Windows 10: Calendar bar

Discus and support Calendar bar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a question / suggestion... It would be very useful and informative, for the calendar bar to show the upcoming events, not by pressing on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SigitaMes, Apr 2, 2019.

1. SigitaMes Win User

Calendar bar

Hello, I have a question / suggestion... It would be very useful and informative, for the calendar bar to show the upcoming events, not by pressing on the separate days, but just by color indication that the day is occupied.. Maybe there will be an update with this feature? Because it is really annoying and time consuming to click on separate days, if you want just to check if it is a free day or not.To open the calendar itself is not the answer. the optimization of the quick glance at the calendar with shown events would be great. Calendar bar 1743d845-14d6-420e-ada5-f76aa34bddc8?upload=true.jpg Calendar bar 3015b37f-9ba9-4709-853f-7ac78ace53f4?upload=true.jpg

:)

SigitaMes, Apr 2, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

Windows 10 Calendar

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to delete the entries in a calendar app.

• Type calendar in the search bar and press enter

• Right click on an entry or Event and click on more details.

• On the top you can find the delete option.

• Click on delete to delete a particular enter or event.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Apr 2, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Mail & Calendar Apps Unable to open

Thank you for the information.

If that's the case, we suggest resetting Mail & Calendar app by following the steps below:

• On the search bar, type Settings and press Enter.
    • Select Apps.
    • Locate and click Mail and Calendar, select Reset.

After resetting the apps, we recommend resetting cache of Windows Store:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type WSReset.exe and press Enter.

Let us know if you're able to access Mail & Calendar apps.

Regards.

Justine Pel, Apr 2, 2019
  4. Calendar bar

How do I remove calendars?

Hi,

The only way to wipe a calendar of all events is to delete and recreate it.

To do so, follow these steps:

• Click on the gear icon in the top right corner and select Options
    • Click on the calendar you want to wipe
    • In the top bar, click Delete, then confirm you want to delete the calendar
    • Repeat step 2
    • Underneath the list of calendars, click on "Add a new calendar" to recreate the calendar you just deleted.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Gerald Mal, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

Calendar bar

1. Calendar bar - Similar Threads - Calendar bar

2. My search bar and calendar aren't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My search bar and calendar aren't working.: Calendar won't open and Search bar won't let me type anything.- Recently trying to open the calendar in the bottom right corner will not stay open longer than a couple of seconds, when I go to the search bar to open an app, after I start typing it goes away. I have...
  3. My search bar and calendar aren't working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My search bar and calendar aren't working.: Calendar won't open and Search bar won't let me type anything.- Recently trying to open the calendar in the bottom right corner will not stay open longer than a couple of seconds, when I go to the search bar to open an app, after I start typing it goes away. I have...
  4. clicking the time and date on the task bar not showing the Outlook calendar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    clicking the time and date on the task bar not showing the Outlook calendar.: On the bottom right of the task bar next to action center, the calendar and agenda pops up but its showing my original calendar app and not Outlook's calendar.My default apps has Outlook set as the default mail and calendar app but it still doesnt show the correct one. all...
  5. clicking the time and date on the task bar not showing the Outlook calendar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clicking the time and date on the task bar not showing the Outlook calendar.: On the bottom right of the task bar next to action center, the calendar and agenda pops up but its showing my original calendar app and not Outlook's calendar.My default apps has Outlook set as the default mail and calendar app but it still doesnt show the correct one. all...
  6. clicking the time and date on the task bar not showing the Outlook calendar.

7. Calendar Alignment /notification of Month is not correct in Notification bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar Alignment /notification of Month is not correct in Notification bar: Calendar Alignment /notification of Month is not correct in Notification bar. The calendar doesn't shows monthly and it also displays a wrong month. please find the screen shot. Today's date is 17-July-2023, but it shows August, 2023....
  8. Calendar Alignment /notification of Month is not correct in Notification bar

Calendar Alignment /notification of Month is not correct in Notification bar: Calendar Alignment /notification of Month is not correct in Notification bar. The calendar doesn't shows monthly and it also displays a wrong month. please find the screen shot. Today's date is 17-July-2023, but it shows August, 2023....
  9. calendar on task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    calendar on task bar: Your recent update has messed up my task bar. I can only click on the date/time on my taskbar in 1 monitor, the one I never use, to pull up the calendar. I use this EVERY day at work and now I have to open outlook to do it. Super inconvenient and annoying. How do I get it to...
  10. calendar on task bar

calendar on task bar: Your recent update has messed up my task bar. I can only click on the date/time on my taskbar in 1 monitor, the one I never use, to pull up the calendar. I use this EVERY day at work and now I have to open outlook to do it. Super inconvenient and annoying. How do I get it to...