Windows 10: Calculator, Camera, Calendar, Store apps are blocked

Discus and support Calculator, Camera, Calendar, Store apps are blocked in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, currently having issue on my Win10 machine. The following apps Calculator, calendar, camera, store are marked blocked. For each of them I get... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SpeedyDiego, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Calculator, Camera, Calendar, Store apps are blocked

Hi,

currently having issue on my Win10 machine. The following apps Calculator, calendar, camera, store are marked blocked.

For each of them I get the following error "This app has been blocked by your system administrator", "Contact your system administrator for more info"

How can I see why those apps are being blocked and how to change that. I have admin rights on the computer.

Thanks,

BR

:)

SpeedyDiego, Jun 25, 2019
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Calculator, Camera, Calendar, Store apps are blocked :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 25, 2019
  4. PaulaJava Win User

Calculator, Camera, Calendar, Store apps are blocked

Windows 10 Calculator blocked by STIG

Our HQ IT (call themselves tier 3), have applied something called STIG (Security Technical Implementation Guide) without much consideration to the impact to our users. *sarc One of the security protocols blocks Windows store and all the apps that come from it, one being the calculator. My question is, does anybody know of a free calculator install that is not from the Windows store they might suggest? Or even a paid one might be of interest.

Thank you.

PaulaJava, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Calculator, Camera, Calendar, Store apps are blocked

1. Calculator, Camera, Calendar, Store apps are blocked - Similar Threads - Calculator Camera Calendar

2. Windows 10 Apps like Calculator, Calendar - no longer available?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Apps like Calculator, Calendar - no longer available?: Hi All, I've tried to reset some of the Apps, and the App just disappears! I like to use the Calculator, but it's gone - and I can't access the Store App any longer either? How can I get them back? Many thanks!...
  3. How to change Calculator and Camera app icons in Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change Calculator and Camera app icons in Start Menu?: Are there any third party programs or registry tweaks to change these icons? [img] 128011
  4. How to change Calculator and Camera app icons in Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change Calculator and Camera app icons in Start Menu?: Are there any third party programs or registry tweaks to change these icons? [img] 128011
  5. Microsoft Store & apps like Groove, Camera, Calendar, Calculator etc does not open up.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store & apps like Groove, Camera, Calendar, Calculator etc does not open up.: I already tried the following steps following an earlier post : 1. wsreset.exe 2. Command Prompt (Admin) - powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml 3. Tried Troubleshooting...
  6. Loss of Store, Calculator, People App, Photo App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loss of Store, Calculator, People App, Photo App in Windows 10: Hi there - I'm using a Surface 2 Pro running Windows 10 and noticed yesterday that a number of apps are simply not working when I log in using my profile (I am the user administrator on the machine, there are three other normal user accounts - family members) The apps that...
  7. WindowsApps, Store, Calculator, Camera etc have stopped working

WindowsApps, Store, Calculator, Camera etc have stopped working: Hi, I don't mean to intrude on someone else's Post but I have the same problem. This is real bull. When will Microsoft fix the WindowsApps problem? I delayed the upgrade from Win 8.1 until the last minute so that the bugs could be fixed. I have the problem that many...
  8. Calendar, Mail and Store app problems

Calendar, Mail and Store app problems: Calendar and Mail app don't work: I click on their icons. Nothing happens. The system is able to launch Store, I have several app updates that are pending, but when I try to download them I get an error as response (download seem to work, while installation don't). I tried...
  9. "Calendar app triggered alarm" blocks taskbar clock

"Calendar app triggered alarm" blocks taskbar clock: Hi everybody! Yeah, so it may have taken me a long time, but I used the Windows 10 calendar app for the first time tonight. I created a "test event" starting in ~10 minutes from now. I get the calendar notification sound and a pop-up in the lower-left corner of my...
  10. Mail & Calendar App Update Now In Store

Mail & Calendar App Update Now In Store: New Mail & Calendar App Update Ready in Store Version 17.6568. 46331.0 Just done mine and downloaded and installed ok 44385