Windows 10: Calculator missing in windows 10 pro

Discus and support Calculator missing in windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm working in a company where users used to feed data in windows 10 machines. Later found out that windows default apps like calendar ,calculator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sowndarya subramanian, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Calculator missing in windows 10 pro

I'm working in a company where users used to feed data in windows 10 machines.

Later found out that windows default apps like calendar ,calculator found missing and tried number of methods that found in internet and still haven't able to get the calculator.

And the users need calc on daily basis.

provide me the solution so that ll try to resolve this problems.

Its a multi user PC and no internet is provided for them.

Does this causing the issue? I mean if internet is not there does the default apps also will not be available?

Thanks in adv,

Sowndarya S

:)

sowndarya subramanian, Feb 17, 2020

2. Window 10 Pro - Calculator error

Hi Suman,

I realize that you are facing issues with the calculator on Windows 10. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• Are you facing this issue on the calculator app or the built-in calculator?

Some problems can be fixed by signing out of your account and then signing back in. Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and select Sign out. Once you’ve signed out, sign back in to your account.

To open the built-in calculator, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “calc” and hit enter to open the calculator.

If you are facing issue with the calculator app, then you will be able to solve some problems by running a troubleshooter that will automatically fix some common issues with Windows Store Apps. Once this is done check the status.

Open the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View All.

Click on “Windows Store Apps” troubleshooter to fix problems with Windows Store Apps. Follow the on-screen directions to run this troubleshooter and restart the computer to check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 17, 2020
  3. Powhammer Win User
    Where do I find the calculator on Windows 10?

Denise,

If you are missing the calculator, you can reset Windows 10 to restore the calculator and other apps. I suggest that you click on 'Details' and follow the instructions carefully so that you don't lose your important data. Go here to download 'Reset to Restore'
    here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=49975&wa=wsignin1.0

Powhammer, Feb 17, 2020
  4. Craige Win User

Calculator missing in windows 10 pro

Calculator Missing... ?

I swear I checked it in app list and it wasn't there yesterday! Lol, its here and retrieved successfully !

On the side note: I the future upgrade/fresh install of win 10? can I expect calculator to be missing and have to download it separately from the store ?

If yes, how to make sure it is the default calc I am downloading (never used store except once before)

Craige, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

Calculator missing in windows 10 pro

1. Calculator missing in windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - Calculator missing pro

2. calculator is missing from windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    calculator is missing from windows 10: my calculator has disapered from my windows 10 computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-is-missing-from-windows-10/d5711dfb-64e8-4422-9e62-22e45aefd4a2
  3. calculator is missing from windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    calculator is missing from windows 10: my calculator has disapered from my windows 10 computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-is-missing-from-windows-10/d5711dfb-64e8-4422-9e62-22e45aefd4a2
  4. calculator is missing from windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Calculator is missing in win 10 pro.

Calculator is missing in win 10 pro.: I'm working a company where users used to feed data in windows 10 machines. Later found out that windows default apps like calendar ,calculator found missing and tried number of methods that found in internet and still haven't able to get the calculator. And the users need...
  6. Windows 10 Calculator font missing

Windows 10 Calculator font missing: Hi, Windows 10 Calculator font is missing. The app can still do math work but it's not usable. I tried to uninstall and install again using the windows store. Please don't tell me I have to reset Windows 10. My OS language is English. [ATTACH]...
  7. Calculator Missing... ?

Calculator Missing... ?: Am on Win 10 Pro and suddenly now the inbuilt calculator program seems missing. Please inform how to restore the program that comes by default. Thx 143292
  8. Windows 10 - Calculator (Missing) & No Access to the Store

Windows 10 - Calculator (Missing) & No Access to the Store: Hello All, Hoping someone can help us - it is an interesting one. We have built a Citrix VDI solution that uses a golden image with the latest Windows 10 version/build (fully patched to September 24th). This image is presented to the end-users (a fresh) whenever they...
  9. Windows 10 - Calculator (Missing) & No Access to the Store

Windows 10 - Calculator (Missing) & No Access to the Store: Hello All, Hoping someone can help us - it is an interesting one. We have built a Citrix VDI solution that uses a golden image with the latest Windows 10 version/build (fully patched to September 24th). This image is presented to the end-users (a fresh) whenever they...
  10. Calculator is missing

Calculator is missing: Upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10 last week. The old calculator was removed, but I can't find the new calculator or any calculator. FYI: I currently use Classic Shell - because I hate the tile interface. The calculator is not in any program group. 14078