Windows 10: Calendar and Notifications won't open when clicking on taskbar icons.

Discus and support Calendar and Notifications won't open when clicking on taskbar icons. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can't open calendar and notification apps on taskbar. Tried all sorts of different potential fixes posted on a related "closed" thread and nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by goNow20, Sep 4, 2020.

1. goNow20 Win User

Calendar and Notifications won't open when clicking on taskbar icons.

Can't open calendar and notification apps on taskbar. Tried all sorts of different potential fixes posted on a related "closed" thread and nothing works. However, I've signed on another family member and apps appear. Any suggestions? Thanks

:)

goNow20, Sep 4, 2020
  2. Mark Ole Win User

Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Calendar and Notifications won't open when clicking on taskbar icons. - Similar Threads - Calendar Notifications won't

2. Windows 11 - Taskbar notifications/Calendar not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Taskbar notifications/Calendar not opening: Hello,I'm not sure if it was a recent update or there is something corrupt with my system somewhere, but randomly one day last week the bottom right section of my task bar where you can access your system notifications as well as the small calendar suddenly stopped working....
  3. Windows 11 - Taskbar notifications/Calendar not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Taskbar notifications/Calendar not opening: Hello,I'm not sure if it was a recent update or there is something corrupt with my system somewhere, but randomly one day last week the bottom right section of my task bar where you can access your system notifications as well as the small calendar suddenly stopped working....
  4. Taskbar Calendar won't pop up when clicked on.

Taskbar Calendar won't pop up when clicked on.: HelloI just recently started having a problem with the taskbar calendar that I did not have hours ago. When I click the dates on the taskbar, the calendar does not pop up. It shows the cursor with the loading circle for a split second then nothing.I run Windows 10 Pro....
  5. Taskbar Calendar won't pop up when clicked on.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar Calendar won't pop up when clicked on.: HelloI just recently started having a problem with the taskbar calendar that I did not have hours ago. When I click the dates on the taskbar, the calendar does not pop up. It shows the cursor with the loading circle for a split second then nothing.I run Windows 10 Pro....
  6. Taskbar Calendar won't pop up when clicked on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Taskbar Won't Display Sound Icon, Network Icon, or Calendar, and Won't Allow Right Clicks...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Won't Display Sound Icon, Network Icon, or Calendar, and Won't Allow Right Clicks...: I believe this started after an update, but I now cannot locate that update in the update history. After restarting my computer two days ago, I was no longer able to left-click on the Sound Icon, the Network Icon, or the Calendar. To be more specific, I can right-click on...
  8. Windows 10: Notifications won't open when clicked

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10: Notifications won't open when clicked: Hi I'm Isaac. For some reason, when I try to click on notifications after they come in, the notification I'm clicking doesn't open, it instead, disappears and, the computer does nothing else. I think, that there's a driver-issue but, I'm not sure what... . I'm using...
  9. The calendar function in Taskbar won't open without clicking the Start button

in Windows 10 Customization
    The calendar function in Taskbar won't open without clicking the Start button: I've noticed with build 17713, the calendar function accessed by clicking on the time icon in the Taskbar will not open unless I then click on the Start button which then opens both the start menu and the calendar. The start menu needs to remain open to use the calendar...
  10. Calendar And Notifications Won't Open

Calendar And Notifications Won't Open: good day boyz and girlz. i'll start with for those that were part of or watching the ccleaner 5..3.7 thread i ran across the issue of not being able to open the systray calendar or the systray notifications sidepanel on my roommates without ccleaner ever being installed on...