Windows 10: Calculator in Windows 10 not showing history anymore? Any fix?

Discus and support Calculator in Windows 10 not showing history anymore? Any fix? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering if anyone has any idea how to fix calculator history. Windows version 10 with latest updates, though no updates this evening when the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by aeydenoshawn, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Calculator in Windows 10 not showing history anymore? Any fix?

I was wondering if anyone has any idea how to fix calculator history. Windows version 10 with latest updates, though no updates this evening when the change happened.

Under standard calculator it used to display live history above the total as shown on the right side of the screenshot. Some time today my calculator stopped displaying history and only shows the most recent entry. For example if I type "45+45+" it would show the total as 90 with "45+45+" at the top but now it just shows as "90+". How do I change the setting back? I may have hit the number lock key but usually that just stops the number pad from working until the num lock key is pressed again.

"scientific" calculator still shows history (that is where the right screenshot came from). Left screenshot is the problem right screenshot is how it used to be.

I already tried resetting and reinstalling calculator.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

aeydenoshawn, Feb 24, 2021
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Feb 24, 2021
  3. calculator that shows a list of entries

I think you can show history on the old Calculator program bundled with windows prior to windows 10 if you click on the "View" tab at the top of the program window. the UWP Calculator app for windows 10 shows the history view by default on desktop/tablet.

wclifton968, Feb 24, 2021
  4. Calculator in Windows 10 not showing history anymore? Any fix?

Calculator history

Yes, of course, history shows key strokes. Calculation is correct. But it could be confusing in history, because 1000 + 100 x 0,5 = 1050. Better history shoud be like this:

1000 + 100 = 1100

1100 x 0,5 = 550

Tomáš Hons, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

Calculator in Windows 10 not showing history anymore? Any fix?

1. Calculator in Windows 10 not showing history anymore? Any fix? - Similar Threads - Calculator showing history

2. calculator history disappears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    calculator history disappears: When I switch to the calculator from a different browser the history sometimes disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-history-disappears/b9c4b79d-a51e-44e7-83d8-6e67683c81e5
  3. Windows 10 calculator history sum seperate lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 calculator history sum seperate lines: Hello, Something has changed in a recent update with windows as far as the calculator. Before every sum in the history showed up in 1 line as: 1+2+3+4+5 and when hitting enter it showed as: 1+2+3+4+5=15 right now it shows as seperate lines each time as I hit the +...
  4. Calculator doesn't show anymore entire string of numbers when doing a sum

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calculator doesn't show anymore entire string of numbers when doing a sum: When doing a sum of a series of numbers in Calculator, it used to be that all the values you added to the sum where being show in the display before you hit the = button to get the result. After some update this seem to have changed.. when i add a number to a sum it only...
  5. windows 10 calculator stopped showing calculations

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 calculator stopped showing calculations: I noticed today that my calculator in windows 10 stopped showing the calculations I made before pressing enter to see the result of the calculations. I have windows 10 on my other computer and in it the calculator still works like it should. So for example if I write 1+2+3...
  6. Calculator in Windows 10 not showing history anymore? Any fix?

in Windows 10 Support
    Calculator in Windows 10 not showing history anymore? Any fix?: I was wondering if anyone has any idea how to fix calculator history. Windows version 10 with latest updates, though no updates this evening when the change happened. Under standard calculator it used to display live history above the total as shown on the right side of the...
  7. Cortana Calculator not working anymore

in Cortana
    Cortana Calculator not working anymore: Hello! Up until some days ago, I used the 2018 version of Windows 10, and I could do simple math calculations just by typing them in the search bar, but some days ago I've upgraded my PC and installed the 2019 version and now I can't use this feature anymore, instead I can...
  8. Windows 10 Calculator - history function

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Calculator - history function: I wan't to be able to view the calculation history, and use the calculator at the same time. this was a standard option in the previous calculators. please bring it back. also, it's really annoying that the keys flash different colours when you press the corresponding...
  9. Calculator history

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Calculator history: Hi, it is not a bug (?) - calculator's history shows bad math calculation. Try type 1000+100 (enter) *0,5 (enter). Result is 550 - thats right. But in history is displayed "1000 + 100 x 0,5 = 550". Should by displayed "(1000 + 100) x 0,5 = 550" or shoud use...
  10. Calculation error of windows 10 calculator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calculation error of windows 10 calculator: Today I found a log calculation error with windows 10 calculator app, I posted here two different results from my mobile app and windows 10 app. Kindly I need your support on it. Thanks! [ATTACH][ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 calculator history not working