Windows 10: Calculator won't run

Discus and support Calculator won't run in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Sorry if there is already a thread for this, I couldn't find one... I cannot get the calculator to run, nothing happens. I just upgraded yesterday and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fotyc, Aug 7, 2015.

1. fotyc Win User

Calculator won't run

Sorry if there is already a thread for this, I couldn't find one... I cannot get the calculator to run, nothing happens. I just upgraded yesterday and it went fine, but this won't work. Maybe it's related to the store hanging? Thanks for any info...

Next day: Well now it works. So I guess this was just one of those things... So maybe rebooting resolved whatever this was about.

:)

fotyc, Aug 7, 2015
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 7, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Aug 7, 2015
Thema:

Calculator won't run

1. Calculator won't run - Similar Threads - Calculator won't run

2. Developer runs Windows 10 on a Graphing Calculator

in Windows 10 News
    Developer runs Windows 10 on a Graphing Calculator: An independent developer has managed to hack a Calculator to run Windows 10 operating system, but it’s not a basic or scientific calculator that we normally use. According to the photos, the device is actually the HP’s Prime Graphing Calculator which comes with a touch screen...
  3. calculator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    calculator: What happened to the calculator, it's no longer in the start menu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator/87a62349-dc33-4e10-bbf7-5f7b99701239
  4. Calculator, Settings, Xbox and Films & TV running in background

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calculator, Settings, Xbox and Films & TV running in background: I decided not to call this a question because I feel this is normal and not some kind of bug. This was only brought to my attention after I installed ObjectDock, but for some reason the programs listed above started randomly running in the background for no apparent reason....
  5. Calculator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calculator: When I press the calculator key is says I need a new app for this, but I am on my PC. What can I do to make the calculator work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator/cb881478-aa32-4f20-bcea-8b0bcf4421db
  6. RUN won't 'run' EXE files

in Windows 10 Support
    RUN won't 'run' EXE files: Since 1803 was loaded on 3 of my Dell laptops (various models) I've discovered that the RUN function (under Windows Start Button) won't "run" an EXE file that is located in my download folder. Same response on 3 different laptops. I have a history of the APP for these EXEs...
  7. Calculator hamburger menu won't display

Calculator hamburger menu won't display: When I click the 3-bar hamburger menu icon I get a brief flash and then nothing. Any fix? Reinstall calculator? 40344
  8. igfxTray.exe won't run

igfxTray.exe won't run: The Intel Graphics Control Panel (igfxTray.exe) refuses to run. I've reinstalled the graphics driver, but a shortcut isn't created and I can't run it in admin from the file location. Help please! 85995
  9. Calculator gives a gray screen, won't start

Calculator gives a gray screen, won't start: Day as usual with Windows modern apps, calculator won't start, gets stuck in here: [img] It probably starts working if I restart, or kill some random modern processes (this fixes so many problems, my start menu if it gets stuck, starts working if I kill some modern...
  10. Taskbar Icons calculator won't load

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Icons calculator won't load: Good Day, I have noted that during booting, several times the icons on the taskbar for the calculator and notepads are missing. Their spot on the taskbar is blank. When I click on the blank area it launches the program and then the icon appears and stays there. This is...