Windows 10: Calendar App Crashes at Startup in Windows 11: Seeking Solutions

Discus and support Calendar App Crashes at Startup in Windows 11: Seeking Solutions in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently have been experiencing a recurring issue with the calendar app crashing at startup for my multiple windows 11 devices. Upon checking the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by realJohnson, Feb 28, 2023.

1. Calendar App Crashes at Startup in Windows 11: Seeking Solutions

I recently have been experiencing a recurring issue with the calendar app crashing at startup for my multiple windows 11 devices. Upon checking the Event Viewer, I noticed a general error message indicating that the calendar app failed to launch as showing here.```Faulting application name: HxCalendarAppImm.exe, version: 16.0.14326.21344, time stamp: 0x63ed45a6 Faulting module name: Windows.UI.Xaml.dll, version: 10.0.22621.1343, time stamp: 0x95ad35df Exception code: 0xc000027b Fault offset: 0x0000000000870167 Faulting process id: 0x0x69F0 Faulting application start time: 0x0x1D94BC1F05D1A9C F

:)

realJohnson, Feb 28, 2023
Thema:

Calendar App Crashes at Startup in Windows 11: Seeking Solutions

1. Calendar App Crashes at Startup in Windows 11: Seeking Solutions - Similar Threads - Calendar App Crashes

2. Seeking Solutions for 4K Scaling Issues on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seeking Solutions for 4K Scaling Issues on Windows: Hello everyone,I've been encountering a challenging situation with my 4K monitor setup where maintaining a 100% scaling in Windows for C# development has led to a nearly unusable user interface due to extremely small icons and text. This includes critical elements like the...
  3. Seeking Solutions for 4K Scaling Issues on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seeking Solutions for 4K Scaling Issues on Windows: Hello everyone,I've been encountering a challenging situation with my 4K monitor setup where maintaining a 100% scaling in Windows for C# development has led to a nearly unusable user interface due to extremely small icons and text. This includes critical elements like the...
  4. Game Freezing and Crashing on Windows 11 - Seeking Troubleshooting Suggestions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Freezing and Crashing on Windows 11 - Seeking Troubleshooting Suggestions: Hello Microsoft Community,I hope you're all doing well. I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I'm excited to dive into my favorite games. However, I'm encountering a frustrating issue where the game consistently freezes and crashes at random intervals during gameplay.I've...
  5. Game Freezing and Crashing on Windows 11 - Seeking Troubleshooting Suggestions

Game Freezing and Crashing on Windows 11 - Seeking Troubleshooting Suggestions: Hello Microsoft Community,I hope you're all doing well. I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I'm excited to dive into my favorite games. However, I'm encountering a frustrating issue where the game consistently freezes and crashes at random intervals during gameplay.I've...
  6. Windows 11 - Add calendar to startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Add calendar to startup: Microsoft has not yet updated the calendar application so that it can be added to the startup sequence. Has anyone solved this issue that will enable me to add calendar to startup?...
  7. Windows 11 - Add calendar to startup

Windows 11 - Add calendar to startup: Microsoft has not yet updated the calendar application so that it can be added to the startup sequence. Has anyone solved this issue that will enable me to add calendar to startup?...
  8. Calendar App Crashes at Startup in Windows 11: Seeking Solutions

Calendar App Crashes at Startup in Windows 11: Seeking Solutions: I recently have been experiencing a recurring issue with the calendar app crashing at startup for my multiple windows 11 devices. Upon checking the Event Viewer, I noticed a general error message indicating that the calendar app failed to launch as showing here.```Faulting...
  9. App crashes on startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App crashes on startup.: Hi, I bought a game off the windows store and I've tried to start it up and it crashes. I examined the error in the event viewer and got this output. Can someone tell me what this means and what i have to do to fix it? Faulting application name:...
  10. Mail & Calendar app crashing

Mail & Calendar app crashing: I have Windows 10 Ver 1607 (OS Build 14393.187) After uninstalling Microsoft Office 2016 I am unable to use the Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app. When I try to open either Mail or Calendar they crash immediately. I have tried every conceivable method that has been posted...