Windows 10: Calendar App?

Discus and support Calendar App? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I use the Windows 10 Calendar App, if I try to put in a appointment in the calendar and I select my Gmail Calendar instead of the Outlook Calendar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Winuser, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Winuser Win User

Calendar App?

When I use the Windows 10 Calendar App, if I try to put in a appointment in the calendar and I select my Gmail Calendar instead of the Outlook Calendar It will not save it if it's more than three months away. When I try saving it I get a blinking saving message then it turns to a blinking deleting message. When I check in the Calendar App the appointment isn't there. If I log into my Gmail account or I look at the calendar in eM Client the appointment is there. This happens on my desktop and my Windows phone. If I use the Outlook Calendar it will save but then I don't get the appointment notice in em Client. I still can't get the Outlook Calendar to work in eM Client although I can get it to display the one email from MS that is in my mailbox. Anyone know a way to get this to work or what I'm doing wrong?

:)

Winuser, Apr 4, 2016

2. After upgrading from Windows 8 to Windows 10, none of my calendar appointments transferred over.

Yes, I can create an appt on both outlook.com and the calendar in Windows 10. The issue I am facing was already clearly stated in my original post above. Please let me know more specifically how I can further clarify. Thank you.

Miss Calendar, Apr 4, 2016
  3. How to sync an alternate calendar instead of the default calendar

Hi,

I recently converted to an OMNIA phone. WIth my previous NOKIA phone, I can program the syncing of the calendar to sync with my (which is the one in office live) that I use as my default rather than the default calendar provided by my ISP.
    IN other words, I can choose a calendar to sync with the phone. Now that is convenient. Thing is, with windows mobile, I can't figure out how to do this. I want to use my and sync it with my phone rather than the one in my outlook. Is
    this possible and how do you do it? If not, then I guess this calls for a software upgrade.

alternate calendar, Apr 4, 2016
  4. Winuser Win User

Calendar App?

Winuser, Apr 5, 2016
  5. Winuser Win User
    Found a temporary solution until MS fixes this problem. I went to the store and downloaded an app that actually works on my phone and desktop.

Winuser, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Calendar App?

1. Calendar App? - Similar Threads - Calendar App

2. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Mail & Calendar app: Hi all, Broken record here again to vent my spleen.Yet again I have discovered on turning on my laptop, that my mail app has been disabled, nay vanished, and replaced with the wonderous new Outlook. Needless to say I hunted around to find my 'missing 'missing' mail app and...
  3. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Mail & Calendar app: Hi all, Broken record here again to vent my spleen.Yet again I have discovered on turning on my laptop, that my mail app has been disabled, nay vanished, and replaced with the wonderous new Outlook. Needless to say I hunted around to find my 'missing 'missing' mail app and...
  4. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Calendar Widget opens the Outlook website instead of the Outlook app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar Widget opens the Outlook website instead of the Outlook app: Whenever I click on an event in the Calendar widget, it open the outlook website instead of the native app that i have installedThe new outlook.is there any way to make sure it opens in the app?...
  6. Calendar Widget opens the Outlook website instead of the Outlook app

Calendar Widget opens the Outlook website instead of the Outlook app: Whenever I click on an event in the Calendar widget, it open the outlook website instead of the native app that i have installedThe new outlook.is there any way to make sure it opens in the app?...
  7. Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues - Need an actual MVP who will not reply once then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues - Need an actual MVP who will not reply once then...: Good day folks,Having the following issue and it would be helpful to have an actual MVP/moderator who will not reply once then leave.. Have had that happen on multiple other posts where an "MVP" would post a couple of steps then disappear never to be heard from again when the...
  8. Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues - Need an actual MVP who will not reply once then...

Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues - Need an actual MVP who will not reply once then...: Good day folks,Having the following issue and it would be helpful to have an actual MVP/moderator who will not reply once then leave.. Have had that happen on multiple other posts where an "MVP" would post a couple of steps then disappear never to be heard from again when the...
  9. Please Help re. New Calendar App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help re. New Calendar App: I sure hope you Microsoft can help me. I have always since first getting a computer in the late 1980's been a Windows PC not Apple/Mac customer. I love your products and system- with this new and glaring exception. Your longtime simple and productive Calendar App will soon be...
  10. Please Help re. New Calendar App

Please Help re. New Calendar App: I sure hope you Microsoft can help me. I have always since first getting a computer in the late 1980's been a Windows PC not Apple/Mac customer. I love your products and system- with this new and glaring exception. Your longtime simple and productive Calendar App will soon be...