Windows 10: Calculator on Windows 10 already has a function Keep on top

Discus and support Calculator on Windows 10 already has a function Keep on top in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/quanganh2001 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/quanganh2001, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Calculator on Windows 10 already has a function Keep on top

/u/quanganh2001, Oct 29, 2019
  2. swarfega Win User

Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Calculator-Statistics View

Does anyone have a solution to the missing Statistics view in the Windows 10 Calculator program?

In Windows 7 Calculator you could switch to Statistics view and create a list of figures used the 'Add' button and then perform various functions on the list.

I didn't use a huge number of the statistics persay, but loved the view of a list of figures and an automatic count:

I could use Excel, but that seems a bit over the top.

I tried copying the executable from Windows 7 to Windows 10, but it failed to open.

Regards

Penny

PJStockley, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Calculator on Windows 10 already has a function Keep on top

Unable to close Calculator app on Windows 10.

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask if the issue persists with other Windows Apps as well.

I suggest you to press/hold the left click button on the title bar of the calculator and drag the Windows to shrink the size of the Windows and check if the close (X) option appears. If the issue still persists, then suggest you to run the Windows Store
    Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Calculator on Windows 10 already has a function Keep on top

1. Calculator on Windows 10 already has a function Keep on top - Similar Threads - Calculator already has

2. Where is cube root function on windows 10 calculator?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Where is cube root function on windows 10 calculator?: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-cube-root-in-windows-calculator/e3d13859-00e6-4236-9c17-1fc33f655584First off. The above answer does not solve issue.Link is to an answer by an advisor linking to a thread where way at the bottom another user says...
  3. Where is cube root function on windows 10 calculator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is cube root function on windows 10 calculator?: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-cube-root-in-windows-calculator/e3d13859-00e6-4236-9c17-1fc33f655584First off. The above answer does not solve issue.Link is to an answer by an advisor linking to a thread where way at the bottom another user says...
  4. Where is cube root function on windows 10 calculator?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to keep Calculator always on top in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to keep Calculator always on top in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows 10 comes with a native Calculator app which is pretty nice. It has […] This article How to keep Calculator always on top in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. The Game Bar of Windows 10 already has an in-game FPS display function

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The Game Bar of Windows 10 already has an in-game FPS display function: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/quanganh2001 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dn797f/the_game_bar_of_windows_10_already_has_an_ingame/
  7. Windows 10 Calculator keeps on crashing.

Windows 10 Calculator keeps on crashing.: Hi, My calculator keeps on crashing while opening the calculator. --> Performed Calculator Reset. --> Tried installed Calculator from Store. --> Installed Calculator HD from Store. -->Bothe ( Calculator and Calculator HD ) application keeps on crashing --> No error...
  8. Tiny Windows Calculator and on-top functionality coming

in Windows 10 News
    Tiny Windows Calculator and on-top functionality coming: Windows Calculator is a popular application that is included as a native tool in all versions of the Windows operating system. Microsoft released Windows Calculator's source recently, and the program is now also available on the Web and the mobile operating systems Android...
  9. Windows 10 Calculator - history function

Windows 10 Calculator - history function: I wan't to be able to view the calculation history, and use the calculator at the same time. this was a standard option in the previous calculators. please bring it back. also, it's really annoying that the keys flash different colours when you press the corresponding...
  10. Windows Calculator invalid 10^x function

Windows Calculator invalid 10^x function: This is definitely a glitch with the calculator that never used to happen until the update. I get "Invalid input" whenever I try the 10^x function with a decimal input with at least 5 decimal places. I have verified that a value with 4 decimal places works. Before it would...