Windows 10: Calendar And Notifications Won't Open

Discus and support Calendar And Notifications Won't Open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; good day boyz and girlz. i'll start with for those that were part of or watching the ccleaner 5..3.7 thread i ran across the issue of not being able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xXWhackerXx, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Calendar And Notifications Won't Open

good day boyz and girlz. i'll start with for those that were part of or watching the ccleaner 5..3.7 thread i ran across the issue of not being able to open the systray calendar or the systray notifications sidepanel on my roommates without ccleaner ever being installed on the system. i honestly have no idea how to fix it since cc has never been installed. any ideas would be greatly appreciated, thanks

:)

xXWhackerXx, Dec 10, 2017

2. Action Center not showing mail or calendar notifications

It'd be really nice to have someone from Microsoft answer this question and post about the issue. My own personal computer isn't having the issue, but I have another computer that I work with that only allows for us to see Mail notifications, but no Calendar
    notifications. I have tried searching for an update to the Calendar app, but it appears that the Calendar app is entirely up to date and just won't allow for notifications to be shown. Very annoying.

OrchDork2011, Dec 10, 2017
  3. 7thSense Win User
    Turn off reminders on birthday calendar?

Did you turn on the new notification system?

You can also try opening the Windows Live calendar, clicking the 'Birthday Calendar' link in the left link and checking the notification and reminder settings there.

7thSense, Dec 10, 2017
Thema:

Calendar And Notifications Won't Open

1. Calendar And Notifications Won't Open - Similar Threads - Calendar Notifications Won't

2. Windows 11 - Taskbar notifications/Calendar not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Taskbar notifications/Calendar not opening: Hello,I'm not sure if it was a recent update or there is something corrupt with my system somewhere, but randomly one day last week the bottom right section of my task bar where you can access your system notifications as well as the small calendar suddenly stopped working....
  3. Windows 11 - Taskbar notifications/Calendar not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Taskbar notifications/Calendar not opening: Hello,I'm not sure if it was a recent update or there is something corrupt with my system somewhere, but randomly one day last week the bottom right section of my task bar where you can access your system notifications as well as the small calendar suddenly stopped working....
  4. My calendar in Mail won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My calendar in Mail won't open: My calendar in Mail won't open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-calendar-in-mail-wont-open/b55266d1-c4dd-4d0a-b221-a65d3dc2dbc1
  5. Notification Center won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification Center won't open: Since I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11, I have not been able to open the Notification Center. Sometimes it will look like it's opening, but it immediately closes. This happens both when clicking the date/time as well as when using Win-N. Quick Settings Win-A works as...
  6. Notification Center won't open

Notification Center won't open: Since I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11, I have not been able to open the Notification Center. Sometimes it will look like it's opening, but it immediately closes. This happens both when clicking the date/time as well as when using Win-N. Quick Settings Win-A works as...
  7. Calendar won't open

Calendar won't open: I set up a zoom meeting and, allowed zoom access to my calendar, I went to the event to invite participants and the event keeps closing. I cannot access my calendar at all. It opens to the event then closes. I have restated my desk top. Denied Zoom access, nothing...
  8. Calendar and Notifications won't open when clicking on taskbar icons.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar and Notifications won't open when clicking on taskbar icons.: Can't open calendar and notification apps on taskbar. Tried all sorts of different potential fixes posted on a related "closed" thread and nothing works. However, I've signed on another family member and apps appear. Any suggestions? Thanks...
  9. Mail and Calendar Apps won't open

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calendar Apps won't open: My Mail and Calendar Apps worked well for about a week, but today neither will open. How can I get them to open? 14284
  10. Calendar Notification

in Windows 10 Support
    Calendar Notification: How to enable notification from calendar in notification area for next event? 7644