Windows 10: Calculator currency convertor not working

Discus and support Calculator currency convertor not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 Calculator will take me to the Currency Convertor but no currencies are displayed and I cannot enter any numbers. Presumably I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Donald the Duck, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Calculator currency convertor not working

Windows 10 Calculator will take me to the Currency Convertor but no currencies are displayed and I cannot enter any numbers. Presumably I have disabled an important permission. Can anyone point in the direction of what needs to be enabled?

:)

Donald the Duck, Feb 12, 2020

2. Calculator App - Currency Convertor

In the Calcualtor App under the Currency Convertor option, where does it pull the rate from? Is it the spot rate?

Simon Moore (simon.moore), Feb 12, 2020
  3. Calculator App - Currency Convertor

Hi Simon,

Calculator app for Windows 10 is also connected to the Microsoft services through the internet. That's why you will always get the updated currency rate.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Adrianne Buc, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Calculator currency convertor not working

Currency conversion in Windows Calculator and other Currency Conversions Apps do not work

The currency conversion tool n the Windows Calculator stopped working on around 04/02/2020.

I've found that other currency conversion apps will not work. They seem to have trouble accessing the internet.

There isn't an issue with the firewall.

Have run SFC that does not report a problem,

but one diagnostic test run through Power Shell suggests a number of issues around .xml files or .edb files that may have been moved or no longer exist, or won't update because a superseded version exists.

I have tried both a reset, and then a complete uninstall and reinstall of the calculator and the other apps and there is no difference.

Dave Carr 385, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

Calculator currency convertor not working

1. Calculator currency convertor not working - Similar Threads - Calculator currency convertor

2. Currency conversion in Windows Calculator and other Currency Conversions Apps do not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Currency conversion in Windows Calculator and other Currency Conversions Apps do not work: The currency conversion tool n the Windows Calculator stopped working on around 04/02/2020. I've found that other currency conversion apps will not work. They seem to have trouble accessing the internet. There isn't an issue with the firewall. Have run SFC that does not...
  3. Calculator not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Calculator not working: Since the last update, the calculator has stopped working.......... any reasons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-not-working/dbd390df-4f69-4a38-b01c-746ae377e592
  4. Windows Calculator Not working

Windows Calculator Not working: Hello, When I am opening the windows calculator from my windows 10 pc its opening and its closing immediately. It's not opening properly. It's not loading completely. I have logged in with Admin credentials and from there Calculator is working fine. Only from my...
  5. Windows 10 - Search/Cortant instant calculator, currency converter, etc not working anymore

in Cortana
    Windows 10 - Search/Cortant instant calculator, currency converter, etc not working anymore: Since one of the latest updates (PC currently on 10.0.16299) the instant calculator and currency converter in Search/Cortana (eg, hitting the windows button and typing 1+1 or 12 nzd to usd would give you an answer and not "nothing can be found"). Anyone know how to bring it...
  6. currency

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    currency: I am living in the United Kingdom and use British Pounds. So why is that every thing in the Microsoft Stores Priced USA Dollars https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/currency/df4732db-bd52-47f6-83d7-fc3b79681cdd"
  7. Calculator can't convert currencies, or rather not showing ANY to convert from or to

Calculator can't convert currencies, or rather not showing ANY to convert from or to: I have the latest Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC (Hungarian language). I have an issue where I can use every function of calculator, but not currency converter. This is a 'huge' problem for me, since I use it on a daily basis (I know Google has a similar feature in his...
  8. Microsoft Currency

Microsoft Currency: Currently I am in Canada, and my Primary Currency is USD, however, I have 5 CAD, and An app is asking for USD, which I have 0 Dollars on. Is there a way to convert CAD to USD, or even better, Make the purchase in CAD? Thanks, Edwin...
  9. calculator not working

calculator not working: calculator not able to open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-not-working/4de236bb-90f3-4f04-8c21-98963cc0cfcd"
  10. Calculator not working ..?

Calculator not working ..?: Hi All. When I open my calculator all i see is this ..? [img] I just checked ... my windows store is completely gone .. maybe after the update lately ..? How do i fix this ...? Thanks 91790

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft calculator currency converter is not working