Windows 10: calculator shortcut key

Discus and support calculator shortcut key in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Have Windows 10. Want a calculator shortcut key on desktop. Can only find how to put it on the start menu. Do not want it there.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JudyCrocker, Jul 17, 2018.

1. calculator shortcut key

Have Windows 10. Want a calculator shortcut key on desktop. Can only find how to put it on the start menu. Do not want it there.

:)

JudyCrocker, Jul 17, 2018

2. Calculator keyboard shortcuts don't work in Windows 10!

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by RPG 17A on June 15, 2016. Once you have the calculator on the desktop, follow these steps to create a shortcut key:

• Click on Shortcut tab.
    • In line with Shortcut key, press any letter that you desire to use for shortcut.
    • Once done, you can try the keys that you have created for the Calculator shortcut.

calculator shortcut key 9076fad3-1d4c-44af-b5cb-7955ec6bb8ce.jpg

calculator shortcut key 8ecf450c-c3dd-4648-80a7-f56f6faba194.jpg

Let us know how it goes.

Carlos Tin, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Keyboard shortcut to open the calculator

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to try the below steps:

• Type "Calculator" in start menu.
    • Click on Calculator and drag it to desktop.
    • Right click on it and select Properties.
    • Now go to Shortcut tab and add a shortcut.
    • Click on OK.

You may also refer the following article for keyboard shortcuts:

Keyboard shortcuts

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jul 17, 2018
  4. calculator shortcut key

How to use a function key/shortkey to open the Calculator in Windows 10

Hi,

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type C:\Windows\System32 and press enter

3. Type calc.exe in the file explorer search bar.

4. Once the calculator icon appears, right click on it and select 'create shortcut". You will get the option to create the shortcut in the desktop.

5. Press Windows key + D to go back to desktop.

6. Right click on the calculator shortcut icon and select "properties".

7. Click the "shortcut" tab.

8. Under Shortcut key, click on "none" and press "C" and save the changes. .

9. The new shortcut key will change to Ctrl +Alt + C. Save the changes and check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

calculator shortcut key

1. calculator shortcut key - Similar Threads - calculator shortcut key

2. Windows calculator shortcut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows calculator shortcut: I would like to access the windows calculator via a keyboard shortcut. When I apply a shortcut to the app on the desktop it does not work?Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  3. Windows calculator shortcut

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows calculator shortcut: I would like to access the windows calculator via a keyboard shortcut. When I apply a shortcut to the app on the desktop it does not work?Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  4. key shortcut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    key shortcut: I'm wondering why pressing w+a+s at the same time cause me to use the q key, is this normal? I do not remember having this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-shortcut/c024b24d-831c-411d-b06c-4acdee2fc534
  5. key shortcut

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    key shortcut: I'm wondering why pressing w+a+s at the same time cause me to use the q key, is this normal? I do not remember having this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-shortcut/c024b24d-831c-411d-b06c-4acdee2fc534
  6. Windows10 Calculator Key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows10 Calculator Key: Is there anyway to program the default windows calculator key to only open the same window and not opening a new multiple windows each time key is pressed? Typically, at the end of the work day I have several calculator tabs open. :) Thanks. submitted by /u/michaelfaggan...
  7. Calculator keyboard shortcuts not working in Windows 10!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calculator keyboard shortcuts not working in Windows 10!: today I discovered that when I press the Calculator Key on my Microsoft keyboard, it did noting but instead pop up a message saying select app but there were no apps to select. I eventually manage to solve the problem. so I thought I post it here as the solution I mention...
  8. shortcut key

in Windows 10 Customization
    shortcut key: how to set a shortcut key for calcaulator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shortcut-key/9d93c3c2-4cba-4a4e-83df-42495a130122
  9. shortcut keys

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    shortcut keys: Is there a list of short cut keys combination and what they do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/shortcut-keys/b5450fac-c842-42d9-b4df-2edb83237916
  10. shortcut keys

in Windows 10 Support
    shortcut keys: I use shortcut keys to open programs in various groups. By holding down ctrl-alt and tapping the assigned program letters, I can start opening 6-8 programs in a couple seconds. Or at least I could, until Win 10, where only one program opens unless I slow down the entries....