Windows 10: Calculator's currency converter not working. How do I fix it?

Discus and support Calculator's currency converter not working. How do I fix it? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,In my Calculator app that comes with Microsoft 11, the currency converter is not working. All other modules are working fine. In fact, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by neo4evr, Feb 11, 2022.

1. neo4evr Win User

Calculator's currency converter not working. How do I fix it?

Hello,In my Calculator app that comes with Microsoft 11, the currency converter is not working. All other modules are working fine. In fact, the currency converter doesn't display anything except an Update rates button. When I click on Update rates, nothing happens.This is what the Currency converter shows:When I click on Update rates, nothing happens at all.How do I make the currency converter work normally? I really need the currency converter because I use that very often.Thanks.

:)

neo4evr, Feb 11, 2022
  2. ValNF Win User

Windows 10 - Search/Cortant instant calculator, currency converter, etc not working anymore

I had the same problem after gettting a virus.

I managed to get the calculator running again after using Kaspersky and a CCLeaner scan.

Then i ran the "sfc /scannow" from the PowerShell and the problem was fixed. For currency convertions i use google search like "50 GBP to USD", or a site like xe, oanda or

currency-convertor.uk

ValNF, Feb 11, 2022
  3. DROSIA Win User
    MSN Money Currency Converter not working

We have 2 PCs both with Windows 10 Home 64 bit.

In both PCs we sign in using a local account (not a MS a/c)

In one of them the MSN Money Currency Converter works OK with live forex currency rates.

In the other PC though all currencies in MSN Money Currency Converter show 0,00 ($0,00, €0,00 etc.)

Any explanation and / or fix please?

Thank you

Original title: MSN Money Currency Converter

DROSIA, Feb 11, 2022
  4. jarekjaz Win User

E51 Currency Converter bug - firmware ver. 100.34.20

Hi Calculator's currency converter not working. How do I fix it? :)

It is not possible to set rate to local currency.

Instead of multiply local currency by CHF rate the E51 currency converter should divide. My own solution is that I have to set the rate as (1/rate_value), but I think that Nokia made a bug in converter software.

In this case the calculator and currency converter should has copy/paste functionality.

jarekjaz, Feb 11, 2022
Thema:

1. Calculator's currency converter not working. How do I fix it? - Similar Threads - Calculator's currency converter

2. Missing Currency in calculator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Currency in calculator: I am trying to use currency conversion in Calculator in Win 10 to convert Euro to USD, but i don't see USD listed anymore Tried resetting the app, uninstalling, reinstalling, restarted my laptop a few times nothing works. It's like the United States Dollar disappeared from...
  3. Missing Currency in calculator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing Currency in calculator: I am trying to use currency conversion in Calculator in Win 10 to convert Euro to USD, but i don't see USD listed anymore Tried resetting the app, uninstalling, reinstalling, restarted my laptop a few times nothing works. It's like the United States Dollar disappeared from...
  4. Missing currency on calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing currency on calculator: I cant find usd on my calculator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-currency-on-calculator/24ed6da5-e70d-4c76-8da9-b1d7b7402fa1
  5. Missing currency on calculator

Missing currency on calculator: I cant find usd on my calculator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-currency-on-calculator/24ed6da5-e70d-4c76-8da9-b1d7b7402fa1
  6. Calculator's currency converter not working. How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator's currency converter not working. How do I fix it?: Hello,In my Calculator app that comes with Microsoft 11, the currency converter is not working. All other modules are working fine. In fact, the currency converter doesn't display anything except an Update rates button. When I click on Update rates, nothing happens.This is...
  7. Missing Currency in calculator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Missing Currency in calculator: I am trying to use currency conversion in Calculator in Win 10 to convert USD to Eastern Caribbean Dollars XCD. I don't see it listed. XCD is used in Grenada, Anguilla, St. Vincent & Grenadines, St. Kitts and a few other islands in the Caribbean. Can this currency be added...
  8. Calculator currency convertor not working

Calculator currency convertor not working: Windows 10 Calculator will take me to the Currency Convertor but no currencies are displayed and I cannot enter any numbers. Presumably I have disabled an important permission. Can anyone point in the direction of what needs to be enabled?...
  9. Currency conversion in Windows Calculator and other Currency Conversions Apps do not work

Currency conversion in Windows Calculator and other Currency Conversions Apps do not work: The currency conversion tool n the Windows Calculator stopped working on around 04/02/2020. I've found that other currency conversion apps will not work. They seem to have trouble accessing the internet. There isn't an issue with the firewall. Have run SFC that does not...
  10. Calculator can't convert currencies, or rather not showing ANY to convert from or to

Calculator can't convert currencies, or rather not showing ANY to convert from or to: I have the latest Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC (Hungarian language). I have an issue where I can use every function of calculator, but not currency converter. This is a 'huge' problem for me, since I use it on a daily basis (I know Google has a similar feature in his...