Windows 10: calculator,stickey note, app not working

Discus and support calculator,stickey note, app not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have laptop with Microsoft windows 10 Version 1809 17763.1 but calculator,sticky note and inbuilt camera app not working..find below steps which i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AJAY A SHAH, Apr 10, 2019.

1. calculator,stickey note, app not working

i have laptop with Microsoft windows 10 Version 1809 17763.1 but calculator,sticky note and inbuilt camera app not working..find below steps which i have taken.

(1) windows 10 update 1809 17763.1 to 1809 17763.112.

(2) command run through power shell.

(3) Reinstalled windows 10 1809 17763.112 with keep all apps and data.

(4) Reset calculator apps.

(5) update windows 10 1809 17763.112 to 1809 17763.440

kindly guide what can next steps for micorsoft app(calculator,sticky note,inbuilt camera etc..) can access .

:)

AJAY A SHAH, Apr 10, 2019

2. calculator

Hi,

Apps like the Calculator may not work due to a variety of reasons. This may include a corrupted user profile or a problem with the app itself. Have you already tried restarting your computer after the update?

Moreover, if the issue is limited to the Calculator app, we recommend following these steps to reset it.

Note: This will permanently delete the app's data on your device, including your preferences and sign-in details.

• Click Start.
    • Select Settings.
    • Click System.
    • Click Apps & features.
    • Select the Calculator app from the list.
    • Click Advance options.
    • Click the Reset button.
    • Click Reset again to confirm.

Let us know if you have clarifications.

Darian Tab, Apr 10, 2019
  3. The strange case of the vanishing calculator app.

Hi Victor,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Are you able to see the calculator in the start menu?

• What is the status when you click on the app?

• Do you receive any error code or error message on the screen?

• Have you made any changes in settings prior to the issue?

As a work around, I suggest you to go through the answer provided by
    Vinodh_Kumar V
    for a similar thread and follow the steps mentioned.

Click on,
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps/calculator-app-not-working-on-windows-10/1d2a91be-58bf-4005-bf86-596a0d212c34

Check if it helps.

Please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Apr 10, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

calculator,stickey note, app not working

Calculator does not work!

• Open your Settings App
    • Go to Apps, scroll down the list of apps to find the Calculator App
    • Click it and select 'Advanced Options'
    • Click 'Reset' on the resulting settings page
    This will put the calculator app in its initial install state and it should work

DaveM121, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

calculator,stickey note, app not working

1. calculator,stickey note, app not working - Similar Threads - calculator stickey note

2. How to make Stickey Notes show more of the note

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Stickey Notes show more of the note: Notes on the main page only seem to show 5 lines no matter how big I make it. I can't seem to find a functionality to increase the size of the notes on the main screen....
  3. How to make Stickey Notes show more of the note

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make Stickey Notes show more of the note: Notes on the main page only seem to show 5 lines no matter how big I make it. I can't seem to find a functionality to increase the size of the notes on the main screen....
  4. Calculator app is not working

Calculator app is not working: The calculator app is not working properly. I can open it but once I type any numbers in it will not respond. It will become white and says not responding. I tried to download third party calculator and it is working fine but I dont want it. I want the build in app of Windows...
  5. Calculator app is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator app is not working: The calculator app is not working properly. I can open it but once I type any numbers in it will not respond. It will become white and says not responding. I tried to download third party calculator and it is working fine but I dont want it. I want the build in app of Windows...
  6. Calculator and TV app not working

Calculator and TV app not working: This is weird but the two application are not working at all. It is not opening when you click it from start menu or from anywhere in the desktop. Other windows application working without problem so I checked every apps installed but this two apps are not responding....
  7. Mail and calculator app not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail and calculator app not working: My mail and calculator app not working. The 2 apps not working when I open it the app will not open. It is not on the task manager as well. No background apps are opened when I run the apps. How can I use those apps?...
  8. Calculator app no longer works

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Calculator app no longer works: I can't even redownload it I'm getting error: Code: 0x80073CF9 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-app-no-longer-works/d7210c92-512c-40b8-b48e-7517872cdf4c
  9. Calculator app no longer works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator app no longer works: I can't even redownload it I'm getting error: Code: 0x80073CF9 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-app-no-longer-works/d7210c92-512c-40b8-b48e-7517872cdf4c
  10. Stickey notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stickey notes: My sticky notes have a blank border strip running vertically on the left side of the note; on the right side the same width of information is missing and I have to extend the right side to read all of the note. How do I remove the left side strip?...