Windows 10: Calculator Disappears

Discus and support Calculator Disappears in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi folks, I installed Windows 10 without any hiccups, but now my calculator seems to disappear every time I open the app. Is there any fix for this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by evochic, Aug 28, 2015.

1. evochic Win User

Calculator Disappears

Hi folks,

I installed Windows 10 without any hiccups, but now my calculator seems to disappear every time I open the app. Is there any fix for this? If it's a re-post, please direct me to the thread, thanks!

Calculator Disappears [​IMG]

Thanks to delay snipping, I managed to catch it before it disappeared. It lasts for 2 secs like this and quits unexpectedly without error messages.

***EDIT: Yes, I have restarted, shut down totally, etc. What next?
    ***EDIT #2: I have also uninstalled, rebooted, re-installed and that did not fix it.

:)

evochic, Aug 28, 2015

2. Calculator Missing from Windows 10

Ok none of this is helpful. My calculator disappeared when i chose the data calculator option. It appears as a blue box for 1 second then disappears.

RalfChlipalski, Aug 28, 2015
  3. Where do I find the calculator on Windows 10?

That's just one of many problems I'm having some upgrading to win 10. It seems that with updates more apps either stop working or disappear. The calculator disappeared completely from the start meme. I had to download a different calculator to get a calculator
    at all on my surface pro 3. The disappearance occurred after 1 of the big updates. Still don't have the camera working either. Very frustrating.

DeniseHedges, Aug 28, 2015
Thema:

Calculator Disappears

1. Calculator Disappears - Similar Threads - Calculator Disappears

2. Looking for an Offline Grade Calculator Tool for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for an Offline Grade Calculator Tool for Windows 10: Hello everyone,I'm a Third-year university student frequently needing to calculate my grades. Normally, I rely on online grade calculator resources, but I'm searching for a more convenient offline option.Is there any software or application within Windows 10 that specifically...
  3. My Windows Calculator disappeared from my desktop computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows Calculator disappeared from my desktop computer.: My Windows Calculator disappeared from my desktop computer. So, thinking I would download a new version of it from the MS Store, I first deleted the calc folder from the MS app folder.This is the message I received when attempting to download the app from the store. [BTW, I...
  4. My Windows Calculator disappeared from my desktop computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows Calculator disappeared from my desktop computer.: My Windows Calculator disappeared from my desktop computer. So, thinking I would download a new version of it from the MS Store, I first deleted the calc folder from the MS app folder.This is the message I received when attempting to download the app from the store. [BTW, I...
  5. my window 11 calculator disappeared and I cannot find store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my window 11 calculator disappeared and I cannot find store: I cannot locate my calculator or Microsoft store on my windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-window-11-calculator-disappeared-and-i-cannot/86346e62-4ab2-47e2-8ae5-d7a4db566058
  6. my window 11 calculator disappeared and I cannot find store

my window 11 calculator disappeared and I cannot find store: I cannot locate my calculator or Microsoft store on my windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-window-11-calculator-disappeared-and-i-cannot/86346e62-4ab2-47e2-8ae5-d7a4db566058
  7. calculator history disappears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    calculator history disappears: When I switch to the calculator from a different browser the history sometimes disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-history-disappears/b9c4b79d-a51e-44e7-83d8-6e67683c81e5
  8. Calculator window pops up and then promptly disappears.

Calculator window pops up and then promptly disappears.: Calculator window pops up and then promptly disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-window-pops-up-and-then-promptly/4d940e88-4f15-46d2-8340-141081275200
  9. calculator app disappears immediately after clicking on it - opens and disappears

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    calculator app disappears immediately after clicking on it - opens and disappears: calculator app disappears immediately after clicking on it - opens and disappears after last update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-app-disappears-immediately-after/801ced94-ebe0-40de-86c9-638de988a098
  10. Microsoft Apps to disappear, calculator, image view, app store, etc windows search &...

in Cortana
    Microsoft Apps to disappear, calculator, image view, app store, etc windows search &...: We have a standard to disable Windows Firewall service within our Domain. Now the Search feature does not work, if i turn it to Automatic then Start the Search feature works. What does the Firewall have to do with the Search This Computer for Files? I using the Windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1903 calculator flash up then disapeeringin

2. calculator disappears

3. windows 10 calculator flashes and disappears

4. calculator appears for a second and disappears,
  5. windows 10 calculator starts then disappears