Windows 10: Calculator seems to be broken.

Discus and support Calculator seems to be broken. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is annoying... [img] Does anyone know of a fix yet? 5246 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chuck38, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Chuck38 Win User

Calculator seems to be broken.

This is annoying...

Calculator seems to be broken. [​IMG]

Does anyone know of a fix yet?

:)

Chuck38, Apr 5, 2015

2. Calculator does not open in Windows 10 - why not?

I have tried all of the above and my calculator is broken.

Can't get it to work.

It worked prior to setting up a guest account and now after the guest account was deleted the calculator won't work. Seems really odd a simple calculator won't work?

Getting frustrated.

applesucks_16, Apr 5, 2015
  3. time.windows.com seems to be broken?

Looks like it is working fine today. I didn't notice when it started working again.

I guess it was just some kind of temporary outage?

James-Paige, Apr 5, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

Mine works fine. Change it to scientific, then back and see if that works.

Dude, Apr 5, 2015
  5. Chuck38 Win User
    Scientific is broken as well. *Sad

Chuck38, Apr 5, 2015
  6. Chuck38 Win User
    Reboot didn't fix it either.

Chuck38, Apr 5, 2015
  7. BunnyJ New Member
    Working just fine here.

BunnyJ, Apr 5, 2015
  8. Dude Win User

Dude, Apr 5, 2015
  9. Charlie Win User
    Try uninstall - reinstall from store?

Charlie, Apr 5, 2015
  10. Chuck38 Win User
    Wow... Bing? LOL

Thanks, Dude. *Wink

Chuck38, Apr 5, 2015
  11. Chuck38 Win User
    I'll try that.

EDIT: I can't uninstall it.

Chuck38, Apr 5, 2015
  12. Charlie Win User
    Did you try to install and did it say it had been updated on 4/4

Charlie, Apr 5, 2015
  13. Chuck38 Win User

I downloaded it from the store, and it's still not working properly.

Chuck38, Apr 5, 2015
  14. BunnyJ New Member
    Did the issue exist when you updated to 10049?? Oh and did you create an ISO for 10049??

BunnyJ, Apr 5, 2015
  15. Chuck38 Win User
    Well, I didn't try the calculator till today. So I'm not sure if it's ever worked.

Nah.. I was lazy this time and didn't make an ISO. *Redface

Chuck38, Apr 5, 2015
Thema:

1. Calculator seems to be broken. - Similar Threads - Calculator seems broken

2. Bluetooth seems to be broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth seems to be broken: Hi all,I'm not sure what happened but in the process of getting my new computer up and running and installing drivers bluetooth stopped functioning and disappeared from Device Manager. I've tried 'showing hidden devices' and reinstalling drivers from intel's website, but...
  3. Is my calculator app broken?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is my calculator app broken?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ili_razvan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l1yq1o/is_my_calculator_app_broken/
  4. OLE seems broken for Excel

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OLE seems broken for Excel: Posting this in Windows because I don't think it's an Office problem... I think it's an OLE problem. I can't seem to correctly embed an excel object into Word or PowerPoint. This broke a couple of days ago - it just shows up as an Icon instead of a spreadsheet like it...
  5. Calculator is broken after update to 2004.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Calculator is broken after update to 2004.: I updated to Windows 10 2004, but after I did the calculator was broken in the start menu. If I type in the start menu "calculator" on the right side of the start menu where there are options such as open, but under open there are 4 options that all say...
  6. Bluetooth seems to be broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth seems to be broken: System Specs CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600X Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-I Gaming GPU: NVIDIA 2070 Super RAM: 32 GB 3200Mhz Hi all, I'm not sure what happened but in the process of getting my new computer up and running and installing drivers bluetooth stopped functioning...
  7. Surface pro seems broken.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface pro seems broken.: My surface pro seems to be broken. Its acting like its starting with the surface logo on the screen then it goes back to black screen. Plus its dokng this on a continuous loop. What can i do to fix this?...
  8. Microphone seem to be broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone seem to be broken: This started yesterday, but my microphone suddenly stopped working. When I listen to the device, it's just constant white noise. I have no idea how to fix this. If I disable or mute the microphone, and I turn up the microphone volume on the speakers, I still hear white noise,...
  9. Built-in calculator app broken???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Built-in calculator app broken???: I use the built-in windows calculator occasionally. The last time that I brought it up its window flashed up and disappeared very quickly. So it is getting invoked, but dying then very quickly. So I tried starting it from a DOS prompt window, same thing, and no error message...
  10. Disk Cleanup seems to be broken

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk Cleanup seems to be broken: When I try to run it, it seems to do the job just fine. After, let it scan for files again, and you'll see that the 'Files to delete' are the same as before: nothing got deleted. Is there any way to reset Disk Cleanup? 104058