Windows 10: Calculator issue

Discus and support Calculator issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After the latest Windows 10 update, my calculator is not working. I've tried an SFC and the issue persist. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChristopherCruz4, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Calculator issue

After the latest Windows 10 update, my calculator is not working.

I've tried an SFC and the issue persist.

Please help.

:)

ChristopherCruz4, Aug 7, 2019

2. calculator issues

Hi,

A corrupted application is one of the possible reasons why the Calculator app does not launch properly. To troubleshoot your concern, kindly follow these steps:

• Reset the Calculator app. Go to Settings> Apps> Calculator>Advanced options> Reset. After that, kindly restart your computer. Note: This will permanently delete the apps's data on your computer.
    • Perform a clean boot. It helps eliminate software conflicts. You may refer to this

link
      . Note: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the KBarticle to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the
      issue.
    • Check for Windows Update. Go to Settings> Update & Security> Check for updates. An update for the Calculator app may be available.

Should you need further assistance, just let us know.

Raymond Ave, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Window's 10 Calculator won't launch

Hi Dan,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Calculator app on Windows 10. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to the application itself.

You may consider resetting the Calculator app. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & feature.
    • Click the Calculator app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you create a new user account. This is for us to check if the issue is due to a corrupted user profile. To do this, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Accounts > Family & other people > Add someone else to this PC.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Calculator issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Calculator issue

1. Calculator issue - Similar Threads - Calculator issue

2. Windows 10 Calculator: second function key still remains pressed after use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Calculator: second function key still remains pressed after use: Dear sirs (developers and insiders), Windows 10 Calculator: second function key still remains pressed after use. This is an elementary error, easy to correct. Please: SEE WINDOWS 98 CALCULATOR. Windows 10 19H2 still remains with this elementary error... Best regards....
  3. Windows 10 Calculator is getting new useful features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Calculator is getting new useful features: Windows 10 has a calculator built-in and it has several tools that are dedicated to more advanced work. You can adequately calculate the simple mathematical functions with the default calculator app shipped with Windows 10, but the Calculator app feels incomplete for...
  4. Calculator app crashing for one specific user on domain

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calculator app crashing for one specific user on domain: One of our domain users was having an issue with an unrelated program and, since we had very little information to go on, we removed her local profile from the PC and had her start over from scratch. Since then, her calculator app crashes as it's launching. It will open a...
  5. Windows 10 Calculator app crashing as soon as it launches

Windows 10 Calculator app crashing as soon as it launches: One of our domain users was having an issue with an unrelated program and, since we had very little information to go on, we removed her local profile from the PC and had her start over from scratch. Since then, her calculator app crashes as it's launching. It will open a...
  6. Calculator percentage (%) issue in Win 10

Calculator percentage (%) issue in Win 10: Hi there, About a year ago something happened to the Windows calculator and the percentage (%) calculation is not working properly since then. I tried to report this issue to them but no answer and the problem is still exists. Before, when I calculated percentage, I...
  7. Windows 10 1809 Applocker issue - Calculator being blocked by default rule

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 1809 Applocker issue - Calculator being blocked by default rule: <p>Since updating some machines in our enterprise to Windows 10 1809, AppLocker's default rule for Packaged App Execution is randomly blocking Calculator intermittently. We only have the default rule for Packaged App Execution being enforced, which allows all signed packaged...
  8. Windows 10 Calculator issue = and %

Windows 10 Calculator issue = and %: Why does the windows 10 calculator does not works the same as my mobile calculator or calculator app in mobile. The issue, I keep on facing on my windows 10 calculator in Standard format. 1. Whenever i press a number and then use "+" ," - ", "* ", "% ", or "/ " and add...
  9. Calculator and other app issues

Calculator and other app issues: I recently had an update installed on my laptop for windows 10 before the update I could open up my calculator app and other apps with no issue now that the update is installed I get the error message shown here Screenshot for multiple apps, I browsed the forums and found a...
  10. Multiple issues: start button/calculator/calendar not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple issues: start button/calculator/calendar not working: I know a lot of others are plagued by the Start button issue. I am as well. But, also my Calendar and Calculator stopped working as well. I have tried SEVERAL solutions. Re-installing all apps via Powershell, re-installing Windows 10 and creating new accounts. Nothing I do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. calculator 10.1906.53.0