Windows 10: Calculator in Win 10 is showing only first 3 digits

Discus and support Calculator in Win 10 is showing only first 3 digits in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, please help me. I have one strange issue with win calc, which I use quite frequently. I had this issue on my old comp, i was not able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by michal2011, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Calculator in Win 10 is showing only first 3 digits

Hello,

please help me. I have one strange issue with win calc, which I use quite frequently. I had this issue on my old comp, i was not able to resolve it, even when I have followed all instructions which I found online [restart app, uninstall it, new user account..] nothing worked for me. At the end I gave up, but now I bought a new comp and I have the same issue. Win calc is always showing only first three digits... it's very strange and I have suspicion if it has something to do with my regional settings... really don't know how to proceed and what to change.

here is the screenshot, for better understanding:

Calculator in Win 10 is showing only first 3 digits e606d10b-29b0-42e4-9f3f-b126395a23a3?upload=true.png

Calculator in Win 10 is showing only first 3 digits bd214dee-9891-4904-b838-4aa8ecc98711?upload=true.png

:)

michal2011, Jul 5, 2019

2. Calculator not working in Win 10

Hi Asad,

Thanks you for posting your reply and update.

• Did you try all the troubleshooting steps suggested on the thread?

In case you have tried all the above steps, I suggest you to place the computer in
    Clean boot state and try installing the Calculator app to check if it helps.
    Performing a clean boot helps to check if any third party application is causing the issue, as clean boot helps in eliminating software conflicts.

How to troubleshoot problem by performing clean boot in Windows: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: Refer
    "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"
    to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Window's 10 Calculator won't launch

Hi Dan,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Calculator app on Windows 10. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to the application itself.

You may consider resetting the Calculator app. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & feature.
    • Click the Calculator app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you create a new user account. This is for us to check if the issue is due to a corrupted user profile. To do this, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Accounts > Family & other people > Add someone else to this PC.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Jul 5, 2019
  4. Calculator in Win 10 is showing only first 3 digits

Calculator not working in Win 10

I have the same problem Calculator. Store and weather on the start menu also do not open. I tried all the methods Pawan Dhondiyal suggested but the problems remain. Has any one solved this problem? I am running Win 10 Home on a Dell Inspiron 5447 laptop.

ChaunceyHolt, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

Calculator in Win 10 is showing only first 3 digits

1. Calculator in Win 10 is showing only first 3 digits - Similar Threads - Calculator showing digits

2. digital certificate not showing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    digital certificate not showing: Hi, im using windows 10-64bit and Chrome 75. I have a series of personal digital certificates loaded, I can see them in under "Personal" in the window "internet options/ content/ certs" and in "mmc/ certificates/ personal" but they do not show in "certmgr/ personal". Why...
  3. Edge taskbar preview only showing first tab.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge taskbar preview only showing first tab.: My problem is that the Edge thumbnail preview that displays when hovering over the icon on the taskbar only shows the active tab in each window, instead of all tabs. This started after I had an issue were Edge opened off screen (running multiple displays). I had to use...
  4. 2 of 3 computers in home network only show multimedia devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 of 3 computers in home network only show multimedia devices: Since some time two out of three computers in my home network only show multimedia devices including the two other computers. All the permissions in home sharing are correct for connection without password. The shared folders can be accessed by anyone. What is wrong? 125756
  5. Calculator cannot remember the number of digits after decimal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calculator cannot remember the number of digits after decimal: Number of digits after decimal is kept at 2, but calculator cannot remember it. It gives 15 digits now. How to make it remember? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-cannot-remember-the-number-of-digits/1438a474-df86-4c1d-99bc-e3da0b0e6867
  6. Calculation error of windows 10 calculator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calculation error of windows 10 calculator: Today I found a log calculation error with windows 10 calculator app, I posted here two different results from my mobile app and windows 10 app. Kindly I need your support on it. Thanks! [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. My First Win 10 BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My First Win 10 BSOD: Throwing it out here for everyone. A lot of symbols can't be found. Seems to blame my graphics driver and the stack indicates the driver got caught up in some type of loop. A few minutes before that, Facebook was open and a video played, Firefox crashed. I opened up...
  8. Can't paste into Win 10 Calculator

Can't paste into Win 10 Calculator: Any time I paste a number into any of the conversion tools that Calculator has built into it, it crashes. I can paste into the standard calculator with no issues. Anyone know why this is and how I can fix it? 96067
  9. Calculator in Win 10 is not working.

Calculator in Win 10 is not working.: Tried to use the built in Calculator in win 10 this morning and got the following message: THIS APP CAN'T OPEN Your trial period for this app has expired. Visit the Windows Store to purchase the full app. I've used the calculator numerous times with no issues. I've...
  10. Wrong Time on 3 of 3 Win 10 computers

in Windows 10 Support
    Wrong Time on 3 of 3 Win 10 computers: Gents, I'm running Win 10 on four computers. (The fourth is off and has been for about 5 days.) Of the three I have up and running at the moment, ALL of them have the wrong time. 1. I do not have location enabled, but I do have the correct time zone and the daylight...