Windows 10: Calendar app - Taskbar calendar

Discus and support Calendar app - Taskbar calendar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The events I create on my android phone, using a gmail account will sync to the calendar app when opened fully from the start menu. These are then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Amheirel, Apr 20, 2022.

1. Calendar app - Taskbar calendar

The events I create on my android phone, using a gmail account will sync to the calendar app when opened fully from the start menu. These are then visible in the popup menu version of the calendar app which is accessed via the taskbar. Excellent.

However the events will not sync unless I open the main version of the app. I want my events to sync and be visible in the popup without having to open the main app. Does anyone know if this is possible?

submitted by /u/Amheirel
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Amheirel, Apr 20, 2022

2. Calendar app not showing notifications

Hey guys, I have birthdays set up in my contacts and they show up in calendar and other events as well but I never receive a notification in the taskbar, I reset the app and also in system, notifications and actions calendar is not in the list but Is.

- - - Updated - - -

Marked as solved, I added a test in my calendar and it just started working. If anything I’ll report back or open another thread, thank you !

Steven Campoli, Apr 20, 2022
  3. tracit99 Win User
    Calendar app showing duplicate calendars

Starting this morning I noticed that the Calendar app was showing duplicate calendars. Normally I have three calendars which are Calendar, Birthdays, and US holidays, but now I have two of each. Anyone else seen this? How to delete/remove the duplicate calendars? As a side note Outlook.com>Calendar shows just the normal three. I have the duplicate calendars on both my laptops. So far I have tried deleting and reinstalling my MS account in Calendar. I have remove and reinstalled Mail and Calendar app. I restored an image from last week and initially they were only the three normal ones, but I guess it synced and now I have all six once again. I signed out into a local account and back to MS account. I spent an hour in a chat with Microsoft Support which is always a treat. So far there has not been a solution. I think it must be a MS server side issue, but I cannot do any thing about that. Maybe some MS maintenance has gone rogue. Your suggestions are welcomed.

Calendar app - Taskbar calendar [​IMG]

tracit99, Apr 20, 2022
  4. Calendar app - Taskbar calendar

calendars

So not really following. I suspect the calendar the phone calls My Calendar is the default phone calendar. When you enter stuff in it it stays just on phone. Since it is likely set as default then it is populated when you enter an item.

The real test is when you click (enable) the gmail calendar. Now when entering items if My Calendar is still checked, and its your default, then the entry goes there. To avoid this I had suggested unchecking My Calendar so you know it is going into gmail's calendar. Then force a sync. Also check to ensure calendar app is allowed to use cellular data and if the capability exists, allow app to run in background.

Caledon Ken, Apr 20, 2022
Thema:

Calendar app - Taskbar calendar

1. Calendar app - Taskbar calendar - Similar Threads - Calendar app Taskbar

2. Cannot get any calendar on taskbar calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get any calendar on taskbar calendar: I cannot seem to get the *NEW* outlook app's calendar to sync onto my taskbar calendar. I am using windows 10 and cannot update and am wondering how I can do this. I have tried resetting date settings and clock settings in both control centre and task bar and then resetting...
  3. Cannot get any calendar on taskbar calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot get any calendar on taskbar calendar: I cannot seem to get the *NEW* outlook app's calendar to sync onto my taskbar calendar. I am using windows 10 and cannot update and am wondering how I can do this. I have tried resetting date settings and clock settings in both control centre and task bar and then resetting...
  4. Cannot get any calendar on taskbar calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Shared Calendar in Calendar App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared Calendar in Calendar App: Hi All,I am trying to set up the calendar app on Windows so far I used Outlook. My private account is on Office 365. I can add it to the calendar app but did not find yet a way to add shared calendars e.g. my wife's. In Outlook it is shown on the let hand side - not so in the...
  6. Shared Calendar in Calendar App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shared Calendar in Calendar App: Hi All,I am trying to set up the calendar app on Windows so far I used Outlook. My private account is on Office 365. I can add it to the calendar app but did not find yet a way to add shared calendars e.g. my wife's. In Outlook it is shown on the let hand side - not so in the...
  7. Taskbar calendar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Taskbar calendar: I have installed the 11/2019 Windows Update (1909). Why don't I have the "add event" dialog box in the taskbar calendar feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-calendar/1ca0f4c9-77f5-46ff-a62f-57d3de6f2c97
  8. Calendar App

Calendar App: I am unable to transfer Calendar App data to my new laptop. Please advice urgently, as I have lots of entries made on the app and same required for my daily work. I am unable to add my 365 id to calendar app of new laptop.[ATTACH]...
  9. Calendar on taskbar

Calendar on taskbar: Hi. The calendar that pops up from the taskbar always shows the week being on Monday. I prefer to have weeks beginning Sunday, as with all my other calendars. Is there any way to make this change? TIA. -- [ATTACH]...
  10. Mail and Calendar App not visible in taskbar

Mail and Calendar App not visible in taskbar: I have been having this problem for a week now. Yesterday I spent over an hour chatting with and remoting a Microsoft Rep but the last thing he did was reboot my system and never returned after the reboot. I have come to the community to see if anybody has this problem. I...