Windows 10: Calendar app

Discus and support Calendar app in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I minimize the calendar app, it becomes invisible on the taskbar, that the calendar icon is the same color as the taskbar, which is black.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FrankZettl, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Calendar app

When I minimize the calendar app, it becomes invisible on the taskbar, that the calendar icon is the same color as the taskbar, which is black.

:)

FrankZettl, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Calendar app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Mel Tar, Aug 9, 2019
  4. meebers Win User

Calendar app

Mail & Calendar App

By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated.

Calendar app [​IMG]

meebers, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Calendar app

1. Calendar app - Similar Threads - Calendar app

2. Windows 10 Camera, Calendar, Mail, and Snip & Sketch apps New Icons

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Camera, Calendar, Mail, and Snip & Sketch apps New Icons: The Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10 will be getting new modern icons in a future update. Here's a sneak peak: [img] [img] Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 138782
  3. New icons for Mail and Calendar app and Camera app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New icons for Mail and Calendar app and Camera app in Windows 10: The Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10 will be getting new modern icons in a future update. Here's a sneak peak: [img] [img] Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 138782
  4. App to sync Outlook Calendar and Contacts to Android device.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    App to sync Outlook Calendar and Contacts to Android device.: For some years now I’ve been using Companionlink to sync my Calendar and Contacts with my Android device. For the last few years I’ve been using the Outlook app on my Android device and still rely on Companionlink to sync both Calendar and Contacts. Maybe I’m missing...
  5. Calendar app on Windows 10 not showing events created on iPhone/iCloud.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar app on Windows 10 not showing events created on iPhone/iCloud.: Hello All, Kindly help me here if anyone else has faced similar issue and have been able to resolve the same. On my windows 10 machine, I'm syncing my mails, calendars & contacts with Mail, Calendar & People apps respectively. Everything except one, is working like charm....
  6. New Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app icons leak

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app icons leak: The Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10 will be getting new modern icons in a future update. Here's a sneak peak: [img] [img] Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 138782
  7. Can not turn on mail app in win10. Have calendar app.

Can not turn on mail app in win10. Have calendar app.: Cant turn on Mail app in Mail and Calendar settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-turn-on-mail-app-in-win10-have-calendar/6d7521cd-ad44-461e-8913-b522285b12ce
  8. Calendar App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar App: I am unable to transfer Calendar App data to my new laptop. Please advice urgently, as I have lots of entries made on the app and same required for my daily work. I am unable to add my 365 id to calendar app of new laptop.[ATTACH]...
  9. Windows 10 Apps like Calculator, Calendar - no longer available?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Apps like Calculator, Calendar - no longer available?: Hi All, I've tried to reset some of the Apps, and the App just disappears! I like to use the Calculator, but it's gone - and I can't access the Store App any longer either? How can I get them back? Many thanks!...
  10. MAIL & CALENDAR APP UNABLE TO LAUCH

MAIL & CALENDAR APP UNABLE TO LAUCH: AM USING THE WIN 10 AND UTNIL UPTO WEEK FOR PAST 3 YEARS, THE MAIL & CALENDAR APP WAS WORKING FINE SUDDENLY ONE DAY IT STOPPED WORKING AND IS NOT ABLE TO LAUNH HAVE TRIED ALL RESET , PRIVACY CHNAGE OPTION ETC... BUT NO LUCK SO FAR CAN ANYONE GUIDE PLEASE...