Windows 10: Calculator won't run

Discus and support Calculator won't run in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Sorry if there is already a thread for this, I couldn't find one... I cannot get the calculator to run, nothing happens. I just upgraded yesterday and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fotyc, Aug 7, 2015.

1. fotyc Win User

Calculator won't run

Sorry if there is already a thread for this, I couldn't find one... I cannot get the calculator to run, nothing happens. I just upgraded yesterday and it went fine, but this won't work. Maybe it's related to the store hanging? Thanks for any info...

Next day: Well now it works. So I guess this was just one of those things... So maybe rebooting resolved whatever this was about.

:)

fotyc, Aug 7, 2015
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 7, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Aug 7, 2015
Thema:

Calculator won't run

1. Calculator won't run - Similar Threads - Calculator won't run

2. Calculator won't stop popping

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Calculator won't stop popping: Why does my calculator keeps popping up? I do all the possible methods but it doesn't fixed. I reset and reinstall windows if it can fix but calculator still popping. Anyone can help me?...
  3. Calculator won't stop popping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator won't stop popping: Why does my calculator keeps popping up? I do all the possible methods but it doesn't fixed. I reset and reinstall windows if it can fix but calculator still popping. Anyone can help me?...
  4. Calculator won't stop popping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. [Windows 10] Calculator won't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Windows 10] Calculator won't work.: Before, it would open just fine, but all of the sudden it started displaying a "This app can't open" error upon opening the app. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, but the Microsoft Store won't install it, instead it gives me a "Something happened on our end" error...
  6. Calculator won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator won't open: When I click on the calculator th image shows up on a blue screen which I've never seen before and then closes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-wont-open/03fcd8ae-fcbb-404b-a727-cc2471a49fa7
  7. Calculator won't open

Calculator won't open: When I click on the calculator th image shows up on a blue screen which I've never seen before and then closes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-wont-open/03fcd8ae-fcbb-404b-a727-cc2471a49fa7
  8. Calculator won't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Why is calculator running as a service?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why is calculator running as a service?: I've realized that the calculator app is running as a service and makes me wonder why?Listing processes in Windows 10 shows this:"C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.WindowsCalculator_10.2103.8.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Calculator.exe" -ServerName...Is this a malicious program?...
  10. calculator app won't download

calculator app won't download: I have received the error code 0x8007000D when trying to download windows calculator app.Have tried all sorts of ways to get the calculator to work including deleting it. Now I cannot getit back on my computer at all,...