Windows 10: calculator not working,crash

Discus and support calculator not working,crash in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need the calculator every day and stop working this is what work for me start go microsoft store app if don't load that is you problem disable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by josepg2, Feb 13, 2019.

1. josepg2 Win User

calculator not working,crash

I need the calculator every day and stop working

this is what work for me

start go microsoft store app if don't load that is you problem

disable antivirus and test if load

if not reinstall store get help online

after load in the store look for update and try to open the calculator

my problem was the antivirus play with files scan in deference mode

and woks

:)

josepg2, Feb 13, 2019
  2. Randy_C. Win User

Windows 10 calculator keeps crashing

The above steps did not fix the problem. I went to the add or remove programs settings in an effort to delete the calculator program in an effort to reinstall it. Typed "calc" in the search this list. Found the entry and tried to uninstall, grayed out
    wouldn't execute. Went to advanced settings where a reset option was presented. Reset the program and now it will run in standard mode. I don't know what bug is causing calculator to crash right after it is starts in date mode. What this has to do with
    windows store is beyond me.

Randy_C., Feb 13, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 13, 2019
  4. calculator not working,crash

Windows 10 Calculator not working

Please do the following steps:

Open apps and features:

Search for the app in "Search this list"

click on the calculator -> select Advance Options ->Reset done.

Thanks,

Rashed

rashedsayyed, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

calculator not working,crash

1. calculator not working,crash - Similar Threads - calculator working crash

2. Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes?: Why won't my Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes. Does anyone know how to fix this?Thank *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes?: Why won't my Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes. Does anyone know how to fix this?Thank *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. calculator turn bluescreen and crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    calculator turn bluescreen and crashes: I want to use my calculator. However, everytime I use it it will turn on and goes bluescreen, then crashes afterwards. Restating won't fix the problem. Please help....
  5. calculator turn bluescreen and crashes

calculator turn bluescreen and crashes: I want to use my calculator. However, everytime I use it it will turn on and goes bluescreen, then crashes afterwards. Restating won't fix the problem. Please help....
  6. Calculator and Photos Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calculator and Photos Crash: Hello, my name is Hafidz. my windows suddenly can't open calculator and photos. Every time i click the symbol of photos and calculators there are not any window apps that pop up/display in my screen. I hope that you can show me the procedure how to fix it so i can use these...
  7. Calculator not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Calculator not working: Since the last update, the calculator has stopped working.......... any reasons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-not-working/dbd390df-4f69-4a38-b01c-746ae377e592
  8. calculator not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    calculator not working: calculator not able to open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-not-working/4de236bb-90f3-4f04-8c21-98963cc0cfcd"
  9. Windows store Calculator crashes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store Calculator crashes: When launching calc the windows store calls calculator.exe from the "C:\Program Files\Windowsapps\Microsoft.WindowsCalculator_10.1811.3241.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe" directory but the application crashes with the following exception and faulting module: Exception code:...
  10. Calculator not working ..?

Calculator not working ..?: Hi All. When I open my calculator all i see is this ..? [img] I just checked ... my windows store is completely gone .. maybe after the update lately ..? How do i fix this ...? Thanks 91790