Windows 10: Calculator issue

Discus and support Calculator issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After the latest Windows 10 update, my calculator is not working. I've tried an SFC and the issue persist. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChristopherCruz4, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Calculator issue

After the latest Windows 10 update, my calculator is not working.

I've tried an SFC and the issue persist.

Please help.

:)

ChristopherCruz4, Aug 7, 2019

2. calculator issues

Hi,

A corrupted application is one of the possible reasons why the Calculator app does not launch properly. To troubleshoot your concern, kindly follow these steps:

• Reset the Calculator app. Go to Settings> Apps> Calculator>Advanced options> Reset. After that, kindly restart your computer. Note: This will permanently delete the apps's data on your computer.
    • Perform a clean boot. It helps eliminate software conflicts. You may refer to this

link
      . Note: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the KBarticle to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the
      issue.
    • Check for Windows Update. Go to Settings> Update & Security> Check for updates. An update for the Calculator app may be available.

Should you need further assistance, just let us know.

Raymond Ave, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Window's 10 Calculator won't launch

Hi Dan,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Calculator app on Windows 10. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to the application itself.

You may consider resetting the Calculator app. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & feature.
    • Click the Calculator app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you create a new user account. This is for us to check if the issue is due to a corrupted user profile. To do this, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Accounts > Family & other people > Add someone else to this PC.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Calculator issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Calculator issue

1. Calculator issue - Similar Threads - Calculator issue

2. Graphic calculator equation view does not handle touch-screen support properly · Issue...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Graphic calculator equation view does not handle touch-screen support properly · Issue...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NIVEA_GeForce [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/15g4e61/graphic_calculator_equation_view_does_not_handle/
  3. Windows 10 calculator issue-probable virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 calculator issue-probable virus: Hello. I am having problems with my Windows 10 operating system. Lately these days I have been noticing very degraded performance, and if I open Task Manager, nothing is wrong.But then, if I open XBox Game Bar, it shows a process "Windows Calculator" with a old/fake looking...
  4. Windows 10 calculator issue-probable virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 calculator issue-probable virus: Hello. I am having problems with my Windows 10 operating system. Lately these days I have been noticing very degraded performance, and if I open Task Manager, nothing is wrong.But then, if I open XBox Game Bar, it shows a process "Windows Calculator" with a old/fake looking...
  5. Windows 10 calculator issue-probable virus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Software issue with keyboard i.e., typing Y opens up my calculator, typing A functions as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software issue with keyboard i.e., typing Y opens up my calculator, typing A functions as...: Hello.I had recently acquired a new computer and keyboard.Everything was running smoothly until I was playing on steam. If you are familiar with the Steam Overlay,it is basically a user interface where you can quickly access chats, invites, and friends list all in-game with...
  7. Software issue with keyboard i.e., typing Y opens up my calculator, typing A functions as...

Software issue with keyboard i.e., typing Y opens up my calculator, typing A functions as...: Hello.I had recently acquired a new computer and keyboard.Everything was running smoothly until I was playing on steam. If you are familiar with the Steam Overlay,it is basically a user interface where you can quickly access chats, invites, and friends list all in-game with...
  8. Win10 calculator issue - leap year not considered

Win10 calculator issue - leap year not considered: Hi, Is this me or someone else has encountered the same problem with Win10 calculator as it doesn't consider 29th Feb during leap year and while calculating the difference it has a day less that actual results. Screen-print below : [ATTACH]...
  9. Please help with this issue - continually get this pop up after uninstalling calculator...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help with this issue - continually get this pop up after uninstalling calculator...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/t-fuss [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ewsgsg/please_help_with_this_issue_continually_get_this/
  10. Calculator percentage (%) issue in Win 10

Calculator percentage (%) issue in Win 10: Hi there, About a year ago something happened to the Windows calculator and the percentage (%) calculation is not working properly since then. I tried to report this issue to them but no answer and the problem is still exists. Before, when I calculated percentage, I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. calculator 10.1906.53.0