Windows 10: Calendar app only displaying 3 items per day in month view

Discus and support Calendar app only displaying 3 items per day in month view in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On the windows 10 calendar app month view, only the first three entries show and it doesn't say "x more" as does the calendar in outlook .com. In other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Spinnekop, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Spinnekop Win User

Calendar app only displaying 3 items per day in month view

On the windows 10 calendar app month view, only the first three entries show and it doesn't say "x more" as does the calendar in outlook .com. In other words, you cannot expand in month view to show all events in a day without switching to day or week view. It doesn't even tell you that you have more events....

:)

Spinnekop, Aug 10, 2015

2. MyPhone calendar

Hi user,

Can you check if the day and the month you are seeing in the Day view and Month view are of a day/month having the calendar items? Say if you do not have any calendar item today, it will not show any on the Day view and if none in this month it will not show
    anything in the month view. You have to scroll to that month/day. In list view, it is just a list of your calendar items and not based on the current date/month.

Thanks,

Prasad

Prasad R.M - MSFT, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Yuoaman Win User
    Windows calendar app month view does not show all appointments

I'm experiencing the same issue, the Windows 10 Calendar app has no way of displaying more than a handful of events per day in month view, and there are really no visual options whatsoever. And that FAQ for the Windows 8 version of the app has no real
    helpful information.

Yuoaman, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

Calendar app only displaying 3 items per day in month view

1. Calendar app only displaying 3 items per day in month view - Similar Threads - Calendar app displaying

2. Restore monthly calendar view?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore monthly calendar view?: When I click on the day/date in the lower right corner the calendar that pops up has started having the current date on the top line of the calendar instead of starting with the first day of the month. How do I get it to go back to showing the calendar by month?...
  3. Restore monthly calendar view?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore monthly calendar view?: When I click on the day/date in the lower right corner the calendar that pops up has started having the current date on the top line of the calendar instead of starting with the first day of the month. How do I get it to go back to showing the calendar by month?...
  4. How do I view previous calendar events prior to 3 months?

How do I view previous calendar events prior to 3 months?: HelloI need to check my calendar for events which happened before 3 months prior but they have been cleared. Is there a way to get them back?...
  5. How do I view previous calendar events prior to 3 months?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I view previous calendar events prior to 3 months?: HelloI need to check my calendar for events which happened before 3 months prior but they have been cleared. Is there a way to get them back?...
  6. How do I view previous calendar events prior to 3 months?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Calendar deletes after 3 months

Calendar deletes after 3 months: My Windows 10 Calendar is only showing events for 3 months. Everything previous to 3 months is blank. How can I retrieve those older events??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-deletes-after-3-months/4aaf1a15-00fd-42ce-8f8d-785200089b45
  8. BSOD roughly 3 times per month

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD roughly 3 times per month: Hello, my computer has been blue-screening roughly 3 times per month since October 2018. I don't know much about how to go about searching for the cause, but I did start collecting memory mini-dumps. 2019-01-04 dump: BugcheckCode 292, Parameter 1 = 0x0...
  9. March 1921 date in Calendar month view

in Windows 10 Customization
    March 1921 date in Calendar month view: In Windows 10, when I am in "Week" view and then click on the "Month" view the date for the month goes to March 1921. This has been an issue for me the past year or so. Updates have not corrected it. Anyone know a fix?...
  10. Calendar: Multiple events in month view

Calendar: Multiple events in month view: Just installed Win10 yesterday, and taking a first look at the Calendar app. Unless I have overlooked something, this app has a flaw that makes it almost not worth using. I'm using the app to display my Google Calendar events, a month at a time. In many cases, I have...