Windows 10: Calendar App moves a specific event but not others

Discus and support Calendar App moves a specific event but not others in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to set up my schedule in Calendar, and I've set up a few event series and it has worked fine. However, I'm now trying to set a weekly series... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by coolerbeans, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Calendar App moves a specific event but not others

I'm trying to set up my schedule in Calendar, and I've set up a few event series and it has worked fine. However, I'm now trying to set a weekly series for Monday and Wednesday at 3:30 PM for 1.5 hours, and when I save it, the event will show up at 3:30 PM for a second, then be automatically moved to 4:30 PM. Strangely, whether I edit the series or a single occurrence, even though it will visually appear one hour after I want it to, the set time for the series is much later, as every time I save any changes, the series sets itself an additional hour later (now it's at 10:30 PM). This is the only event series that this affects; none of the series made before or after this one are acting this way. I've deleted it and made another one, at the same time, and the same thing happens. But if I make the series at a different time, if works.

:)

coolerbeans, Aug 17, 2016

2. Google calendar event times are shown as -1h

Further investigation reveals this only happens when the event is created from within WP native calendar app and disappears when I make an edit to the event in any other calendar client including Google web. So a more appropriate description of the problem
    would be:

"Native calendar app keeps subtracting 1h off a Google calendar event on EVERY edit"

• Create an event at 2013/07/17 15:00 in WP native calendar app. Result: Event shows as 2013/07/17 15:00 in the calendar app for a few seconds, then updates itself to 2013/07/17 14:00.
    • Edit the event title and save in WP native calendar app. Event time moves by -1h
      again to 2013/07/17 13:00.
    • Edit the event title in Google web calendar.
    • Subsequent edits in WP native calendar do not mess up the time any longer. If I fix the time to what I originally intended (2013/07/17 15:00) in WP native calendar app, it stays there and shows correctly in all previously mentioned calendar viewers.

I just learned that Lumia 925 was released with GDR2 update pre-installed. This update is only now being made generally available. If the issue is secific to the CalDAV implementation in GDR2 rather than specific to my phone only, this would make a lot of
    angry people. I hope I'm wrong on this though as it's an extremely frustrating problem.

kaarelsaal---01, Aug 17, 2016
  3. can i sync Windows 10 calendar on my Android phone

I can see my google and outlook events on my windows 10 calendar that is great

- but how can I see my windows 10 calendar events somewhere else?

Specifically I would like to look at a calendar app on my android and see the event created in win 10 Calendar.

Also, since they are BOTH MS - can I get my outlook calendar and my windows 10 calendar to sync with each other ?

Thanks

Allen

AllenKrasna, Aug 17, 2016
Thema:

Calendar App moves a specific event but not others

1. Calendar App moves a specific event but not others - Similar Threads - Calendar App moves

2. Events keep disappearing on the Calendar App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Events keep disappearing on the Calendar App: Hi everyone,Last week I got around to adding all my classes and other things I need to do to the calendar app on my computer, and they all appeared, but the next day they were gone. I tried adding them again, and they have disappeared once again. This is making it really hard...
  3. Events keep flicker in Calendar APP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Events keep flicker in Calendar APP: Events in my calendar app keep flickering/flashing is there anyway to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/events-keep-flicker-in-calendar-app/89947e22-9ad4-4673-a5da-1366da661c23
  4. Events keep flicker in Calendar APP

Events keep flicker in Calendar APP: Events in my calendar app keep flickering/flashing is there anyway to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/events-keep-flicker-in-calendar-app/89947e22-9ad4-4673-a5da-1366da661c23
  5. Windows 10 Calendar App: moving a whole week's events to another week.

Windows 10 Calendar App: moving a whole week's events to another week.: Hi, everyone! I've been using Windows 10 Calendar App as my personal working schedule. I already created all my events for each week I have two different types of week - Week 1 and Week 2- and different events depending on the type of week but it seems that I might have to...
  6. Calendar app events change appearance

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calendar app events change appearance: [ATTACH] The events in my calendar look like this: https://preview.redd.it/ahfw62bd8ur51.png?width=2272&format=png&auto=webp&s=1d21dc06cbbd7baab43294ee2a561c1589110e6a For some time after i reset the "Calendar and Mail app" it looks like this:...
  7. iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App

iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App: I recently purchased a new laptop and I am unable to get my iCloud calendar to sync events with the windows calendar app. My iCloud calendars show up on the app itself however no events are appearing. When I create an event, i can see the event on my iPhone but it disappears...
  8. Moving Windows 10 Calendar events (between calendars)

Moving Windows 10 Calendar events (between calendars): Hello, I am using Mail and Calendar apps in my Win10. I have events in my calendar that need to move to a different calendar for better organization, but can´t see an option to do that? Any clues? Thanks!...
  9. Calendar Syncs Some Events but not Others

Calendar Syncs Some Events but not Others: Another Mail/Calendar problem. The calendar app will sync some events and not others. This is a new calendar since I've already had to delete the default one and create it again on MS advice. So yeah, the calendar's events sync on the web calendar and my Surface RT...
  10. Calendar app shows duplicate events

Calendar app shows duplicate events: Hi, I've been experiencing a problem with the Windows 10 Calendar app - it shows duplicate events. I'm using a Microsoft account (Outlook.com) and have it configured on the computer. Mail app Works ok and syncs. Calendar App shows duplicate events. If I access the same...