Windows 10: calculator not working

Discus and support calculator not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; calculator not able to open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-not-working/4de236bb-90f3-4f04-8c21-98963cc0cfcd" Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BalasubramanianP1, Feb 3, 2019.

1. calculator not working

calculator not able to open

:)

BalasubramanianP1, Feb 3, 2019

2. Windows 10 Calculator not working

Please do the following steps:

Open apps and features:

Search for the app in "Search this list"

click on the calculator -> select Advance Options ->Reset done.

Thanks,

Rashed

rashedsayyed, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Calculator not working

I too had the problem with my calculator not working. I tried several of the suggestions, but nothing worked. However, I did come across a solution that worked for me. Go to Settings –> System
    –> Apps & Features –> In the apps and features search box, search the list for Calculator. W
    hen it comes up in the list click its Icon The dialog box
    will expand and display an Advanced Options link. Click the Advanced Options link.
    A new screen will be displayed. Click the Reset button. When the App,
    Data, and Total Usage revert to their original values, 0, 16KB, 16KB for my system, go to the Start menu and launch calculator. When I did this, mine started working again!

Bob_Bumpous, Feb 3, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

calculator not working

Windows 10 Calculator

Hi,

Some of the reasons why the calculator app will not work properly are: the program encountered a corrupted system files, virus and malware, and another application is conflicting with it.

We suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the calculator. In doing so, you will have a fresh copy of the application which will eliminate the issue. Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Start menu.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Allow the application to make changes, Type in Powershell then, click
      Enter.
    • Type in Get-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Remove-AppxPackage then, click
      Enter.
    • Type in Get-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Add-AppxPackage then, click
      Enter.
    • Restart the computer after the process and try accessing the menu of the calculator.
    Don't hesitate to provide your feedback.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

calculator not working

1. calculator not working - Similar Threads - calculator working

2. Microsoft Store, Calculator, etc all gone/won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store, Calculator, etc all gone/won't work: The apps that come with my computer won't work anymore or are even gone. Microsoft Store, and Calculator are just gone and the XBox app won't open. I am sure there are others but these are the three I tried to get into. I only tried the XBox app because I found a guide that...
  3. Microsoft Store, Calculator, etc all gone/won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store, Calculator, etc all gone/won't work: The apps that come with my computer won't work anymore or are even gone. Microsoft Store, and Calculator are just gone and the XBox app won't open. I am sure there are others but these are the three I tried to get into. I only tried the XBox app because I found a guide that...
  4. Windows apps such as troubleshooter, calculator, photos and etc. not working after appData...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows apps such as troubleshooter, calculator, photos and etc. not working after appData...: I changed the AppData directory path to 'E:\AppData' since the C drive was about full.I changed it in the regedit too, but now some of the Windows apps are not working.Used this question: How to move the "C:\users\username\AppData" folder to another drive - Microsoft...
  5. Windows apps such as troubleshooter, calculator, photos and etc. not working after appData...

Windows apps such as troubleshooter, calculator, photos and etc. not working after appData...: I changed the AppData directory path to 'E:\AppData' since the C drive was about full.I changed it in the regedit too, but now some of the Windows apps are not working.Used this question: How to move the "C:\users\username\AppData" folder to another drive - Microsoft...
  6. Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes?

Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes?: Why won't my Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes. Does anyone know how to fix this?Thank *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes?: Why won't my Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes. Does anyone know how to fix this?Thank *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. Windows icon, wi-fi, search tab, and calculator is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows icon, wi-fi, search tab, and calculator is not working: Windows icon, wi-fi, search tab, and calculator is not working on my laptop.Please help me solve this issue.I bought this laptop in India and currently studying in France...
  9. Windows icon, wi-fi, search tab, and calculator is not working

Windows icon, wi-fi, search tab, and calculator is not working: Windows icon, wi-fi, search tab, and calculator is not working on my laptop.Please help me solve this issue.I bought this laptop in India and currently studying in France...
  10. Windows icon, wi-fi, search tab, and calculator is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade