Windows 10: Calendar and date For windows 10 or Windows 20

Discus and support Calendar and date For windows 10 or Windows 20 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello tireless Microsoft team, we Muslim Iranians are confused by the solar and lunar dates in the calendar.We ask you and the Microsoft team to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MahdiiiKhan90, May 16, 2021.

1. Calendar and date For windows 10 or Windows 20

Hello tireless Microsoft team, we Muslim Iranians are confused by the solar and lunar dates in the calendar.We ask you and the Microsoft team to request a calendar that has a solar and lunar calendar in the taskbar on the right.A calendar that shows us the Gregorian and world calendars, the solar and lunar calendars, and the in-app date converter so that we Muslim users can install our favorite calendar in the future on Windows 10 or Windows 20 without installing any plugins. Let's have itGood luck to you and your great team

:)

MahdiiiKhan90, May 16, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 16, 2021
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, May 16, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Calendar and date For windows 10 or Windows 20

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 16, 2021
Thema:

Calendar and date For windows 10 or Windows 20

1. Calendar and date For windows 10 or Windows 20 - Similar Threads - Calendar date

2. How do I get my calendar dates back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my calendar dates back?: All the scheduled events in my calendar have just disappeared. It says they cannot show them, but my account provider still has them. What does that mean? Microsoft IS my account provider. Can someone please help with this. I had a lot of appts and such scheduled that...
  3. Windows Explorer search by date calendar not showing up anymore

in Cortana
    Windows Explorer search by date calendar not showing up anymore: When I use the search box in Windows Explorer in the top-right corner and type "date:" or "modified:", a calendar used to pop up so you could select dates. In the past it worked and was good functionality. It also works on Windows 10 Enterprise at my work so no idea why it's...
  4. Please help, my taskbar date/time calendar stopped working. Won't open the calendar when...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help, my taskbar date/time calendar stopped working. Won't open the calendar when...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/orb2000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m4lxgo/please_help_my_taskbar_datetime_calendar_stopped/
  5. Outlook Calendar - mark / show duplicate based on "Start"-date only

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Calendar - mark / show duplicate based on "Start"-date only: Due to migrating Google Calendar into Outlook latter has a number of duplicates. However, the issue is, they are -not- exact duplicates, only the Start date-time are duplicates. The end-timestamp may differ slightly and also the title. Most duplicate checkers are checking...
  6. Useless taskbar date and time calendar.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Useless taskbar date and time calendar.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/irish_LK [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/joj6a3/useless_taskbar_date_and_time_calendar/
  7. Glowing effect around border of pinned tiles and dates in the calendar gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Glowing effect around border of pinned tiles and dates in the calendar gone: Before, when I used pinned tiles in Start, there was a glow effect in the border of the tiles when my cursor was near it. The same for dates in the calendar located in the taskbar. How do I bring this effect back?...
  8. Changing the Calendar date in BIOS does not work

in Windows 10 News
    Changing the Calendar date in BIOS does not work: [ATTACH]In today’s post, we will identify the cause and then provide the possible resolution to the issue of why changes to calendar date in BIOS […] This article Changing the Calendar date in BIOS does not work first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Calendar widget not visible when searching for a date

in Cortana
    Calendar widget not visible when searching for a date: When I open a Windows Explorer and use the search box in the top-right corner to make a search for a date, I don't see anymore the calendar widget appearing below the search box to select a range of dates. In the past it was working. I use Windows 10 1909 18363.535 64-bit,...
  10. Calendar doesn't put events on correct date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar doesn't put events on correct date: Hi, When i use the windows built in calendar and create an event the calendar automatically move the event 1 day earlier, however the same event when viewed in the outlook calendar is on the correct day. this only happens if an event is created in the windows calendar. if i...