Windows 10: Calculator is broken after update to 2004.

Discus and support Calculator is broken after update to 2004. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I updated to Windows 10 2004, but after I did the calculator was broken in the start menu. If I type in the start menu "calculator" on the right side... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by johnbucki17, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Calculator is broken after update to 2004.

I updated to Windows 10 2004, but after I did the calculator was broken in the start menu. If I type in the start menu "calculator" on the right side of the start menu where there are options such as open, but under open there are 4 options that all say "@{Microsoft.WindowsCalculator_10.2007.1.0_x64_8weky..." this seems like an error to me.

:)

johnbucki17, Oct 3, 2020
  2. swarfega Win User

Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, Oct 3, 2020
  3. nfshp253 Win User
    Broken Jump Lists after upgrading to 2004

Hi, I am suddenly facing issues with the Jump Lists after upgrading to version 2004. For some reason, when I try to access recent files (that have not been moved), Windows thinks that the file is not there. This happens randomly to some files. I've attached an example of such an issue with using the Jump Lists for Notepad++. Anyone know a solution to this?

Calculator is broken after update to 2004. [​IMG]

nfshp253, Oct 3, 2020
  4. Chuck38 Win User

Calculator is broken after update to 2004.

Calculator seems to be broken.

This is annoying...

Calculator is broken after update to 2004. [​IMG]

Does anyone know of a fix yet?

Chuck38, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

Calculator is broken after update to 2004.

1. Calculator is broken after update to 2004. - Similar Threads - Calculator broken update

2. Is my calculator app broken?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is my calculator app broken?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ili_razvan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l1yq1o/is_my_calculator_app_broken/
  3. SMB broken after update to 2004

SMB broken after update to 2004: Hi everybody, after updating to Win10 2004 I can't access SMB shares anymore. When I try to connect I get the error "0x80004005" after it loads for a while. This seems to be a common problem due to the deprecation of SMB1. Still none of the suggestions I could find (from...
  4. Broken WIFI after windows10 2004 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Broken WIFI after windows10 2004 update: My realtek wifi adapter broke as soon as I installed Windows10 2004. I've done driver reset, rollback, update and even windows rolling back to version 1909 and fresh start but all of those didn't work. Hi Microsoft Team, do you have fix on this?...
  5. Miracast broken after updating to Build 2004

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Miracast broken after updating to Build 2004: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad Twist with Windows 10. Miracast worked great on it until I upgraded to Windows Build 2004. Miracast still works with other Windows 10 devices so IT IS NOT the device. I have tried to remove the drivers in device manager, to shut off defender...
  6. Broken Jump Lists after upgrading to 2004

in Windows 10 Support
    Broken Jump Lists after upgrading to 2004: Hi, I am suddenly facing issues with the Jump Lists after upgrading to version 2004. For some reason, when I try to access recent files (that have not been moved), Windows thinks that the file is not there. This happens randomly to some files. I've attached an example of such...
  7. Is Remote Desktop suddenly broken for you after 2004 update?

Is Remote Desktop suddenly broken for you after 2004 update?: After it working fine for years prior, I can't log into my remote PC anymore. It asks for my credentials but it always says login attempt failed. I can login with these same credentials to the remote PC just fine so I know I'm entering the right password. Remote PC had 1909...
  8. calculator after update

calculator after update: I just updated windows (Feb-2019). The calculator size has changed. Now it takes more than half of the screen. This is completely useless. Now I cannot ujse calculator while viewing numbers in some other application in background. And has now only half screen and full screen...
  9. Calculator seems to be broken.

Calculator seems to be broken.: This is annoying... [img] Does anyone know of a fix yet? 5246
  10. Built-in calculator app broken???

Built-in calculator app broken???: I use the built-in windows calculator occasionally. The last time that I brought it up its window flashed up and disappeared very quickly. So it is getting invoked, but dying then very quickly. So I tried starting it from a DOS prompt window, same thing, and no error message...