Windows 10: Calculator sin cos tan

Discus and support Calculator sin cos tan in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does the windows calculator have a way to always display sin, cos, tan buttons without having to drill down one menu level. Currently I have to drill... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vict.orG.erth, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Calculator sin cos tan

Does the windows calculator have a way to always display sin, cos, tan buttons without having to drill down one menu level. Currently I have to drill down no matter how big I make my calculator "scientific" mode?

:)

Vict.orG.erth, Dec 5, 2020

2. S60 missing a SCI calculator

Is there somewhere a SCI calculator for S60 phones. The original one is next to useless.

(arc)Sin, (arc)Cos,(arc) Tan, Log, Sqrt, x^y, mem, 1/x needed really bad.

mysterycat, Dec 5, 2020
  3. How to use Windows 10 Calculator to get Sine Inverse function?

I want to use the Windows 10 Calculator. Am I able to use a function on Windows 10 Calculator to find the inverse function of sine or cos or tan?

Abel Thiagarajan, Dec 5, 2020
  4. vmoisa Win User

Calculator sin cos tan

Scientific calculator for E72

I've never understood the lack of a Scientific calculator on E-series devices. Only old Communicators used to have this (eg. 9500). Maybe not everybody needs elaborate functions like "sin" and "cos". But a calculator which knows the order of opperations...
    I think this is a MUST for a business phone.

vmoisa, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Calculator sin cos tan

1. Calculator sin cos tan - Similar Threads - Calculator sin cos

2. can't connect to the internet cos of proxy malware.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't connect to the internet cos of proxy malware.: I resetted my pc because of this proxy malware and it's still there but now it's on the setup screen, which makes it so i cannot get past it as it takes away my internet with no way to disable proxy to make it work. rendering my pc useless. PLEASE HELP....
  3. can't connect to the internet cos of proxy malware.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't connect to the internet cos of proxy malware.: I resetted my pc because of this proxy malware and it's still there but now it's on the setup screen, which makes it so i cannot get past it as it takes away my internet with no way to disable proxy to make it work. rendering my pc useless. PLEASE HELP....
  4. UNABLE TO SIN IN WITH MY PC

UNABLE TO SIN IN WITH MY PC: I am unable to sign in my Microsoft account from my PC. The verification code in the email received is of 6 digits. Microsoft refuses to accept the code and asks for a seven digit code instead. What to do?...
  5. All the bars at the top are tan and blue and white .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All the bars at the top are tan and blue and white .: I want them all back to black https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-the-bars-at-the-top-are-tan-and-blue-and-white/8885caf5-f14a-4569-8f68-c401432b78ad
  6. Empire of Sin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Empire of Sin: Hi everyone. I have recently purchased a game Empire of Sin on Microsoft store without looking at the compatibility with the PC assuming it should run without any problems. The problem is, I cannot instal the game on PC. Is it possible that the game on the Microsoft...
  7. Ejecutar sin ser administrador.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ejecutar sin ser administrador.: Hola! espero que se encuentren bien. Una pregunta existe una manera de instalar algún programa, en mi caso java, sin ser administrador? gracias y espero respuesta pronto....
  8. SIN IN

SIN IN: WINDOWS 10 I AF A PASSWORD BUT FORE CWICKNES I WOOD LIKE TO USE MY 4 DIGIT PIN BUT IT WILL NOT DO IT NOW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sin-in/393b8984-e9db-45ce-9277-607e13453c16
  9. windows sin in problem.

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows sin in problem.: im windows 10 user . I have a sin in problem. when my window is going start it display a message you have not sin in you account and sin in a temporary account has been sin in. I lost my all data which is on the desktop. Now what I should do?...
  10. Sin Internet , Segura

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sin Internet , Segura: Mi problema esque no puedo conectarme a internet...mi adaptador de red anda, aparecen Redes disponibles, Conecto y me marca sin internet,segura... Eh investigado segui tutoriales, videos, en foros...en todos lados...probe todo ! y no funciona nada...deshabilite y habilite...