Windows 10: Calculator window pops up and then promptly disappears.

Discus and support Calculator window pops up and then promptly disappears. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Calculator window pops up and then promptly disappears.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GeorgeB962, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Calculator window pops up and then promptly disappears.

Calculator window pops up and then promptly disappears.

:)

GeorgeB962, Mar 8, 2021

2. Nokia 6500 Slide Calculator - disappeared!

im using nokia 5610.the calculator which i had as one of my shortcuts in the fone has DISAPPEARED! i liked the calculator a lot cos it was very different. can anyone suggest how i can get it back?its suposed to be in the organiser list but its not there!got
    the dictionary in it place!!!

pls help!

saransdawn, Mar 8, 2021
  3. Calculator disappeared from Windows 10

Thank you very much. Having the calculator disappear was strange.

TomShelton, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Calculator window pops up and then promptly disappears.

calculator app disappears immediately after clicking on it - opens and disappears

Update your Windows to the latest version is the best way to solve the "Calculator app disappears immediately after clicking on it" issue. The steps for it is very simple and are as follows:

1. Tap down the Windows key along with the letter I to open the Settings window.
    2. Now, from the available options select Update & Security.
    3. After that, select Windows Update from the left side panel and then click on Check for updates from the right-hand side window.
    4. Wait, until the process is over. If an update is available then follow the on-screen instructions to install.

JuanSmith2, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Calculator window pops up and then promptly disappears.

1. Calculator window pops up and then promptly disappears. - Similar Threads - Calculator window pops

2. Window pop-up and disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window pop-up and disappear: Hello, I have been suffering from a pop-up that switch from my game to desktop and its annoying to see it while watching videos too, so basically this pop-up look like a file window, it has no name on the top left part, has a transparent background you can see through it. So...
  3. Window pop-up and disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window pop-up and disappear: Hello, I have been suffering from a pop-up that switch from my game to desktop and its annoying to see it while watching videos too, so basically this pop-up look like a file window, it has no name on the top left part, has a transparent background you can see through it. So...
  4. Calculator keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calculator keeps popping up: Since my computer last updated I think in Dec , the calculator keeps popping up at least 10 times when I turn my computer on. I delete them and still pop up while working . Hopefully someone can help. Thanks...
  5. Command Prompt keeps popping up and disappearing randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Command Prompt keeps popping up and disappearing randomly: So I've been dealing with this for awhile now and it's really getting on my nerves. Every so often, a command prompt will appear and disappear, way too fast for me to take a screenshot. I've looked everywhere for a solution and the most suggested solution I've seen was...
  6. Command Prompt keeps popping up and disappearing randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Command Prompt keeps popping up and disappearing randomly: So I've been dealing with this for awhile now and it's really getting on my nerves. Every so often, a command prompt will appear and disappear, way too fast for me to take a screenshot. I've looked everywhere for a solution and the most suggested solution I've seen was...
  7. How to stop command prompt from popping up and disappearing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop command prompt from popping up and disappearing.: As of recently, my command prompt has been popping up at random intervals during usage. It has become quite a big nuisance as of late, especially when I am gaming. It'll pop up and disappear, causing my game to minimize; meaning I'll have to click back into the game -- which...
  8. Command prompt windows keeps popping up and disappearing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Command prompt windows keeps popping up and disappearing: I came across this problem 2 weeks ago where cmd.exe windows pops up every hour or so and immediately disappears and minimizes/kicks me out of fullscreen applications like when I'm playing a game which is very annoying. I've ran full system scans for viruses with Avast and...
  9. Calculator pops up every second

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calculator pops up every second: Calculator pops up every second. Can not stop it only by shutting down my pc. How can I resolve this or how do I delete calculator? Thnx! Ron 20168
  10. Pop UP disappears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pop UP disappears: How to make the Pop UP appear in Windows 10? [img] 17994