win10 machine. The following apps Calculator, calendar, camera, store are marked blocked.

For each of them I get the following error "This app has been blocked by your system administrator", "Contact your system administrator for more info"

How can I see why those apps are being blocked and how to change that. I have admin rights on the computer.

Thanks,

BR

:)

SpeedyDiego, Jun 25, 2019
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Calculator, Camera, Calendar, Store apps are blocked :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 25, 2019
  4. PaulaJava Win User

Calculator, Camera, Calendar, Store apps are blocked

Windows 10 Calculator blocked by STIG

Our HQ IT (call themselves tier 3), have applied something called STIG (Security Technical Implementation Guide) without much consideration to the impact to our users. *sarc One of the security protocols blocks Windows store and all the apps that come from it, one being the calculator. My question is, does anybody know of a free calculator install that is not from the Windows store they might suggest? Or even a paid one might be of interest.

Thank you.

PaulaJava, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Calculator, Camera, Calendar, Store apps are blocked

1. Calculator, Camera, Calendar, Store apps are blocked - Similar Threads - Calculator Camera Calendar

2. Store app for calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store app for calculator: I am trying to get the calculator app from the Microsoft store, I hit the button and either nothing happens, or a blue Microsoft screen and logo comes up, but then disappears....
  3. Store app for calculator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store app for calculator: I am trying to get the calculator app from the Microsoft store, I hit the button and either nothing happens, or a blue Microsoft screen and logo comes up, but then disappears....
  4. Store app for calculator

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Apps like camera, calender, calculator and store not working in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps like camera, calender, calculator and store not working in windows 10: I don't know why but from when I have reset my pc Apps like camera, calendar, calculator and store not working in Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-like-camera-calender-calculator-and-store-not/d64d06dd-1bb1-475d-a50f-32a6ea4556b5
  6. Cannot open windows apps (calendar, store, calculator, etc)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot open windows apps (calendar, store, calculator, etc): I went to download something through the windows app store and ran across this message: "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Apps Settings...
  7. MICROSOFT STORE, PHOTOS, CALCULATOR, CALENDAR, MAIL, FEEDBACK HUB, CAMERA IS NOT WORKING

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MICROSOFT STORE, PHOTOS, CALCULATOR, CALENDAR, MAIL, FEEDBACK HUB, CAMERA IS NOT WORKING: Recently, when I opened one of my photos, I could not open it leaving with an error message saying "File system error -2147416359". I thought that it was only my photos but only to find out that my microsoft store, calculator, calendar, mail and feedback hub is not working....
  8. Unable to launch Windows Store,Movies and TV,Calendar,Calculator,Camera,Groove...

Unable to launch Windows Store,Movies and TV,Calendar,Calculator,Camera,Groove...: I am experiencing the "Windows Store" issue(The app didnt start) I tried all I found on the web,but nothing works for me, store and many apps won't open (including calendar, calculator,camera,Groove music...) after i updated my windows 10. Looking for your response......
  9. Calendar, Calculator & Camera Apps not working

Calendar, Calculator & Camera Apps not working: All the above Apps have not worked for a week or opened for a week. It doesn't allow me to roll back either. Please help. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-calculator-camera-apps-not-working/96724aec-6764-4154-b8da-c42d3a9c1f24"
  10. Microsoft Store & apps like Groove, Camera, Calendar, Calculator etc does not open up.

Microsoft Store & apps like Groove, Camera, Calendar, Calculator etc does not open up.: I already tried the following steps following an earlier post : 1. wsreset.exe 2. Command Prompt (Admin) - powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml 3. Tried Troubleshooting...