Windows 10: Calculator won't open

Discus and support Calculator won't open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I click on the calculator th image shows up on a blue screen which I've never seen before and then closes.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Adele B, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Adele B Win User

Calculator won't open

When I click on the calculator th image shows up on a blue screen which I've never seen before and then closes.

:)

Adele B, Dec 6, 2021

2. Calculator Will not Open

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you facing this issue on a local account or the Microsoft account?

• Are you facing this issue with the built in calculator or the calculator app?
    If it is a built in Calculator I would suggest you to check if you can open and check the status.

• Press Windows + R keys.

• Type calc and hit Enter
      and check the status if its opening.
    I would also suggest you to try creating a new user account
    and check if issue persists.

Click on the below link to check how to create new user account in Windows 10

Microsoft Support link: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/create-a-local-user-account-in-windows-10

Note:Install all the pending updates after logging in to Microsoft account and check.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 6, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Dec 6, 2021
  4. John Vil Win User

Calculator won't open

CALCULATOR WILL NOT OPEN - WINDOWS 10

Hello Maxine,

There may be several reasons why the Calculator won't suddenly open. One of which can be because of a corrupted system file. To better assist you with your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Were there updates installed prior to this happening?
    • Have you checked the Windows Store if there are any available updates for Calculator?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We're looking forward for your response.

John Vil, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

Calculator won't open

1. Calculator won't open - Similar Threads - Calculator won't open

2. Micrsoft store, calculator, Xbox and others won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micrsoft store, calculator, Xbox and others won't open: Hi, for the past month or so, the store app, the calculator, the xbox apps and some settings screens just wont open. If I click on one of them it will show the opening screen and immediatley crash. I tried pretty much everything including factory reset, and all the Powershell...
  3. Micrsoft store, calculator, Xbox and others won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Micrsoft store, calculator, Xbox and others won't open: Hi, for the past month or so, the store app, the calculator, the xbox apps and some settings screens just wont open. If I click on one of them it will show the opening screen and immediatley crash. I tried pretty much everything including factory reset, and all the Powershell...
  4. My calculator and camera won't open up. Help

My calculator and camera won't open up. Help: I've tried sfc /scannow and other possibilities like reset and repair but still seems to not open. However when I go and try to change the settings the camera it self it shows in the settings but not the app...
  5. My calculator and camera won't open up. Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My calculator and camera won't open up. Help: I've tried sfc /scannow and other possibilities like reset and repair but still seems to not open. However when I go and try to change the settings the camera it self it shows in the settings but not the app...
  6. Calculator won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator won't open: When I click on the calculator th image shows up on a blue screen which I've never seen before and then closes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-wont-open/03fcd8ae-fcbb-404b-a727-cc2471a49fa7
  7. Calculator won't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calculator won't open: When I click on the calculator th image shows up on a blue screen which I've never seen before and then closes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-wont-open/03fcd8ae-fcbb-404b-a727-cc2471a49fa7
  8. Calculator won't stop opening up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calculator won't stop opening up: How can i stop this from happening? Each keystroke is followed by this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-wont-stop-opening-up/1ef0b8a6-3875-462d-a59f-83dd41cb5d26
  9. Calculator won't run

Calculator won't run: Sorry if there is already a thread for this, I couldn't find one... I cannot get the calculator to run, nothing happens. I just upgraded yesterday and it went fine, but this won't work. Maybe it's related to the store hanging? Thanks for any info... Next day: Well now it...
  10. Calculator is not opening

Calculator is not opening: When I click on the calculator app nothing happens I tried SFC/scannow and everything is fine. On my dad's user account in the same PC it's working but on my user account it's not. 28098