Windows 10: Calculator of Windows 10 (v1903) keeps crashing

Discus and support Calculator of Windows 10 (v1903) keeps crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Community, after setting up a completly new userprofile, the user now encouters an error with the latest Version of Windows 10. Please look at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alexandros11, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Calculator of Windows 10 (v1903) keeps crashing

Hello Community,

after setting up a completly new userprofile, the user now encouters an error with the latest Version of Windows 10. Please look at the following screenshot for further details about the used system. He is still using the same device as always and nothing has changed in hard-/software since that.

Calculator of Windows 10 (v1903) keeps crashing 613de7eb-824c-49dd-ba35-29923a491b97?upload=true.png

The user is trying to open up the built-in calculator(-App) through the Startmenu but the application keeps crashing after ~ 0,5 seconds. After that he has tried RUN as well but If you start the app like this - (C:\Windows\System32\calc.exe) - the upcoming error still is the same.

I tried to use the basic troubleshooting tools when it comes to windows-internal integrity checks:

1. SFC /SCANNOW
    2. Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
    3. Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

But we could not get this user able to use the calculator anymore, I hope you guys can help us with more ideas.

This is an older Thread, which did not come to a solution in the end and got blocked after some time: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-calculator-keeps-crashing/1dc9f284-d55b-41a9-9818-89b227e65d00

:)

Alexandros11, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Nanthamil Win User

Windows 10 Calculator keeps on crashing.

Hi,

My calculator keeps on crashing while opening the calculator.

--> Performed Calculator Reset.

--> Tried installed Calculator from Store.

--> Installed Calculator HD from Store.

-->Bothe ( Calculator and Calculator HD ) application keeps on crashing

--> No error code.

Please suggest any other solutions.

Nanthamil, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Randy_C. Win User
    Windows 10 calculator keeps crashing

The above steps did not fix the problem. I went to the add or remove programs settings in an effort to delete the calculator program in an effort to reinstall it. Typed "calc" in the search this list. Found the entry and tried to uninstall, grayed out
    wouldn't execute. Went to advanced settings where a reset option was presented. Reset the program and now it will run in standard mode. I don't know what bug is causing calculator to crash right after it is starts in date mode. What this has to do with
    windows store is beyond me.

Randy_C., Aug 26, 2019
  4. Julie Ram Win User

Calculator of Windows 10 (v1903) keeps crashing

Windows 10 calculator keeps crashing

For further assistance, we suggest that you run WSResetPress. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R to open run box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

By doing this, all store cache and corrupt settings are reset and your Windows store shall open normally.

Do update us with the results.

Julie Ram, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

Calculator of Windows 10 (v1903) keeps crashing

1. Calculator of Windows 10 (v1903) keeps crashing - Similar Threads - Calculator v1903 keeps

2. Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes?: Why won't my Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes. Does anyone know how to fix this?Thank *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes?: Why won't my Windows 10 Calculator Work it opens and then it Crashes. Does anyone know how to fix this?Thank *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. Calculator and Photos Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calculator and Photos Crash: Hello, my name is Hafidz. my windows suddenly can't open calculator and photos. Every time i click the symbol of photos and calculators there are not any window apps that pop up/display in my screen. I hope that you can show me the procedure how to fix it so i can use these...
  5. Windows 10 v1903 Crashing on 48% Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 v1903 Crashing on 48% Update: Hello all. I've been trying to upgrade from Windows 10 1903, however every time the computer will lock up on 48%. Only a hard reset will fix and rolls back to previous versions. I've tried uninstalling the antivirus, and removing all unnecessary USB devices. Trying the...
  6. Windows 10 Calculator keeps on crashing.

Windows 10 Calculator keeps on crashing.: Hi, My calculator keeps on crashing while opening the calculator. --> Performed Calculator Reset. --> Tried installed Calculator from Store. --> Installed Calculator HD from Store. -->Bothe ( Calculator and Calculator HD ) application keeps on crashing --> No error...
  7. UWP Calculator app crashes on startup after v1809 -> v1903 update

UWP Calculator app crashes on startup after v1809 -> v1903 update: The above is happening to me. I've already tried the sfc /scannow (possible wrong terminology), resetting the Microsoft Store, doing that PowerShell script that reinstalls all UWP apps, and resetting the app itself. Anyone have any idea why this is happening or how to fix...
  8. windows 10 v1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 v1903: Can anyone help. I have had one pc and one laptop suffer loss of location/language since updating to this version. No matter what I do in settings I cannot get anything but English us in my search engines (firefox /edge/google). I have had to reset my pc it went into...
  9. calculator not working,crash

calculator not working,crash: I need the calculator every day and stop working this is what work for me start go microsoft store app if don't load that is you problem disable antivirus and test if load if not reinstall store get help online after load in the store look for update and try to open the...
  10. Windows store Calculator crashes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store Calculator crashes: When launching calc the windows store calls calculator.exe from the "C:\Program Files\Windowsapps\Microsoft.WindowsCalculator_10.1811.3241.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe" directory but the application crashes with the following exception and faulting module: Exception code:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what causes windows 10 v1903 to crash on restart or startup

2. What is the calculator crashing all the time

3. microsoft calculator keeps crashing

4. restore windows calc 1903,
  5. windows 10 calculator crashes,
  6. windows 10 calculator app crashing