Windows 10: Calendar app doesn`t start. The app icon in Start Menu flash

Discus and support Calendar app doesn`t start. The app icon in Start Menu flash in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since yesterday I can`t start the Calendar app. The icons on start menu flash between top half blurred or underlined. The Mail app icon flashes in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by E.P.Bg, Jun 21, 2020.

1. E.P.Bg Win User

Calendar app doesn`t start. The app icon in Start Menu flash

Since yesterday I can`t start the Calendar app. The icons on start menu flash between top half blurred or underlined. The Mail app icon flashes in the same way.
    The attached icon to start menu is blurred too with an exclamation mark in down right corner.
    I can`t start the app from anywhere. The app cannot be reinstalled.

What that mean and what supposed to do to fix it.

I upload pics of the start menu with the flashed icons.

Calendar app doesn`t start. The app icon in Start Menu flash 8acdfb10-86ea-434e-aa58-33cb1f290d46?upload=true.jpg

:)

E.P.Bg, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Darknova Win User

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

You generally set that via the Start Menu settings (right-click start menu -> properties).

I had that issues a while ago, and it meant removing it from the Start Menu, and reinstalling my browser to get the icon back, it was very odd.

Darknova, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    missing icons in start menu

Hi Wickiwizard,

It is possible that the icon of your apps in Start menu is missing due to a corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with icons in Start menu?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot problems with Start menu or Cortana.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the suggestion shared by
    Meliton Dec on this thread.
    The given troubleshooting steps will help repair or reset not only missing apps but also lost icon.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jun 21, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

dalchina, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Calendar app doesn`t start. The app icon in Start Menu flash - Similar Threads - Calendar app doesn`t

2. Icon flashes on start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon flashes on start menu: An Icon flashes on my start menu so fast I cannot identify it. There are no new applications running in the "icon section" on the lower right hand corner of the start menu, and in the task manager there are so many running processes, I have no idea what it could be. How can I...
  3. Icon flashes on start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icon flashes on start menu: An Icon flashes on my start menu so fast I cannot identify it. There are no new applications running in the "icon section" on the lower right hand corner of the start menu, and in the task manager there are so many running processes, I have no idea what it could be. How can I...
  4. Icon flashes on start menu

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. start menu apps icon are missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    start menu apps icon are missing: some of my start menu app icons are missing after the recent update . I don't know how to resolve it . please help me with that. [IMG][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-apps-icon-are-missing/a6c8ce29-e521-453e-b9c4-e630c8a0c195
  6. Start menu Icons not sorting recent Apps icons

Start menu Icons not sorting recent Apps icons: Hello! My newly installed apps icons not showing ON TOP to start, only sorting alphabetically... Figured out this problem happening from this morning... tried to change some settings on 'Start' but not working, Please Help !! here is the picture[ATTACH]...
  7. Start Menu Apps

Start Menu Apps: I am having problems with Start Menu apps. The display of some apps have this arrow down sign. It says it's maybe updating or installing it ain't. Please help me on how to fix this. Thank you...
  8. Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.: Hello everybody. First of all, I want to apologize for my English, is not my natural language. After a normal power off, my laptop didn`t run Windows normally and showed a blue screen saying "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. [...] Stop code:...
  9. Icons for many apps not showing in Start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons for many apps not showing in Start menu: As per the image below - why are many of my apps not showing their icons? There's not options to change them and I've tried pinning the original .exe and shortcuts to the app but there is no difference. Any clues? [img] 10775
  10. Start menu icons/apps missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu icons/apps missing: Hi guys, Just got this error and couldn't find anything like this solved. The icons (or maybe the apps) are missing from the start menu. Thanks, Gabriel. [img] 40753