Windows 10: Calendar App?

Discus and support Calendar App? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I use the Windows 10 Calendar App, if I try to put in a appointment in the calendar and I select my Gmail Calendar instead of the Outlook Calendar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Winuser, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Winuser Win User

Calendar App?

When I use the Windows 10 Calendar App, if I try to put in a appointment in the calendar and I select my Gmail Calendar instead of the Outlook Calendar It will not save it if it's more than three months away. When I try saving it I get a blinking saving message then it turns to a blinking deleting message. When I check in the Calendar App the appointment isn't there. If I log into my Gmail account or I look at the calendar in eM Client the appointment is there. This happens on my desktop and my Windows phone. If I use the Outlook Calendar it will save but then I don't get the appointment notice in em Client. I still can't get the Outlook Calendar to work in eM Client although I can get it to display the one email from MS that is in my mailbox. Anyone know a way to get this to work or what I'm doing wrong?

:)

Winuser, Apr 4, 2016

2. After upgrading from Windows 8 to Windows 10, none of my calendar appointments transferred over.

Yes, I can create an appt on both outlook.com and the calendar in Windows 10. The issue I am facing was already clearly stated in my original post above. Please let me know more specifically how I can further clarify. Thank you.

Miss Calendar, Apr 4, 2016
  3. How to sync an alternate calendar instead of the default calendar

Hi,

I recently converted to an OMNIA phone. WIth my previous NOKIA phone, I can program the syncing of the calendar to sync with my (which is the one in office live) that I use as my default rather than the default calendar provided by my ISP.
    IN other words, I can choose a calendar to sync with the phone. Now that is convenient. Thing is, with windows mobile, I can't figure out how to do this. I want to use my and sync it with my phone rather than the one in my outlook. Is
    this possible and how do you do it? If not, then I guess this calls for a software upgrade.

alternate calendar, Apr 4, 2016
  4. Winuser Win User

Calendar App?

Winuser, Apr 5, 2016
  5. Winuser Win User
    Found a temporary solution until MS fixes this problem. I went to the store and downloaded an app that actually works on my phone and desktop.

Winuser, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Calendar App?

1. Calendar App? - Similar Threads - Calendar App

2. Mail and calendar app crashed after Windows update.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mail and calendar app crashed after Windows update.: The Windows 10 update was done automatically and now the Mail and Calendar app, which worked perfectly before, is not working.They have spent hours troubleshooting.I would love to get the app back. PLEASE HELP...
  3. some appointments in Win 10 Mail&Calendar app have the wrong time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some appointments in Win 10 Mail&Calendar app have the wrong time: There are a number of timezone related posts i have read, but none of the suggestions make any difference. The strange thing is that it is not all appointments which are wrong.1. I have shared my calendar with my wife and she adds appointments on her iPhone2. checking through...
  4. Calendar notifications are not working and not appearing in the settings app.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar notifications are not working and not appearing in the settings app.: I was using Calendar to remind me about events. I put in a test event to see how the notifications work out and they don't appear at all. I looked through the community about it and it shows that I need to turn on notifications in the setting app. When I went to notifications...
  5. Mail and Calendar app for kid

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Mail and Calendar app for kid: Hi there, I was trying to set up Mail for my kid email for my kid's laptop but always encountering error code error 0x80070490.The problem only happened in his laptop because when I tried to set his email in Mail app in my laptop there was no problem at all.I really...
  6. Possible to change default font size in "Calendar" app in Win10

Possible to change default font size in "Calendar" app in Win10: Hello,The "Calendar" app in Win10 has the default font size set to 11 points. But I have to change this to 12 points for every event I create.Is there a way to change this default font size?Thanks in advance...
  7. Why Indonesia is not on the Holiday Calendar List for Windows 10 calendar App?

Why Indonesia is not on the Holiday Calendar List for Windows 10 calendar App?: Hello! I am wondering why some countries is not listed in the Holiday calendars for the Calendar App in Windows 10.Specifically, I am wondering about Indonesia. Why is the reason of this? Is there a way for me to contribute, so that I can help to list the country holiday, so...
  8. Mail calendar app not working

in Browsers and Email
    Mail calendar app not working: I am running Windows 10 Home version 21H1 OS build 19043.1055 on a HP laptop. let me apologize up front this is going to be a long post. Please read to the end so you know what I have done before you ask me to do something I have not already tried. This all started sometime...
  9. Cannot open default system apps eg: photos, mail and calendar, get help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot open default system apps eg: photos, mail and calendar, get help: i also cannot open camera, any xbox related app, and have done a full scan with mcafee. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-default-system-apps-eg-photos-mail-and/af976dd8-261c-4181-9bfc-a88f7f428f2f
  10. Cannot 'Add Account' in Windows 10 Inbox and Calendar App Error Code 0x80070490 pops up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot 'Add Account' in Windows 10 Inbox and Calendar App Error Code 0x80070490 pops up: Every time I try to add my Google account to the Inbox or Calendar app Error Code 0x80070490 pops up.I have also enabled IMAP Access in my Gmail but the problem persists....