Windows 10: Calendar App keeps moving my sched one hour earlier

Discus and support Calendar App keeps moving my sched one hour earlier in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm kinda new to the forum so please bear with me *Smile I have scoured the internet and can't seem to find a fix for this problem. To illustrate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jarom, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Jarom Win User

Calendar App keeps moving my sched one hour earlier

I'm kinda new to the forum so please bear with me *Smile

I have scoured the internet and can't seem to find a fix for this problem. To illustrate further, when I place an entry scheduled at 3pm and ends at 4pm, it will take a step back in the 2pm-3pm slot. I really want to use this app because of its compatibility with the mail app, but this keeps me from doing so.

Your ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

:)

Jarom, Sep 1, 2015

2. Calendar items appear one hour earlier on phone than in Outlook

Problem: Calendar items appear one hour earlier on phone than in Outlook on PC.

Affected: All non repeating calendar entries

Unaffected: Repeating calendar entries

I have checked all times and timezone settings on phone, PC and within Outlook.

Problem seemed to have occurred either when latest copy of PC Suite installed or on/about 1st February (coudn't figure which) - previously worked OK.

Nokia PC Suite 6.85.14.1

Connection method USB cable, Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver 6.85.10.0

Outlook 2003 SP3

PC Connectivity Solution: Version 7.37.22.0

Phone: Identical problem on N80 and brand new E51

Message Edited by sourmash on 13-Feb-2008 01:29 AM

Message Edited by sourmash on 13-Feb-2008 01:30 AM

sourmash---01, Sep 1, 2015
  3. KenReno Win User
    Calendar appointment times changed but I live in AZ and we don't have DST

thanks for the recommendation...my problem is that all actual appointment times in the calendar were moved one hour earlier while the phone time and time zone remain correct

KenReno, Sep 1, 2015
  4. Muffy Win User

Muffy, Sep 1, 2015
  5. Jarom Win User
    Yup I checked them and they are all set correctly. What I noticed though is that whenever I turn the system off and turn it back on, the time on the lower right does not show the correct time. The "set time automatically" option is turned on. Is this a hard drive failure? I am pretty clueless when it comes to technical stuff. Appreciate your reply Muffy!

Jarom, Sep 2, 2015
  6. It could be your motherboards bios time that wants changing. Follow the instructions to get into your bios when your computer starts up, I press F2 or Delete to get into mine, try changing the time there.

Cornishman, Sep 2, 2015
  7. Muffy Win User
    How old is the PC, sounds like a dying cmos battery to me.

Muffy, Sep 2, 2015
  8. Jarom Win User

I tried doing that, but apparently there are no options in the BIOS (now called UEFI?) that allow you to change the time.

Jarom, Sep 3, 2015
  9. Jarom Win User
    I just bought my surface pro 3 weeks ago *Smile

Jarom, Sep 3, 2015
  10. This is just a shot in the dark, and probaly nothing to do with your problem, but recently I went to Spain for 5 weeks, when I came back to the UK the appointments on my Google calendar on my computer were an hour out. I realised, after messing around for a while, that my phone had been set to automatic time zone and altered my calendar on my mobile and moved all my appointments to Spanish time and didn't go back to BST when I came home. Anyway..... I was just wondering if your phone or tablets calendar time is out and syncing with your computer calendar application. Hope you find a solution to your problem.

Cornishman, Sep 3, 2015
  11. Muffy Win User
    Muffy, Sep 3, 2015
  12. Jarom Win User
    Thanks for the link Muffy! The clock seems to work properly now, however the calendar issue still remains. I suspect that the 1 hour delay is caused by the time zone difference while I was in Indonesia for 3 days. This should however correct itself because my settings are now updated.

Jarom, Sep 4, 2015
  13. Jarom Win User

Just an update: I tried playing with the time zone option and selected (UTC+7:00). Originally it should be (UTC+8:00) as I live in the Philippines. After making the change, I noticed that whenever I input entries in the calendar, it stays on its designated time. So I think the problem lies in the time zone. The trick is making it work in my original time zone. Your inputs would be much appreciated!

Jarom, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Calendar App keeps moving my sched one hour earlier - Similar Threads - Calendar App keeps

2. headphone in my mic keeps disconnecting in one move!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headphone in my mic keeps disconnecting in one move!: i was trying to record myself a video but when i move once my mic on headphone audio input jack keeps disconnecting for no reasonand it says not plugged in even its plugged is there a solution to avoid this annoying thing?...
  3. headphone in my mic keeps disconnecting in one move!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    headphone in my mic keeps disconnecting in one move!: i was trying to record myself a video but when i move once my mic on headphone audio input jack keeps disconnecting for no reasonand it says not plugged in even its plugged is there a solution to avoid this annoying thing?...
  4. headphone in my mic keeps disconnecting in one move!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mail and Calendar app 'Move to' missing one of linked accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail and Calendar app 'Move to' missing one of linked accounts: Using Mail and Calendar app in Windows 11. Accessing two accounts, Yahoo! and Gmail, in a Linked Inbox. If I try to move a thread from this inbox into a subfolder using the 'Move to' function, only the Gmail subfolders appear as options, so I'm unable to move to a Yahoo!...
  6. Mail and Calendar app 'Move to' missing one of linked accounts

Mail and Calendar app 'Move to' missing one of linked accounts: Using Mail and Calendar app in Windows 11. Accessing two accounts, Yahoo! and Gmail, in a Linked Inbox. If I try to move a thread from this inbox into a subfolder using the 'Move to' function, only the Gmail subfolders appear as options, so I'm unable to move to a Yahoo!...
  7. Outlook calendar keeps crashing app.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook calendar keeps crashing app.: MS Outlook desktop keeps crashing whenever I open my calendar. I do have several accounts tied into it, and the issue just started happening. It allows me to look at the calendar for a couple of seconds <5 before closing the entire app. It's on the latest version and no...
  8. move one day in calendar for windows 10

move one day in calendar for windows 10: Hi, - The arrows allow to display next or previous week. [ATTACH] - If i move a event from Sunday to the next monday (wich is partially displayed) the display slide one day so monday is fully displayed. So my question is : what if i want to just move horizontally the...
  9. I received this Mail and Calendar update earlier

in Browsers and Email
    I received this Mail and Calendar update earlier: I received this Mail and Calendar update "Installation Successful: Windows successfully installed the following update: Mail and Calendar" Anyone know what it included or where I can find out more about it? Thank You Rick Control Panel\All Control Panel...
  10. Calendar App moves a specific event but not others

Calendar App moves a specific event but not others: I'm trying to set up my schedule in Calendar, and I've set up a few event series and it has worked fine. However, I'm now trying to set a weekly series for Monday and Wednesday at 3:30 PM for 1.5 hours, and when I save it, the event will show up at 3:30 PM for a second, then...