Windows 10: Calculator not re-sizing properly

Discus and support Calculator not re-sizing properly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all, My calculator does not resize correctly when I drag the edges, I would like to expand the calculator box so my history of previous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RichardClegg78, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Calculator not re-sizing properly

Hi all,

My calculator does not resize correctly when I drag the edges, I would like to expand the calculator box so my history of previous calculations I've just done is more easily readable.

Thanks

Calculator not re-sizing properly b9bfbc7d-df11-4d95-89fa-22f3ed871172?upload=true.jpg

:)

RichardClegg78, Sep 30, 2018
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Calculator

Hi,

Some of the reasons why the calculator app will not work properly are: the program encountered a corrupted system files, virus and malware, and another application is conflicting with it.

We suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the calculator. In doing so, you will have a fresh copy of the application which will eliminate the issue. Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Start menu.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Allow the application to make changes, Type in Powershell then, click
      Enter.
    • Type in Get-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Remove-AppxPackage then, click
      Enter.
    • Type in Get-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Add-AppxPackage then, click
      Enter.
    • Restart the computer after the process and try accessing the menu of the calculator.
    Don't hesitate to provide your feedback.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 30, 2018
  3. DEGwynne Win User
    calculator

I've tried what was suggested to get my calculator but it hasn't changed. It is huge! It takes up the whole page. I right-clicked on the calculator icon and clicked the small one but it only changed the size of the icon. NOT THE CALCULATOR!!!

DEGwynne, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Calculator not re-sizing properly

Unable to close Calculator app on Windows 10.

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask if the issue persists with other Windows Apps as well.

I suggest you to press/hold the left click button on the title bar of the calculator and drag the Windows to shrink the size of the Windows and check if the close (X) option appears. If the issue still persists, then suggest you to run the Windows Store
    Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

Calculator not re-sizing properly

1. Calculator not re-sizing properly - Similar Threads - Calculator sizing properly

2. My calculator is not functioning properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My calculator is not functioning properly: I do use my calculator to do both standard and scientific calculations, and also for currency exchange. I discovered this midnight when I wanted to use it I could not find the currency of a number of countries in it most especially the United States of America $. The US was...
  3. My calculator is not functioning properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My calculator is not functioning properly: I do use my calculator to do both standard and scientific calculations, and also for currency exchange. I discovered this midnight when I wanted to use it I could not find the currency of a number of countries in it most especially the United States of America $. The US was...
  4. My calculator is not functioning properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. DFS sizing calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DFS sizing calculator: Hi All,Is there a sizing calculator for DFS?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dfs-sizing-calculator/962efc9f-916d-4dcb-8d04-868a156d536e
  6. DFS sizing calculator

DFS sizing calculator: Hi All,Is there a sizing calculator for DFS?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dfs-sizing-calculator/962efc9f-916d-4dcb-8d04-868a156d536e
  7. NUC not reporting proper sizes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NUC not reporting proper sizes: Code: Disk 0 is an SSD. It has 5 partition(s). Model: CT1000P5SSD8 This computer has the above 1 fixed storage device(s) in total. ======================================================================= Microsoft DiskPart version 10.0.19041.610 Copyright (C) Microsoft...
  8. Difference with Used Size Calculations

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Difference with Used Size Calculations: Hi, I have been doing a little 'house keeping' and I noticed something a little odd. When I look at the properties of my D drive under 'This PC', it shows that the used space is 1.13TB (1,157GB). However, when I open the drive, sellect all items (all folders and files) and...
  9. Re-sizing photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Re-sizing photos: On my old W7 pc I always found it quick and easy to reduce photos etc for emailing; all I had to do was right click on the photo or document, then click on Re-size. There was a choice of reductions. How can I do this in W10? Thanks in anticipation. 79608
  10. Windows Doesn't Calculate App Sizes On 1709?

Windows Doesn't Calculate App Sizes On 1709?: Hi. If you click Start, Settings (cog wheel), Apps, you will see a list of installed applications you have on your computer. On the previous Windows version it also told me how big they were. Now, on this Fall Creators Update, it's gone. All of my installed games through...