Windows 10: Calendar And Notifications Won't Open

Discus and support Calendar And Notifications Won't Open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; good day boyz and girlz. i'll start with for those that were part of or watching the ccleaner 5..3.7 thread i ran across the issue of not being able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xXWhackerXx, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Calendar And Notifications Won't Open

good day boyz and girlz. i'll start with for those that were part of or watching the ccleaner 5..3.7 thread i ran across the issue of not being able to open the systray calendar or the systray notifications sidepanel on my roommates without ccleaner ever being installed on the system. i honestly have no idea how to fix it since cc has never been installed. any ideas would be greatly appreciated, thanks

:)

xXWhackerXx, Dec 10, 2017

2. Action Center not showing mail or calendar notifications

It'd be really nice to have someone from Microsoft answer this question and post about the issue. My own personal computer isn't having the issue, but I have another computer that I work with that only allows for us to see Mail notifications, but no Calendar
    notifications. I have tried searching for an update to the Calendar app, but it appears that the Calendar app is entirely up to date and just won't allow for notifications to be shown. Very annoying.

OrchDork2011, Dec 10, 2017
  3. 7thSense Win User
    Turn off reminders on birthday calendar?

Did you turn on the new notification system?

You can also try opening the Windows Live calendar, clicking the 'Birthday Calendar' link in the left link and checking the notification and reminder settings there.

7thSense, Dec 10, 2017
Thema:

Calendar And Notifications Won't Open

1. Calendar And Notifications Won't Open - Similar Threads - Calendar Notifications Won't

2. CALENDAR APP NO NOTIFICATIONS ON DESKTOP

in Windows 10 Customization
    CALENDAR APP NO NOTIFICATIONS ON DESKTOP: I do not receive desktop notifications for calendar events nor do they appear in action center. I have tried various fixes with no results. I recently cured a no sound with notifications problem by deleting and reinstalling the Mail app. Also, I would like to receive the...
  3. Calendar notifications say private

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar notifications say private: Windows 10 1903, Ok, so, My desktop updated to 1903 a couple of weeks ago and it asked me to reconnect my calendars, etc... and now all of my imported google calendar events pop as "Private Event". So, the only way I know what the event entails is to click on the...
  4. Mail and Calendar won't open or run

Mail and Calendar won't open or run: The mail and calendar apps are shaded grey and will not open. I have troubleshot the problem to no avail. I used Powershell to uninstall and then reinstalled the apps. Once in the store, it says that the apps have already been installed. I recently updated to KB4346783....
  5. Mail and Calendar Apps won't open

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calendar Apps won't open: My Mail and Calendar Apps worked well for about a week, but today neither will open. How can I get them to open? 14284
  6. calendar notification option is missing

calendar notification option is missing: Since installing Windows 10 a few weeks ago, I've been trying to set it up to show mail notifications for incoming mail in the action center. The last thing I tried was to uninstall the mail app (using PowerShell), which included also uninstalling the calendar app. After...
  7. Mail and Calendar Apps won't open

Mail and Calendar Apps won't open: I just installed the Windows 10 Preview on my Surface Pro 3 and immediately updated it to the 10130 build. Anytime that I try to open up the Mail and Calendar apps, both will pop up for 1 second and then immediately crash. I've searched fixes but nothing has helped so far....
  8. Email and calendar will not open

Email and calendar will not open: Hi everyone, Email , calendar and all other apps will not open on my windows 10 . It only started like this yesterday. I’d gratefully appreciat any help here , anybody has ideas or has this happened to anyone else . Thank you again Rod 107955
  9. Calendar Notification

in Windows 10 Support
    Calendar Notification: How to enable notification from calendar in notification area for next event? 7644
  10. Start menu, settings and notification area won't open.

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu, settings and notification area won't open.: When I click on the start button, nothing happens. It highlights when I hover over it, but doesn't react to being clicked. The same is true for the notification area. I can right click on the start button and it provides the normal options. Again the same is true of the...