Windows 10: Calculator loads automatically

Discus and support Calculator loads automatically in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My calculator app in windows 10 is loaded most of the time when I log back into my computer and I have not been using it.. I have ready other posts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Good4xyz, Nov 12, 2021.

1. Good4xyz Win User

Calculator loads automatically

My calculator app in windows 10 is loaded most of the time when I log back into my computer and I have not been using it.. I have ready other posts that suggest this is set as an executable but my argument is that this computer i am currently on is brand new doesn't have any of the same credentials and its doing the same thing as 5 other computer's .. just the other 5 computer's all have the same accounts logged in them .. and i have checked its not setup as an .exe on my touch screen computers the calculator app is showing up on its own even while i am using the computer only when the keyboa

:)

Good4xyz, Nov 12, 2021
  2. swarfega Win User

Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, Nov 12, 2021
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Nov 12, 2021
  4. heki93 Win User

Calculator percentage (%) issue in Win 10

Hi there,

About a year ago something happened to the Windows calculator and the percentage (%) calculation is not working properly since then. I tried to report this issue to them but no answer and the problem is still exists.

Before, when I calculated percentage, I used the following steps on the calculator, for example:

100 x 20% and the result was 20 (which was calculated automatically when I pressed the % button)

Now, when I calculate percentage:

100 x 20% the result is 0.2 (which is calculated automatically again)

So, the percentage function is not working properly and Microsoft does not resolve this issue.

Any suggestion? Thank you in advance.

Regards

George

heki93, Nov 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Calculator loads automatically - Similar Threads - Calculator loads automatically

2. Calculator loads automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calculator loads automatically: My calculator app in windows 10 is loaded most of the time when I log back into my computer and I have not been using it.. I have ready other posts that suggest this is set as an executable but my argument is that this computer i am currently on is brand new doesn't have any...
  3. Calculator loads automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calculator loads automatically: My calculator app in windows 10 is loaded most of the time when I log back into my computer and I have not been using it.. I have ready other posts that suggest this is set as an executable but my argument is that this computer i am currently on is brand new doesn't have any...
  4. calculator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    calculator: I want this feature back on the calculator, it disappeared, I guess with an update. 15+15-5+2*4 so that it shows a running list of the numbers that I am using. It no longer does that. It only shows the number that I type in and 1 other number. Can this be fixed?...
  5. automatic repair doesn't load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    automatic repair doesn't load: I have been trying to boot my pc but windows doesnt load. I get a please wait blue screen then an error. I scanned the QR code but then it prompts me to do they automatic repair. After doing the steps of powering off three times I still have no auto matic repair. I tried to...
  6. Calculator

Calculator: Calculator does not come on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator/2bc20bcc-f728-40a6-a685-ff6750f4761a
  7. Windows 10 will not load automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 will not load automatically: Greetings! This is surely my own fault, but I tried re-formatting a thumbdrive loaded with music, and it messed up with Windows completely. Now when I turn on the computer, the Hewlett Packard blue screen appears, but instead of going straight to Windows 10, it reverts back...
  8. calculator

calculator: What happened to the calculator, it's no longer in the start menu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator/87a62349-dc33-4e10-bbf7-5f7b99701239
  9. Calculator opening automatically on pressing keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calculator opening automatically on pressing keys: I don't how but in Windows 10 Pro Calculator is automatically opening on pressing any random key like sometimes on I or L or ; or volume key. So I decided to forcefully uninstall it via PowerShell but now itsi asking "You'll need an app to open calculator" so in short it...
  10. Taskbar Icons calculator won't load

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Icons calculator won't load: Good Day, I have noted that during booting, several times the icons on the taskbar for the calculator and notepads are missing. Their spot on the taskbar is blank. When I click on the blank area it launches the program and then the icon appears and stays there. This is...