Windows 10: Calendar App outlook

Discus and support Calendar App outlook in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why am I unable to copy and paste Google meet , zoom links from calendar app to my web browser ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AYUSHMAURYA, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Calendar App outlook

Why am I unable to copy and paste Google meet , zoom links from calendar app to my web browser ?

:)

AYUSHMAURYA, Oct 3, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Mail & Calendar App

By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated.

Calendar App outlook [​IMG]

meebers, Oct 3, 2020
  3. Perry Win User
    Make Outlook show calendar notifications in the Windows 10 notification bar

we can set the account up in Windows Mail app, turning off sync for mail and contacts.

Calendar reminders will use the Windows reminder system and display prominently in the corner of your screen, on top of any open programs.

Calendar App outlook UVUOj.png

Please refer to the steps below:

1. Add your Exchange account to Mail app. Win 10 will automatically configure this account on Calendar App too.
    2. Open Start > Settings > System > Notification&Actions.
    3. Turn on notifications for Outlook and Calendar but turn off the option for Mail.

Calendar App outlook OLTd5.png

Reference link

Perry, Oct 3, 2020
  4. Calendar App outlook

How to import Outlook 2016 calendar to Windows Mail app.

Hi JJG10.

I see you used the word import, is it import or sync that you are after.

If it was a one time import you could "export / save as" your calendar and assuming your actual mail service supported calendar you could import the ics file. There is an app (I haven't used) Calendar Restore that would allow you to import ics file In Windows Calendar according to their documentation.

http://www.intowindows.com/how-to-im...s-10-calendar/

Here is a link to "export" your calendar.

https://www.slipstick.com/outlookcom...-com-calendar/

I'm not using the Windows 10 mail app but I wanted my calendar and contacts to sync from Outlook 2013 to my phone which has a calendar and contact app. In big round steps, I opened an outlook.com account, saved my Outlook 2013 calendar and imported into my new outlook.com account. I also exported by contacts and imported them. Then I added my new outlook.com account to Outlook 2013 and set the Outlook.com as the default "Data" account. Now if I change a contact or a calendar entry in Outlook 2013 it syncs with the outlook.com account which syncs with the necessary apps on my phone.

Depending on your mail domain there could be third party apps to sync Outlook 20xx to your mail account which in turn would sync to the Windows 10 apps. CompanionLink comes to mind. My wife was using but eventually we converted to my method.

Could I ask what domain supplies your mail?

Ken

Caledon Ken, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

Calendar App outlook

1. Calendar App outlook - Similar Threads - Calendar App outlook

2. calendar on outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    calendar on outlook: why you push people to use outlook calender? its not good, its suck, how to still use the old calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-on-outlook/a85880d3-1f7f-4d58-bd6f-0f712b90f793
  3. Outlook Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Calendar: How can I sync my microsoft 365 Outlook Calendar with my Samsung G7 phone calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/e8eabcdf-8460-4629-a29b-8196b995f719
  4. Outlook calendar keeps crashing in app.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Outlook calendar keeps crashing in app.: MS Outlook desktop keeps crashing every time I open my calendar, the problem has just started to happen. It allows me to look at the calendar for a couple of seconds before closing the entire application.Any idea what's going on?...
  5. Outlook calendar keeps crashing app.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook calendar keeps crashing app.: MS Outlook desktop keeps crashing whenever I open my calendar. I do have several accounts tied into it, and the issue just started happening. It allows me to look at the calendar for a couple of seconds <5 before closing the entire app. It's on the latest version and no...
  6. Calendar in Outlook App on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar in Outlook App on Windows 10: I would like to give Feedback without using the Feedback Hub. For the Windows 10 Office 365 Outlook App, it would be great to add the weekday when receiving a calendar invite. Currently it only says the date and the time in the reading pane preview....
  7. Outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook calendar: How do I delete an appointment on my Outlook calendar? For some reason, I am now unable to do so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/3c6c4c2a-3c55-4139-a34b-143f6f25ca2b
  8. Outlook vs Calendar App (working with Google Calendar)

Outlook vs Calendar App (working with Google Calendar): Hi, I'm really confused. I use a corporate Google account for my email and calendar (and contacts). I'm having trouble syncing this calendar (so that I can not only see appointments, but also add and amend them) in Outlook. Email is syncing perfectly fine. If I use the...
  9. Outlook Calendar

Outlook Calendar: when I change my font style in outlook calendar, as soon as I step away, but calendar defaults back to another style? Why does the changed style not stay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/5eba0318-53da-4805-8282-95f68621e1c2
  10. Online Outlook Calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar App

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Online Outlook Calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar App: Hello everybody, my online outlook calendar does not sync with my Windows Calendar app. I am talking about the online calendar which can be accessed after sign-in here: Prihláste sa do svojho konta Microsoft which for me used to always take all the information from my...