Windows 10: Calendar appointments not shown on agenda.

Discus and support Calendar appointments not shown on agenda. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] It's shown on calendar app but It isn't shown on agenda. Please help, Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nattapol Taptieng, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Calendar appointments not shown on agenda.

Calendar appointments not shown on agenda. e826a979-99ea-4f99-ba78-d319a9ee9b5b?upload=true.png

It's shown on calendar app but It isn't shown on agenda.
    Please help, Thank you.​

:)

Nattapol Taptieng, Nov 7, 2018

2. Calendar tile shows correct date but appointment shown is from 3 days ago.

This seems very odd. Lumia 520 WP8 Calendar app. The day and date showing are correctly on the tile but the appointment is for one last Saturday as it would have been shown last Friday i.e. time and venue plus the word 'tomorrow'. When I 'select' (i.e.
    tap) the Calendar tile the agenda opens and shows the page for last Saturday.

BUT if I select the calendar from the alphabetic apps list the agenda shows today.

I tried unpinning the tile and then repining it hoping that this might be the answer (i.e. akin to deleting a shortcut and then recreating). But alas, no. change, the 'new tile' still shows the old data.

Of course it may be a user a problem - I understand that.
    I have Google Calendar synced, I don't use any other. Facebook Calendar is shown, as are Outlook UK Holidays. Other Calender links are not displayed.

Thanks in advance for any help.

RichardS
    Norwich UK
    08/07/2013

RichardSlipper, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Outlook Calendar Not Syncing!!!!

My calendar on nokia lumia 928 stopped syncing with outlook.com calendar. Also when viewing calendar in month view agenda wrong language. No updates are needed at this time according to phone. It shows the current months agenda correctly when under list
    view but does not show previous month's agenda. Some appointments and notes are not shown and will not sync even though it claims to be.
    Thought about removing my account and adding it back however do not see anyway to remove account.
    This is ridiculous!

JillWhitley, Nov 7, 2018
  4. hallhmik Win User

Calendar appointments not shown on agenda.

Calendar to show day names in day/agenda view and not to automatically have 15 minute reminders for new appointments

The calendar should show the day of the week in day and agenda view. Also when creating new appointments it is VERY annoying to have to click More Details and then set reminder to none. There should be a default setting. No wonder the battery does
    not last long as unwanted reminders are constantly going off as I have forgotten to change it to none.

hallhmik, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Calendar appointments not shown on agenda.

1. Calendar appointments not shown on agenda. - Similar Threads - Calendar appointments shown

2. Microsoft Calendar app appointments defaulting to free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Calendar app appointments defaulting to free: I have a brand new Lenovo computer running Windows 10 that has been completely updated.. I am using the Microsoft Calendar App and have 2 accounts set up within it to sync; one Google business account and one iCloud account. When I schedule a new appointment from within the...
  3. Microsoft Calendar app appointments defaulting to free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Calendar app appointments defaulting to free: I have a brand new Lenovo computer running Windows 10 that has been completely updated.. I am using the Microsoft Calendar App and have 2 accounts set up within it to sync; one Google business account and one iCloud account. When I schedule a new appointment from within the...
  4. Events in my calendar not shown in Agenda Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Events in my calendar not shown in Agenda Windows 10: I have signed in to my accounts in mail and synced the events in my calendar, but these events are not shown in agenda in taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/events-in-my-calendar-not-shown-in-agenda-windows/6fdcdc9c-0832-44c4-b49f-922f4c1360ea
  5. Events in my calendar not shown in Agenda Windows 10

Events in my calendar not shown in Agenda Windows 10: I have signed in to my accounts in mail and synced the events in my calendar, but these events are not shown in agenda in taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/events-in-my-calendar-not-shown-in-agenda-windows/6fdcdc9c-0832-44c4-b49f-922f4c1360ea
  6. Calendar appointment locations

Calendar appointment locations: I am having an issue adding an address to the calendar app. I used to be able to type in a street address for an appointment and the app would suggest locations and add them to the appointment and now it is saying it cannot find any addresses at all?...
  7. Outlook.live.com Calendar not Showing Appointments

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook.live.com Calendar not Showing Appointments: All it does is show "Loading your Events" in both Chrome and Edge. [img] Creating a New Event using the button top LH corner of Outlook then causes the appointment to appear. The calendar is synced to my iphone calendar which displays everything ok I've used the fix here:...
  8. Calendar events do not show up in Agenda

Calendar events do not show up in Agenda: I have many events in my Calendar a linked google calendar, these vents show up perfectly fine in the calendar itself. However, when i look at the agenda popup, when you click the clock, none of the events appear highlighted. When you click on the day in question, you will...
  9. Copy & pasre appointment in Microsoft Surface Calendar

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Copy & pasre appointment in Microsoft Surface Calendar: Good morning all, How do I copy and paste , using Microsoft Surface Calendar, an appointment from one day to another day ? Thanks Lee 132374
  10. export calendar appointments from excel into Calendar

export calendar appointments from excel into Calendar: I guess my query is self explanatory. May be 10 or 15 years ago this would have been a piece of cake but I guess we are too advanced for easy ways of doing something. So how do I export the excel file, what format? what should the columns be labeled? once the file is created...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows calendar not all agenda shown