Windows 10: calendar app

Discus and support calendar app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After the auto WINDOWS 10 update on Tuesday 8/9/2019. I noticed that my calendar app had become saturated with an obtrusive series daily reminder. it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ColinBeardmore, Sep 14, 2019.

1. calendar app

After the auto WINDOWS 10 update on Tuesday 8/9/2019. I noticed that my calendar app had become saturated with an obtrusive series daily reminder. it seemed to have taken this reminder from my Alexa .

To remove it from my calendar I have tried everything. Strangely if I look at the calendars in the Android and windows outlook account they do not show this reminder saturating my calendar pages.

I cant edit the reminder from with the calendar setting which replies" cant find origin"

I have tried shutting and reopening Windows . and removing and re installing the windows Calendar app

Removing the reminder on the Alexa app and then tried to sync the calendar .

Nothing will shift it.

CAN ANYBODY SUGGEST A SOLUTION ???

Moved from:

Calendars and tasks

/

Adding and managing tasks

:)

ColinBeardmore, Sep 14, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. calendar app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Mel Tar, Sep 25, 2019
  4. meebers Win User

calendar app

Mail & Calendar App

By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated.

calendar app [​IMG]

meebers, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

calendar app

1. calendar app - Similar Threads - calendar app

2. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Mail & Calendar app: Hi all, Broken record here again to vent my spleen.Yet again I have discovered on turning on my laptop, that my mail app has been disabled, nay vanished, and replaced with the wonderous new Outlook. Needless to say I hunted around to find my 'missing 'missing' mail app and...
  3. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Mail & Calendar app: Hi all, Broken record here again to vent my spleen.Yet again I have discovered on turning on my laptop, that my mail app has been disabled, nay vanished, and replaced with the wonderous new Outlook. Needless to say I hunted around to find my 'missing 'missing' mail app and...
  4. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Calendar Widget opens the Outlook website instead of the Outlook app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar Widget opens the Outlook website instead of the Outlook app: Whenever I click on an event in the Calendar widget, it open the outlook website instead of the native app that i have installedThe new outlook.is there any way to make sure it opens in the app?...
  6. Calendar Widget opens the Outlook website instead of the Outlook app

Calendar Widget opens the Outlook website instead of the Outlook app: Whenever I click on an event in the Calendar widget, it open the outlook website instead of the native app that i have installedThe new outlook.is there any way to make sure it opens in the app?...
  7. Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues - Need an actual MVP who will not reply once then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues - Need an actual MVP who will not reply once then...: Good day folks,Having the following issue and it would be helpful to have an actual MVP/moderator who will not reply once then leave.. Have had that happen on multiple other posts where an "MVP" would post a couple of steps then disappear never to be heard from again when the...
  8. Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues - Need an actual MVP who will not reply once then...

Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues - Need an actual MVP who will not reply once then...: Good day folks,Having the following issue and it would be helpful to have an actual MVP/moderator who will not reply once then leave.. Have had that happen on multiple other posts where an "MVP" would post a couple of steps then disappear never to be heard from again when the...
  9. Please Help re. New Calendar App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help re. New Calendar App: I sure hope you Microsoft can help me. I have always since first getting a computer in the late 1980's been a Windows PC not Apple/Mac customer. I love your products and system- with this new and glaring exception. Your longtime simple and productive Calendar App will soon be...
  10. Please Help re. New Calendar App

Please Help re. New Calendar App: I sure hope you Microsoft can help me. I have always since first getting a computer in the late 1980's been a Windows PC not Apple/Mac customer. I love your products and system- with this new and glaring exception. Your longtime simple and productive Calendar App will soon be...