Windows 10: calculator history disappears

Discus and support calculator history disappears in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I switch to the calculator from a different browser the history sometimes disappears.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ._151, Apr 5, 2021.

1. ._151 Win User

calculator history disappears

When I switch to the calculator from a different browser the history sometimes disappears.

:)

._151, Apr 5, 2021

2. Nokia 6500 Slide Calculator - disappeared!

im using nokia 5610.the calculator which i had as one of my shortcuts in the fone has DISAPPEARED! i liked the calculator a lot cos it was very different. can anyone suggest how i can get it back?its suposed to be in the organiser list but its not there!got
    the dictionary in it place!!!

pls help!

saransdawn, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Calculator disappeared from Windows 10

Thank you very much. Having the calculator disappear was strange.

TomShelton, Apr 5, 2021
  4. calculator history disappears

calculator app disappears immediately after clicking on it - opens and disappears

Update your Windows to the latest version is the best way to solve the "Calculator app disappears immediately after clicking on it" issue. The steps for it is very simple and are as follows:

1. Tap down the Windows key along with the letter I to open the Settings window.
    2. Now, from the available options select Update & Security.
    3. After that, select Windows Update from the left side panel and then click on Check for updates from the right-hand side window.
    4. Wait, until the process is over. If an update is available then follow the on-screen instructions to install.

JuanSmith2, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

calculator history disappears

1. calculator history disappears - Similar Threads - calculator history disappears

2. File history options disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    File history options disappeared: I used to have a big button I could click to back up my data, but it completely disappeared and when I click "Configure File History settings" nothing happens. There's no option to create a new backup, and there's no button to manually back up my data. My backup drive is...
  3. File History options disappeared

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File History options disappeared: [ATTACH] I used to have a big button I could click to back up my data, but it completely disappeared and when I click "Configure File History settings" nothing happens. There's no option to create a new backup, and there's no button to manually back up my data. My backup...
  4. Update history has disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update history has disappeared: I did a clean legal install of Win10 on Jan 6, 2020. Updates were immediately dowloaded including the features update 1909. Since then updates have been dowloading and installing normally and showing up in "installed updates". Today I looked at "installed updates" and...
  5. calculator app disappears immediately after clicking on it - opens and disappears

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    calculator app disappears immediately after clicking on it - opens and disappears: calculator app disappears immediately after clicking on it - opens and disappears after last update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-app-disappears-immediately-after/801ced94-ebe0-40de-86c9-638de988a098
  6. Windows 10 Calculator - history function

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Calculator - history function: I wan't to be able to view the calculation history, and use the calculator at the same time. this was a standard option in the previous calculators. please bring it back. also, it's really annoying that the keys flash different colours when you press the corresponding...
  7. Calculator history

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Calculator history: Hi, it is not a bug (?) - calculator's history shows bad math calculation. Try type 1000+100 (enter) *0,5 (enter). Result is 550 - thats right. But in history is displayed "1000 + 100 x 0,5 = 550". Should by displayed "(1000 + 100) x 0,5 = 550" or shoud use...
  8. Update history disappeared

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update history disappeared: Hi Strange issue, I have just checked Windows update area in version 1803, last night I had the feature update listed and 2 driver updates but for some reason this morning it is blank... any idea what happened to the 3 items listed? I have run disk cleanup but cannot...
  9. Calculator Disappears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calculator Disappears: Hi folks, I installed Windows 10 without any hiccups, but now my calculator seems to disappear every time I open the app. Is there any fix for this? If it's a re-post, please direct me to the thread, thanks! [img] Thanks to delay snipping, I managed to catch it...
  10. "Run..." history has disappeared.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    "Run..." history has disappeared.: Every now and then I use run to do something. Like run the Firefox Profile manager, regedit, etc. Typically the "Run" pulldown menu has the commands I had previouly run - which is convenient. But it is now blank. There is no record of previous commands even after I enter a...