Windows 10: Calendar app not showing notifications

Discus and support Calendar app not showing notifications in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, I have birthdays set up in my contacts and they show up in calendar and other events as well but I never receive a notification in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steven Campoli, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Calendar app not showing notifications

Hey guys, I have birthdays set up in my contacts and they show up in calendar and other events as well but I never receive a notification in the taskbar, I reset the app and also made sure in system, notifications and actions that calendar is turned on. Mail works just fine.

:)

Steven Campoli, Sep 23, 2020
  2. jadinolf Win User

calendar app not showing missed notifications

I just typed calendar in the search box and this is what I got.

Calendar app not showing notifications [​IMG]

jadinolf, Sep 23, 2020
  3. Can't enable Windows notifications for Calendar app

Hello,

To help you receive the notifications for your Calendar app, kindly setup your account through the Windows Mail app as well; then check if the notifications push through. Also, kindly set the Calendar app as a default program by simply following the steps below.

• Right-click on the Start icon.
    • Click Control Panel; then select Programs.
    • Choose Set Default Programs; then select Calendar.
    • Click Set this program as default.

Observe if your Calendar notifications show.

Let us know if the solution helps.

Vanessa Oca, Sep 23, 2020
  4. Trader57 Win User

Calendar app not showing notifications

Notification for Calendar app in win 10

I do not see any notifications from my calendar app. The calendar app does not appear in the Notifications and actions screen. How do I add calendar to 'show notifications from these apps' list.

Trader57, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

Calendar app not showing notifications

1. Calendar app not showing notifications - Similar Threads - Calendar app showing

2. Disable mail and calendar notification if apps closed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable mail and calendar notification if apps closed: I want Windows Mail and Calendar background work to be disabled if they are closedI have a few email accounts there, I want to still receive other notifications from other applications and receive notifications only if the apps are intentionally opened and left running....
  3. Windows 10 Calendar app notifications showing only "Private event"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Calendar app notifications showing only "Private event": I made a bunch of reminders in a separate Google Calendar, and I synced that calendar with my Windows 10 Calendar desktop app. This calendar was created as private, and it needs to remain private. The sync is automatic and system-wide on Windows 10 configured in the...
  4. CALENDAR APP NO NOTIFICATIONS ON DESKTOP

CALENDAR APP NO NOTIFICATIONS ON DESKTOP: I do not receive desktop notifications for calendar events nor do they appear in action center. I have tried various fixes with no results. I recently cured a no sound with notifications problem by deleting and reinstalling the Mail app. Also, I would like to receive the...
  5. calendar app not showing missed notifications

calendar app not showing missed notifications: running win 10, build 18363.592 version of the calendar app for win 10, version 16005.12228.20410.0 i have been searching for a solution for weeks now.. nothing works.. if i create an event, and the computer is on when the appointment time is set to notify, the notification...
  6. Notifications for Google Calendar through edge not showing

Notifications for Google Calendar through edge not showing: Have 2 identical HP laptops Windows 10 VERY current 1903 and have set up on BOTH to get desktop notifications in Action Center. [ATTACH]For some reason the notifications have STOPPED on 1 machine. And now every time I open the Google Calender on Edge I get this asking IF I...
  7. Calendar notifications not showing on lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Calendar notifications not showing on lock screen: My computer is a Surface Pro 4 with the latest version of Windows 10, and it is fully updated. I've enabled the "Calendar notifications on lock screen option" in the Personalization settings, and nothing appeared on the lock screen. Even after restarting the computer, nothing...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Calendar app not showing in Notifications & actions

Windows 10 Pro Calendar app not showing in Notifications & actions: My Windows 10 Pro 64-bit version 1803 (OS Build 17134.254) PC is running the Mail and Calendar apps. In Windows Settings >> System >> Notifications & actions >> Get notifications from these apps, the Mail app is showing, so I can edit the Mail notification options, but the...
  9. Calendar app showing duplicate calendars

Calendar app showing duplicate calendars: Starting this morning I noticed that the Calendar app was showing duplicate calendars. Normally I have three calendars which are Calendar, Birthdays, and US holidays, but now I have two of each. Anyone else seen this? How to delete/remove the duplicate calendars? As a side...
  10. Calendar Notification

in Windows 10 Support
    Calendar Notification: How to enable notification from calendar in notification area for next event? 7644