Windows 10: Calculator cannot remember the number of digits after decimal

Discus and support Calculator cannot remember the number of digits after decimal in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Number of digits after decimal is kept at 2, but calculator cannot remember it. It gives 15 digits now. How to make it remember? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chdslv, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Chdslv Win User

Calculator cannot remember the number of digits after decimal

Number of digits after decimal is kept at 2, but calculator cannot remember it. It gives 15 digits now. How to make it remember?

Calculator cannot remember the number of digits after decimal 01f12600-2d8c-4c26-b13e-4a4062b16bb7?upload=true.png

:)

Chdslv, Oct 17, 2018

2. Windows Calculator decimal separator is always comma

Hi,

To change the decimal symbol back to a period, follow these steps:

• In Control Panel, click Region. Click on Advance settings.
    • Click the Number tab.
    • Change the Decimal Symbol setting to a period (.).
    • Click OK.
    Please let us know if the issue still persists.

Pinaki Mohanty, Oct 17, 2018
  3. decimal comma/point in Windows 10 calculator

Hi.

I have read some post relating this problem. And it is NOT solved yet.

In regional settings I have chosen languaje as Spanish (Spain) and in Adicional Settings in "Region - Format tab", decimal point is set to ",". Most of the applications, as Excel, are right, and use "," as decimal point. But W10 Calculator doesn't. This
    is very frustrating, for example, when you copy and paste a number from/to the calculator and decimal point is not considered. This involves wrong calculations and makes te Calculator app unuseful...

nacho_7373, Oct 17, 2018
  4. cromm50 Win User

change decimal place in microsoft calculator

change decimal place in microsoft calculator

cromm50, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Calculator cannot remember the number of digits after decimal - Similar Threads - Calculator cannot remember

2. Widows calculator decimal places setting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widows calculator decimal places setting?: Hi Folks,I like the WIndows Calculator but find it annoying that I always get a million decimal places when most of the time I only want a few. I'd really like to see a setting which lets me control the precision of the displayed responses. In fixed mode that would be the...
  3. Widows calculator decimal places setting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Widows calculator decimal places setting?: Hi Folks,I like the WIndows Calculator but find it annoying that I always get a million decimal places when most of the time I only want a few. I'd really like to see a setting which lets me control the precision of the displayed responses. In fixed mode that would be the...
  4. Is there any way to change the number of digits the currency calculator displays after the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to change the number of digits the currency calculator displays after the...: At present, the currency calculator does not go beyond the default 2 decimal places. This creates a lot of problems calculating cryptocurrencies. I changed the "No of digits after decimal" to 9 under "currency" and "additional settings", but it still stays at 2. Eg: it will...
  5. Is there any way to change the number of digits the currency calculator displays after the...

Is there any way to change the number of digits the currency calculator displays after the...: At present, the currency calculator does not go beyond the default 2 decimal places. This creates a lot of problems calculating cryptocurrencies. I changed the "No of digits after decimal" to 9 under "currency" and "additional settings", but it still stays at 2. Eg: it will...
  6. W10 Desk Top Calculator Setting for decimal places

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 Desk Top Calculator Setting for decimal places: Hello - I use the desk top calculator in windows 10.Currently it is many decimals and I'd like to limit / set it to 2 decimal places.I use it in scientific mode.I have tried searching on line for the solution for this to no avail.Very much would appreciate your help....
  7. W10 Desk Top Calculator Setting for decimal places

W10 Desk Top Calculator Setting for decimal places: Hello - I use the desk top calculator in windows 10.Currently it is many decimals and I'd like to limit / set it to 2 decimal places.I use it in scientific mode.I have tried searching on line for the solution for this to no avail.Very much would appreciate your help....
  8. W10 Desk Top Calculator Setting for decimal places

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Excel calculating result from two discreet numbers with generating unexpected decimal

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Excel calculating result from two discreet numbers with generating unexpected decimal: Simple ghost in the machine: I subtract two discreet numbers: 8.69 from 9.49. The result SHOULD BE 0.80, but if you expand out to the 15th yes, 15th! position, there's a 1 in other words, 0.800000000000001. FYI, I discovered this because a simple =if stmt to test if this...
  10. decimal point in windows calculator

in Windows 10 Customization
    decimal point in windows calculator: I have read the various help articles and I need it explained to me how to set up the windows ten microsoft calculator to write numbers like this: 12.34 instead of 1234. or 123.45 instead of 12345. which is default. Can someone please explain this to me in simple terms. I...