Windows 10: Calculator stopped working.

Discus and support Calculator stopped working. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since the last update, calculator does not pull up properly.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarcMahlkov, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Calculator stopped working.

Since the last update, calculator does not pull up properly.

:)

MarcMahlkov, Aug 11, 2019

2. Windows 10 Calculator has stopped working

My Windows 10 calculator stopped working. I thought about uninstalling and then reinstalling, but the calculator is not listed under apps and features . How do I fix?

David Hols, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Integrated calculator in start menu no longer works

Hi,

A corruption can be the possible cause why calculator may stop working. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Did you get any error messages when you tried to open the calculator?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Calculator stopped working.

Windows 10 Calculator not working

I tied those steps and it did not work. I also tried the sfc /scannow as well and this didn't work either.

The calculator stopped working after the last update.

TechieXP1969, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Calculator stopped working.

1. Calculator stopped working. - Similar Threads - Calculator stopped working

2. Calculator not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Calculator not working on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The calculator is one of the basic apps in the Windows 10 operating system. It can be extended to a scientific calculator, and that makes it very useful. However, some users have reported that the Calculator app doesn’t work on [...] This post Calculator not...
  3. Windows Photos and Calculator apps not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Photos and Calculator apps not working: This error keeps showing up when i open calculator or photos. It says they've been updating but this happened 2 weeks ago and it still happens. I tried checking for updates but nothing happened. How can i fix it?[ATTACH]...
  4. Windows Calculator stopped working after application update through Windows Store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Calculator stopped working after application update through Windows Store: I've had issues with a computer where Calculator crashes as soon as it opens. I've had this issue with one computer where I was able to resolve the issue by reinstalling all the Windows 10 default apps using powershell. This computer was not corrected using the same method....
  5. calculator not working,crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    calculator not working,crash: I need the calculator every day and stop working this is what work for me start go microsoft store app if don't load that is you problem disable antivirus and test if load if not reinstall store get help online after load in the store look for update and try to open the...
  6. calculator not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    calculator not working: calculator not able to open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-not-working/4de236bb-90f3-4f04-8c21-98963cc0cfcd"
  7. Windows Calculator no longer working

Windows Calculator no longer working: Hello all, Recently I reinstalled windows to clean up my PC. After reinstalling my windows calculator will not work no matter what I do. The calculator looks like it tries to open, but it just disappears. I've tried almost everything I know or can find on the internet....
  8. WindowsApps, Store, Calculator, Camera etc have stopped working

WindowsApps, Store, Calculator, Camera etc have stopped working: Hi, I don't mean to intrude on someone else's Post but I have the same problem. This is real bull. When will Microsoft fix the WindowsApps problem? I delayed the upgrade from Win 8.1 until the last minute so that the bugs could be fixed. I have the problem that many...
  9. Calculator in Win 10 is not working.

Calculator in Win 10 is not working.: Tried to use the built in Calculator in win 10 this morning and got the following message: THIS APP CAN'T OPEN Your trial period for this app has expired. Visit the Windows Store to purchase the full app. I've used the calculator numerous times with no issues. I've...
  10. Calculator not working ..?

Calculator not working ..?: Hi All. When I open my calculator all i see is this ..? [img] I just checked ... my windows store is completely gone .. maybe after the update lately ..? How do i fix this ...? Thanks 91790

Users found this page by searching for:

1. calculator app missing windows 10