Windows 10: Calendar app not displaying events/calendar from gmail accounts after recent windows update

Discus and support Calendar app not displaying events/calendar from gmail accounts after recent windows update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The calendar app was working fine at first but it suddenly stopped showing events on the app. The calendar was still showing on the side bar. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Wongbloom, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Wongbloom Win User

Calendar app not displaying events/calendar from gmail accounts after recent windows update

The calendar app was working fine at first but it suddenly stopped showing events on the app. The calendar was still showing on the side bar. I tried the various fixes found online, reinstalling, resetting, firewall fix, etc. and they did not work.

When I deleted and added my account back, my calendar for gmail wasn’t added to the calendar app so it only has the calendar from outlook. Previously (when I first set it up), the calendar from my gmail account was automatically added to the calendar app.

I also made sure that sync was turned on.

:)

Wongbloom, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Tomel Win User

Events on Outlook Calendar Deleted, Retained on GMail Calendar???

The Basics

Using Windows 10 Calendar (Outlook) as my primary calendar. The calendar contains two accounts, my Microsoft Live Account and my Gmail Account. In the left panel, I have the Gmail Calendar checked – the Outlook calendar is unchecked. When I add an event, the default dropdown is my Gmail calendar which is what I want as my default.

My Problem

Events that I add to my calendar show up in both my Outlook calendar and my Gmail calendar as expected – or maybe not quite as expected. I’ve just discovered that if I add an event several months in the future, it momentarily appears on my Outlook calendar and then is deleted (I see a brief deleted message appear). If I then go directly to my Gmail calendar, the event I just added shows up as expected. As of today (March 24), the cutoff date when the Windows/Outlook calendar automatic deletes begin to occur is September 7 (or 167 days from now). I haven’t yet experimented to see if the cutoff date moves forward every day.

Very strange. Anybody know what’s going on. If you have a similar calendar setup as mine, give it a try and see if your experience is the same. By the way, my Windows 10 system is fully updated.

Tomel, Nov 22, 2019
  3. gmail calendar event is deleted by calendar app

Hi,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

If your Google calendar can't be synced with the Windows Calendar app, then follow the below Microsoft article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/see-google-events-calendar-app

If the issue persists then, I suggest you to uninstall the apps which came inbuilt with Windows 10 using Windows PowerShell and reinstall using Windows Store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in
      the search bar.

• Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

• Enter the below command to reinstall the Mail and Calendar app.
    get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and Calendar app form the Windows Store.

If you need any further assistance let us know and we would be glad to assist you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Nov 22, 2019
  4. net_21 Win User

Calendar app not displaying events/calendar from gmail accounts after recent windows update

gmail calendar event is deleted by calendar app

Dear all,

platform: HP notebook

calendar version: 17.6525.42271.0

mail version: same with calendar..

i added my gmail account to my calendar, sync works well, all my birthday contacts loaded successfully.

i want to add some event calendar (such as concert, wedding invitation, exhibition, etc.) on my gmail calendar (by using calendar app), under the tag group of my own account, not on birthday tag group. everything works well only until month June 2016. All
    events i created after June 2016 is deleted automatically.

when I check gmail calendar via web browser, all my deleted items exist.

i even tried to delete gmail account and add it to calendar app, all events after June 2016 are missing. when i add same event on same date (after June 2016), the event is deleted automatically.

any idea how to get the gmail event after June 2016?

thank you very much Calendar app not displaying events/calendar from gmail accounts after recent windows update :)

Calendar app not displaying events/calendar from gmail accounts after recent windows update 9fef31d2-de63-4dca-954c-32fa679c6c5e.png

net_21, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Calendar app not displaying events/calendar from gmail accounts after recent windows update - Similar Threads - Calendar app displaying

2. HOw to share a calendar from Windows Calendar App to Gmail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOw to share a calendar from Windows Calendar App to Gmail?: Hello.I want to see MyCalendar on Microsoft Account in Google calendar. I usually make an appointment with somebody, quicly pust the calendar button in right bottom corner and type the time and name of meeting. But this appointment will be only on my Desktop, but I also want...
  3. HOw to share a calendar from Windows Calendar App to Gmail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOw to share a calendar from Windows Calendar App to Gmail?: Hello.I want to see MyCalendar on Microsoft Account in Google calendar. I usually make an appointment with somebody, quicly pust the calendar button in right bottom corner and type the time and name of meeting. But this appointment will be only on my Desktop, but I also want...
  4. HOw to share a calendar from Windows Calendar App to Gmail?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Calendar app stuck on Creating account with Gmail

Calendar app stuck on Creating account with Gmail: Many users I have the same problem on windows 10 [img] The calendar was working but was (maybe) buggy. So I log off from my calendar Gmail account then I tried to reenabled it. But the app get stuck on "creating account". I tried: + to (un)install the calendar (using...
  6. Calendar app stuck on Creating account with Gmail

in Windows 10 Support
    Calendar app stuck on Creating account with Gmail: Many users I have the same problem on windows 10 [img] The calendar was working but was (maybe) buggy. So I log off from my calendar Gmail account then I tried to reenabled it. But the app get stuck on "creating account". I tried: + to (un)install the calendar (using...
  7. How to export Calendar events from Mail and Calendar app to a different Calendar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to export Calendar events from Mail and Calendar app to a different Calendar?: Using Windows 10 and have some events that I want to move to a different calendar. Can I move them? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-export-calendar-events-from-mail-and/ffcb17eb-9ee1-488f-813f-1e248d70cd4d
  8. Taskbar calendar widget is empty, doesn't display events from the calendar app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar calendar widget is empty, doesn't display events from the calendar app: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zapgokh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dz5ffi/taskbar_calendar_widget_is_empty_doesnt_display/
  9. Unable to add gmail account to calendar app

Unable to add gmail account to calendar app: Hi, I have a problem with the calendar app. I want to connect a certain one of my two Gmail accounts to the calendar app. When I click the settings button then 'manage account', I can see that my Gmail account is connected. However, when I look at the calendars, it says I...
  10. Events on Outlook Calendar Deleted, Retained on GMail Calendar???

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Events on Outlook Calendar Deleted, Retained on GMail Calendar???: The Basics Using Windows 10 Calendar (Outlook) as my primary calendar. The calendar contains two accounts, my Microsoft Live Account and my Gmail Account. In the left panel, I have the Gmail Calendar checked – the Outlook calendar is unchecked. When I add an event, the...