Windows 10: Calculator can't convert currencies, or rather not showing ANY to convert from or to

Discus and support Calculator can't convert currencies, or rather not showing ANY to convert from or to in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have the latest Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC (Hungarian language). I have an issue where I can use every function of calculator, but not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CPSzabolcs, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Calculator can't convert currencies, or rather not showing ANY to convert from or to

I have the latest Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC (Hungarian language).

I have an issue where I can use every function of calculator, but not currency converter. This is a 'huge' problem for me, since I use it on a daily basis (I know Google has a similar feature in his search bar, but I just don't wanna open the browser just for that [neither type]).

Is there any solution for this yet?

What I've tried so far:
    -Reset it from Windows Settings
    -Re-install it from market

-Tried some PowerShell command, that only gave me error messages (Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)AppXManifest.xml”})

-Refresh currency prices button ("Díjak frissítése" on the screen)

Calculator can't convert currencies, or rather not showing ANY to convert from or to badcab68-f4f5-4111-be42-a72367577484?upload=true.jpg

:)

CPSzabolcs, Jul 25, 2019
  2. jarekjaz Win User

E51 Currency Converter bug - firmware ver. 100.34.20

Hi Calculator can't convert currencies, or rather not showing ANY to convert from or to :)

It is not possible to set rate to local currency.

Instead of multiply local currency by CHF rate the E51 currency converter should divide. My own solution is that I have to set the rate as (1/rate_value), but I think that Nokia made a bug in converter software.

In this case the calculator and currency converter should has copy/paste functionality.

jarekjaz, Jul 25, 2019
  3. nokia 2630 currency converter

I can't find currency converter in nokia 2630...

I search in organizer and other menu and I even check calculator's options

anyone can help me?

thanks

scossavella, Jul 25, 2019
  4. jarekjaz Win User

Calculator can't convert currencies, or rather not showing ANY to convert from or to

E51 Currency Converter bug - firmware ver. 100.34.20

Hi.

I was trying to convert my local currency to EURO or CHF.

My local currency has rate = 1.

EURO = 3.20

CHF = 2.07

So, 100 EURO is 320 PLN

100 CHF is 207 PLN

I had put this rate values and when I wanted to convert

100 in my local currency the converter calculated 207.

Why?

100 in local currency is 48.30..... CHF

Cheers.

jarekjaz, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

Calculator can't convert currencies, or rather not showing ANY to convert from or to

1. Calculator can't convert currencies, or rather not showing ANY to convert from or to - Similar Threads - Calculator can't convert

2. The currency converter in MSN does not to work for me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The currency converter in MSN does not to work for me: The currency converter athttps://www.msn.com/fr-fr/finance/convertisseur-de-devisesdoes not workturkish language I guess ?1 USD = 0,9163 EUR1 USD = 0,9163 EUR‎-0,41%DeUSD $ - Egyesült Államok dollár$1,00EnEUR € - Európa...
  3. The currency converter in MSN does not to work for me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The currency converter in MSN does not to work for me: The currency converter athttps://www.msn.com/fr-fr/finance/convertisseur-de-devisesdoes not workturkish language I guess ?1 USD = 0,9163 EUR1 USD = 0,9163 EUR‎-0,41%DeUSD $ - Egyesült Államok dollár$1,00EnEUR € - Európa...
  4. Missing Currency in calculator

Missing Currency in calculator: I am trying to use currency conversion in Calculator in Win 10 to convert Euro to USD, but i don't see USD listed anymore Tried resetting the app, uninstalling, reinstalling, restarted my laptop a few times nothing works. It's like the United States Dollar disappeared from...
  5. Converting the same currency from other country to another.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Converting the same currency from other country to another.: Hello,So once ago i reedemed a 5 EUR giftcard in Germany. Today reedemed a 25 EUR giftcard in my home country Irleand. I was trying to buy something of the Microsoft Store but it said that i only have got 25 EUR. I was really shocked so i decide to go check all of my founds...
  6. Converting the same currency from other country to another.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Converting the same currency from other country to another.: Hello,So once ago i reedemed a 5 EUR giftcard in Germany. Today reedemed a 25 EUR giftcard in my home country Irleand. I was trying to buy something of the Microsoft Store but it said that i only have got 25 EUR. I was really shocked so i decide to go check all of my founds...
  7. Converting the same currency from other country to another.

8. Calculator's currency converter not working. How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator's currency converter not working. How do I fix it?: Hello,In my Calculator app that comes with Microsoft 11, the currency converter is not working. All other modules are working fine. In fact, the currency converter doesn't display anything except an Update rates button. When I click on Update rates, nothing happens.This is...
  9. Calculator's currency converter not working. How do I fix it?

Calculator's currency converter not working. How do I fix it?: Hello,In my Calculator app that comes with Microsoft 11, the currency converter is not working. All other modules are working fine. In fact, the currency converter doesn't display anything except an Update rates button. When I click on Update rates, nothing happens.This is...
  10. Windows 10 - Search/Cortant instant calculator, currency converter, etc not working anymore

in Cortana
    Windows 10 - Search/Cortant instant calculator, currency converter, etc not working anymore: Since one of the latest updates (PC currently on 10.0.16299) the instant calculator and currency converter in Search/Cortana (eg, hitting the windows button and typing 1+1 or 12 nzd to usd would give you an answer and not "nothing can be found"). Anyone know how to bring it...