Windows 10: Calculator Question

Discus and support Calculator Question in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I need my calculator to answer 163,000.00 x 3.5% as 5,750 but it is giving me 0.035. Please help! submitted by /u/skayveez [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/skayveez, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Calculator Question

I need my calculator to answer 163,000.00 x 3.5% as 5,750 but it is giving me 0.035. Please help!

submitted by /u/skayveez
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/skayveez, Feb 21, 2020
  2. swarfega Win User

Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, Feb 21, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    CALCULATOR WILL NOT OPEN - WINDOWS 10

Hello Maxine,

There may be several reasons why the Calculator won't suddenly open. One of which can be because of a corrupted system file. To better assist you with your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Were there updates installed prior to this happening?
    • Have you checked the Windows Store if there are any available updates for Calculator?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We're looking forward for your response.

John Vil, Feb 21, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Calculator Question

Windows 10 Calculator

Hi,

Some of the reasons why the calculator app will not work properly are: the program encountered a corrupted system files, virus and malware, and another application is conflicting with it.

We suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the calculator. In doing so, you will have a fresh copy of the application which will eliminate the issue. Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Start menu.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Allow the application to make changes, Type in Powershell then, click
      Enter.
    • Type in Get-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Remove-AppxPackage then, click
      Enter.
    • Type in Get-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Add-AppxPackage then, click
      Enter.
    • Restart the computer after the process and try accessing the menu of the calculator.
    Don't hesitate to provide your feedback.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

Calculator Question

1. Calculator Question - Similar Threads - Calculator Question

2. Microsoft Store, Calculator, etc all gone/won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store, Calculator, etc all gone/won't work: The apps that come with my computer won't work anymore or are even gone. Microsoft Store, and Calculator are just gone and the XBox app won't open. I am sure there are others but these are the three I tried to get into. I only tried the XBox app because I found a guide that...
  3. Microsoft Store, Calculator, etc all gone/won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store, Calculator, etc all gone/won't work: The apps that come with my computer won't work anymore or are even gone. Microsoft Store, and Calculator are just gone and the XBox app won't open. I am sure there are others but these are the three I tried to get into. I only tried the XBox app because I found a guide that...
  4. OneDrive is Stuck on Calculating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive is Stuck on Calculating: I have OneDrive set on keeping all files on the drive. But often when I try to open a file, it tries to download the file and then it's stuck on "calculating". I tried different networks and different times. Nothing helps. I have to go online and get my file from there. The...
  5. OneDrive is Stuck on Calculating

OneDrive is Stuck on Calculating: I have OneDrive set on keeping all files on the drive. But often when I try to open a file, it tries to download the file and then it's stuck on "calculating". I tried different networks and different times. Nothing helps. I have to go online and get my file from there. File...
  6. How do I multiply on the Calculator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I multiply on the Calculator?: I know this sounds Stupid, but, how do I multiply on the Calculator on my Computer. There is no Multiply sign . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-multiply-on-the-calculator/a75022d5-4e19-40bf-8cd6-4d1e8f958908
  7. How do I multiply on the Calculator?

How do I multiply on the Calculator?: I know this sounds Stupid, but, how do I multiply on the Calculator on my Computer. There is no Multiply sign . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-multiply-on-the-calculator/a75022d5-4e19-40bf-8cd6-4d1e8f958908
  8. Question about windows phone calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about windows phone calculator: I had some time ago calculator on my Nokia Lumia 630 phone with icon with square and degree i try upload picture of that calculator with this email but from some reason i can't do that. I can't find that calculator in store from any device pc computer, laptop, lumia 630. Does...
  9. Question about windows phone calculator

Question about windows phone calculator: I had some time ago calculator on my Nokia Lumia 630 phone with icon with square and degree i try upload picture of that calculator with this email but from some reason i can't do that. I can't find that calculator in store from any device pc computer, laptop, lumia 630. Does...
  10. Windows 10 calculator question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 calculator question: At my workplace, we add alot of numbers together and covert different length measurments regularly. On my coworkers older version of windows, hes able to use the regular calculator as well as a unit converter on a single calculator window. I have windows 10 on my laptop and...