Windows 10: Calculator history

Discus and support Calculator history in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, it is not a bug (?) - calculator's history shows bad math calculation. Try type 1000+100 (enter) *0,5 (enter). Result is 550 - thats right. But in... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Tomáš Hons, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Calculator history

Hi, it is not a bug (?) - calculator's history shows bad math calculation.

Try type 1000+100 (enter) *0,5 (enter). Result is 550 - thats right. But in history is displayed "1000 + 100 x 0,5 = 550". Should by displayed "(1000 + 100) x 0,5 = 550" or shoud use subtotals. Calculator history 86eaca5e-424e-4175-80a3-d2f95ce61a4e?upload=true.jpg

:)

Tomáš Hons, Mar 15, 2019
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Calculator

Hi,

Some of the reasons why the calculator app will not work properly are: the program encountered a corrupted system files, virus and malware, and another application is conflicting with it.

We suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the calculator. In doing so, you will have a fresh copy of the application which will eliminate the issue. Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Start menu.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Allow the application to make changes, Type in Powershell then, click
      Enter.
    • Type in Get-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Remove-AppxPackage then, click
      Enter.
    • Type in Get-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Add-AppxPackage then, click
      Enter.
    • Restart the computer after the process and try accessing the menu of the calculator.
    Don't hesitate to provide your feedback.

Mayra Aqu, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Calculator history

calculator again

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query.

Here are some steps that may help:

I request you to remove Calculator by following the below steps:

1. Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc.
    2. Click File > Run New Task
    3. Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    4. Type CMD
    5. Type the following 2 commands at the CMD prompt:
      1. powershell
      2. get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsCalculator* | remove-appxpackage
    6. Close the CMD window.

Now you can install the Calculator from Windows store or from the below link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/windows-calculator/9wzdncrfhvn5

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Kevin Larry, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Calculator history

1. Calculator history - Similar Threads - Calculator history

2. Lost Calculator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost Calculator: When I press the calculator key on my keyboard---nothing happens. Before I did a 'restore', tapping the calculator key always broght up a calculator on my screen. Now---nothing happens. Any help, much appreciated....
  3. Microsoft Store, Calculator, etc all gone/won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store, Calculator, etc all gone/won't work: The apps that come with my computer won't work anymore or are even gone. Microsoft Store, and Calculator are just gone and the XBox app won't open. I am sure there are others but these are the three I tried to get into. I only tried the XBox app because I found a guide that...
  4. calculator history disappears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    calculator history disappears: When I switch to the calculator from a different browser the history sometimes disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-history-disappears/b9c4b79d-a51e-44e7-83d8-6e67683c81e5
  5. Windows 10 calculator history sum seperate lines

Windows 10 calculator history sum seperate lines: Hello, Something has changed in a recent update with windows as far as the calculator. Before every sum in the history showed up in 1 line as: 1+2+3+4+5 and when hitting enter it showed as: 1+2+3+4+5=15 right now it shows as seperate lines each time as I hit the +...
  6. Calculator in Windows 10 not showing history anymore? Any fix?

Calculator in Windows 10 not showing history anymore? Any fix?: I was wondering if anyone has any idea how to fix calculator history. Windows version 10 with latest updates, though no updates this evening when the change happened. Under standard calculator it used to display live history above the total as shown on the right side of the...
  7. Calculator in Windows 10 not showing history anymore? Any fix?

in Windows 10 Support
    Calculator in Windows 10 not showing history anymore? Any fix?: I was wondering if anyone has any idea how to fix calculator history. Windows version 10 with latest updates, though no updates this evening when the change happened. Under standard calculator it used to display live history above the total as shown on the right side of the...
  8. Windows 10 Calculator - history function

Windows 10 Calculator - history function: I wan't to be able to view the calculation history, and use the calculator at the same time. this was a standard option in the previous calculators. please bring it back. also, it's really annoying that the keys flash different colours when you press the corresponding...
  9. How to enable copy paste from history in the win10 calculator

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enable copy paste from history in the win10 calculator: Hello, is there a way to copy History from Calculator in win 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-copy-paste-from-history-in-the-win10/eca5feeb-fab4-4487-a490-27b04577d018
  10. How do I copy history from Windows 10's Calculator app?

How do I copy history from Windows 10's Calculator app?: In the Windows 7 Calculator, I could click Edit->History->Copy History, but in the Windows 10 version, there isn't a menu bar. I checked under menu and settings, but it wasn't in either. I've attached a screenshot to show what it looks like: [img] How do I copy the...