Windows 10: calculator is missing from windows 10

Discus and support calculator is missing from windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my calculator has disapered from my windows 10 computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Eric Edvardsson, May 31, 2023.

1. calculator is missing from windows 10

my calculator has disapered from my windows 10 computer.

:)

Eric Edvardsson, May 31, 2023
  2. Craige Win User

Calculator Missing... ?

I swear I checked it in app list and it wasn't there yesterday! Lol, its here and retrieved successfully !

On the side note: I the future upgrade/fresh install of win 10? can I expect calculator to be missing and have to download it separately from the store ?

If yes, how to make sure it is the default calc I am downloading (never used store except once before)

Craige, May 31, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Calculator Missing... ?

The Calculator app is included in Windows 10 by default, so it should be there after an upgrade or clean install.

If you should ever need to reinstall the app, it is called Windows Calculator in the Microsoft Store.

Reinstall and Re-register Apps in Windows 10

Brink, May 31, 2023
  4. David Haz Win User

calculator is missing from windows 10

Windows 10 Calculator not working

Hello,

If a default Windows 10 app is missing or not working correctly, it might be due to the system being outdated or there is a corruption within the system or profile that you are using. For us to isolate the issue in launching the Calculator app in Windows
    10, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Did the problem in opening the app started recently?
    • When attempting to open the app, are there any error messages that appear?
    • Are you able to launch the app using another local account?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you check if there are updates that are waiting to be installed on your device. If there are, kindly install them and restart your device. After restarting, attempt to launch the app.

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, May 31, 2023
Thema:

calculator is missing from windows 10

1. calculator is missing from windows 10 - Similar Threads - calculator missing

2. calculator is missing from windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    calculator is missing from windows 10: my calculator has disapered from my windows 10 computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-is-missing-from-windows-10/d5711dfb-64e8-4422-9e62-22e45aefd4a2
  3. calculator is missing from windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    calculator is missing from windows 10: my calculator has disapered from my windows 10 computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-is-missing-from-windows-10/d5711dfb-64e8-4422-9e62-22e45aefd4a2
  4. Missing Currency in calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Currency in calculator: I am trying to use currency conversion in Calculator in Win 10 to convert Euro to USD, but i don't see USD listed anymore Tried resetting the app, uninstalling, reinstalling, restarted my laptop a few times nothing works. It's like the United States Dollar disappeared from...
  5. Missing Currency in calculator

Missing Currency in calculator: I am trying to use currency conversion in Calculator in Win 10 to convert Euro to USD, but i don't see USD listed anymore Tried resetting the app, uninstalling, reinstalling, restarted my laptop a few times nothing works. It's like the United States Dollar disappeared from...
  6. Missing Currency in calculator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Missing currency on calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing currency on calculator: I cant find usd on my calculator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-currency-on-calculator/24ed6da5-e70d-4c76-8da9-b1d7b7402fa1
  8. Missing currency on calculator

Missing currency on calculator: I cant find usd on my calculator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-currency-on-calculator/24ed6da5-e70d-4c76-8da9-b1d7b7402fa1
  9. Calculator and Notepad missing from Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator and Notepad missing from Windows: Calculator and Notepad missing from Windows. I tried installing from the app store but neither install button works across multiple browsers Edge, Chrome, Firefox....
  10. Calculator and Notepad missing from Windows

Calculator and Notepad missing from Windows: Calculator and Notepad missing from Windows. I tried installing from the app store but neither install button works across multiple browsers Edge, Chrome, Firefox....