Windows 10: Calendar app events change appearance

Discus and support Calendar app events change appearance in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The events in my calendar look like this:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/montage114, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Calendar app events change appearance

Calendar app events change appearance 4K-_ndotW__Bf1o8XLQcweIf8_H-KrWH0dlE7HF2HKI.jpg

The events in my calendar look like this:

https://preview.redd.it/ahfw62bd8ur...bp&s=1d21dc06cbbd7baab43294ee2a561c1589110e6a

For some time after i reset the "Calendar and Mail app" it looks like this:

https://preview.redd.it/8f9t6vaf8ur...bp&s=c97aa704fa1fa7bc8d9dc997eebf6f7c76a95c98

But after some time it's back to as in the first screenshot. I would prefer it to stay like in the second screenshot. I posted this on answers and contacted Microsoft support with no luck.

submitted by /u/montage114
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/montage114, Oct 8, 2020

2. Calendar events missing in App

Hello,

One possible reason why you lost the events you set up 12 days in the past and 13 days in the future is due to some recent changes you made either with the account you signed in, or in the Calendar app settings. To help you restore the missing events in
    your Calendar App, kindly supplement us with more information by answering these questions:

• Were there any changes made with the account you signed in, or in the Calendar app settings prior to the issue?
    • When did you notice that there are missing events?
    • Did this issue happen before?
    • What are the steps that you have done in an attempt to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your prompt reply.

Vanessa Oca, Oct 8, 2020
  3. gmail calendar event is deleted by calendar app

Hi,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

If your Google calendar can't be synced with the Windows Calendar app, then follow the below Microsoft article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/see-google-events-calendar-app

If the issue persists then, I suggest you to uninstall the apps which came inbuilt with Windows 10 using Windows PowerShell and reinstall using Windows Store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in
      the search bar.

• Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

• Enter the below command to reinstall the Mail and Calendar app.
    get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and Calendar app form the Windows Store.

If you need any further assistance let us know and we would be glad to assist you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 8, 2020
  4. San9 Win User

Calendar app events change appearance

iPhone calendar events not appearing in Outlook calendar

Hello, I am am using the Outlook app through a web browser and the iPhone 5s Calendar app.

On my iPhone 5s calendar app, I can see my Outlook calendar events immediately after adding a new event in the Outlook calendar through a web browser.

Unfortunately I don't know how to get my iPhone calendar events to appear in my Outlook calendar. I can't use a locally installed iTunes to try and sync to a locally installed Outlook at a different workstation PC each time an event is added on my iPhone.

Can anyone suggest what I could do to get my iPhone Calendar events to appear in my Outlook Calendar? Many thanks.

San9, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

Calendar app events change appearance

1. Calendar app events change appearance - Similar Threads - Calendar app events

2. Events keep disappearing on the Calendar App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Events keep disappearing on the Calendar App: Hi everyone,Last week I got around to adding all my classes and other things I need to do to the calendar app on my computer, and they all appeared, but the next day they were gone. I tried adding them again, and they have disappeared once again. This is making it really hard...
  3. Change the calendar for existing event in Windows Calendar

Change the calendar for existing event in Windows Calendar: In the built-in Calendar app on Windows NOT Outlook, I have an event in my personal calendar that I want to move to a shared one. If I create a new event, I can select which calendar it goes into. For existing events, I cannot find a way to change the calendar. Is this...
  4. Change the calendar for existing event in Windows Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change the calendar for existing event in Windows Calendar: In the built-in Calendar app on Windows NOT Outlook, I have an event in my personal calendar that I want to move to a shared one. If I create a new event, I can select which calendar it goes into. For existing events, I cannot find a way to change the calendar. Is this...
  5. Events keep flicker in Calendar APP

Events keep flicker in Calendar APP: Events in my calendar app keep flickering/flashing is there anyway to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/events-keep-flicker-in-calendar-app/89947e22-9ad4-4673-a5da-1366da661c23
  6. Calendar Events Change to "Free" Automatically

Calendar Events Change to "Free" Automatically: Hello, I am having an issue with the Windows 10 calendar the one that comes already installed on the laptop and can't find anything about it online. When I create events, no matter what status I choose, the status always changes to "free". If I try to go into the event and...
  7. Events on Google Calendar are not Appearing on my Windows 10 Calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Events on Google Calendar are not Appearing on my Windows 10 Calendar: I'm trying to sync Google Calendar in Windows but none of the events are appearing. I Click on People icon to see the syncing Status and it stays like that for Many hours with no events populating the Windows Calendar. How long does syncing take from scratch? I have tried...
  8. Outlook Calendar events changed color.

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Calendar events changed color.: I'm using Outlook.live.com. on Windows 10. I'm just using the online version of Outlook. My calendar events used to be blue with an option to categorize them a different colour after creating them. Now they are starting off as purple. I cannot find how to change the default...
  9. iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App

iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App: I recently purchased a new laptop and I am unable to get my iCloud calendar to sync events with the windows calendar app. My iCloud calendars show up on the app itself however no events are appearing. When I create an event, i can see the event on my iPhone but it disappears...
  10. Calendar app shows duplicate events

Calendar app shows duplicate events: Hi, I've been experiencing a problem with the Windows 10 Calendar app - it shows duplicate events. I'm using a Microsoft account (Outlook.com) and have it configured on the computer. Mail app Works ok and syncs. Calendar App shows duplicate events. If I access the same...