Windows 10: Calculator will not fully work with the number pad of my laptop.

Discus and support Calculator will not fully work with the number pad of my laptop. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can take numbers but pressing a key like + will not perform the action.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LAPIII, Apr 7, 2021.

1. LAPIII Win User

Calculator will not fully work with the number pad of my laptop.

I can take numbers but pressing a key like + will not perform the action.

:)

LAPIII, Apr 7, 2021

2. Number pad that comes with Sculpt wireless keyboard.

Hi,

This problem may occur due to an outdated or corrupted device driver. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Is the number pad device visible on Device Manager?
    • Is the wireless keyboard working on your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    . It contains information and basic troubleshooting steps regarding keyboard problems in Windows.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Ed Soares Win User
    Decimal key (.) in number pad does not work

Hi, all.

My computer is a laptop, HP envy, with Windows 10.

The decimal key on my keypad/number pad stopped working all of a sudden (nothing happens when I press that key).

• Problem is the same on any number of programs, be it this browser (Edge), MS Excel, MS Word, Notepad, etc...
    • "NumLock" key is on;
    • All the other number pad keys work as usual (all numbers and operators, for example);
    • The setting that controls the mouse with the number pad is off;
    • The problem is the same whether I try it on my laptop keyboard, or on my Logitech keyboard (plugged in with a USB receiver), or on the on-screen keyboard - the decimal (.) key in the number pad does not work;
    • The period closer to the letter "M" works fine (that's how I've been able to use it in this post, for example)
    • My keyboard language is set correctly, to "English (United States)", as it has always been.
    • I've actually tried changing the keyboard language to another one (such as Spanish and Portuguese), and the problem is still the same - the decimal (.) key in the number pad does not work;
    I've read some 10 forums that had the same questions, but all of them were unhelpful. At least half related to the "NumLock" being off, some meandered into the control panel settings, into the mouse control settings, and a good many did not have a clear
    answer.

Can somebody help?

Thanks in advance,

Edgar

Ed Soares, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Calculator will not fully work with the number pad of my laptop.

Touch pad and number pad not working in Windows 10.

Original Title: WINDOWS 10

After confirmation by Microsoft that my HP laptop could support Windows 10, I downloaded it. Now I have no response from my touch pad or from my numbers pads. Can anyone give any suggestions? I have tired reloading the drivers to no avail.

MERILYNKING, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Calculator will not fully work with the number pad of my laptop.

1. Calculator will not fully work with the number pad of my laptop. - Similar Threads - Calculator fully number

2. My Number Pad no longer works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Number Pad no longer works: Hello,I have recently started having trouble with my mouse which stopped. I finally got that resolved but now my number pad no longer works as it should. I have checked the Driver and the right one it installed. I am losing a huge amount of time on this issue and would like...
  3. My Number Pad no longer works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Number Pad no longer works: Hello,I have recently started having trouble with my mouse which stopped. I finally got that resolved but now my number pad no longer works as it should. I have checked the Driver and the right one it installed. I am losing a huge amount of time on this issue and would like...
  4. My Number Pad no longer works

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Number Keyboard pad is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Number Keyboard pad is not working: Number Keyboard Pad is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/number-keyboard-pad-is-not-working/bac0dedd-d3a1-4bac-9b47-af6936e694c1
  6. Number Keyboard pad is not working

Number Keyboard pad is not working: Number Keyboard Pad is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/number-keyboard-pad-is-not-working/bac0dedd-d3a1-4bac-9b47-af6936e694c1
  7. My Microsoft Number Pad Isn't Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Microsoft Number Pad Isn't Working: My Microsoft Number Pad isn't working. On the back/bottom of the unit, the light under the number 1 was blinking. At which point I tried replacing the battery didn't work. Then I tried unpairing and repairing three times with no luck. I turned the unit off and back on and the...
  8. My Microsoft Number Pad Isn't Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Number Pad Isn't Working: My Microsoft Number Pad isn't working. On the back/bottom of the unit, the light under the number 1 was blinking. At which point I tried replacing the battery didn't work. Then I tried unpairing and repairing three times with no luck. I turned the unit off and back on and the...
  9. My Microsoft Number Pad Isn't Working

10. Keyboard number pad not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard number pad not working: I have a dell kb216, It's number pad is not working so I thought the keyboard maybe defective and connected it to an other device to see if it is defective, surprisingly it worked I tried restarting my device, changing usb ports etc I even reinstalled drivers. Please help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is the numbers on my numpad not working on my calculator