Windows 10: Calendar bug on recurring events

Discus and support Calendar bug on recurring events in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have encountered a bug and wanted to report. I have a google calendar, which is both on my Android phone and my windows 10 calendar app on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mehran Ahadi, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Calendar bug on recurring events

Hello,

I have encountered a bug and wanted to report.

I have a google calendar, which is both on my Android phone and my windows 10 calendar app on PC. Recently I have added a new "all-day" event on my calendar, and set it's recurrence to "Last day of each month". It is okay on Android and web based interface of Google calendar, but I found out that in the windows 10 calendar app, the event is recurredevery one day.

I tried to edit the event on windows calendar to set it again to last day of each month, and found out that this option seems to be not implemented on windows calendar at all, since you cannot define an event with this recurrence settings, and if you do it via other synced devices, it would show it incorrectly on every day and clutter up your calendar.

Hope it gets fixed soon.

M.

:)

Mehran Ahadi, Feb 6, 2020
  2. walker73 Win User

Any way adding recurring events in calendar? - N95

Hi,

I have the same problem with my N95, I did some tests and finally I can say is a N95 software bug!!!

With my old Nokia N73 everythig works well (same outlook calendar and same pcsuite 6.85.14.1)

The problem happens only with "recurring events" (not for "recurring appointments" or "recurring meetings"): only the first occurrence is shown on nokia calendar...

Is there a way to send this bug to nokia?

walker73, Feb 6, 2020
  3. Recurring Events on Microsoft Calendar

Thank you for your response to my question. I have checked the system date and time and they are both correct. Also have run extensive diagnostics on my computer and no files have been corrupted. the recurring events on my Windows 10 Calendar are still
    not accurate. I have had to go in and move every recurring event back to its original date. I did this last week and to date the events have not altered. I still do not know why ALL the recurring events on my Windows 10 Calendar arbitrarily moved.

Terri-1748, Feb 6, 2020
  4. Calendar bug on recurring events

Recurring Events on Microsoft Calendar

I have a number of events that are recurring from year to year, birthdays, anniversaries, etc. When I went into my calendar this morning I noticed that ALL of the recurring events had been moved one day back. I had to go into each recurring event and
    change the date. Can anyone tell me why this occurred and how to prevent it from occurring?

Terri-1748, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

Calendar bug on recurring events

1. Calendar bug on recurring events - Similar Threads - Calendar bug recurring

2. Jigsaw recurring bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jigsaw recurring bug: I am being asked for payment when trying to open a puzzle I already paid for. Has been going on for at least 5 years both on Windows 10 and 11. After closing and reopening the game multiple times eventually it allows me to play....
  3. Jigsaw recurring bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jigsaw recurring bug: I am being asked for payment when trying to open a puzzle I already paid for. Has been going on for at least 5 years both on Windows 10 and 11. After closing and reopening the game multiple times eventually it allows me to play....
  4. Recurring USB bug code error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring USB bug code error: Running a Windows 10 Pro on an Acer Desktop Aspire X3400 series. I keep getting BSOD with the usb_bug_code error. Things I have done so far:1. Reinstalled Windows 10. 2. Did a BIOS update. 3. Updated all drivers. 4. Did the Windows update stuck on KB45377625. Tried the...
  5. Recurring USB bug code error

Recurring USB bug code error: Running a Windows 10 Pro on an Acer Desktop Aspire X3400 series. I keep getting BSOD with the usb_bug_code error. Things I have done so far:1. Reinstalled Windows 10. 2. Did a BIOS update. 3. Updated all drivers. 4. Did the Windows update stuck on KB45377625. Tried the...
  6. Recurring USB bug code error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. can't set up recurring event in newest Windows Mail and Calendar

can't set up recurring event in newest Windows Mail and Calendar: After losing most of my events and trying several online helpers, I was directed to delete and reinstall. After doing so, ALL events are now gone. In trying to put some back in, I found that I can't put in a recurring event. I see no drop-down to indicate repeat. How do I...
  8. Cortana Calendar Bug

in Cortana
    Cortana Calendar Bug: My Cortana is showing symptoms of dementia :c [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-calendar-bug/5ae63765-1dee-4c66-b19d-88823f2e37c1
  9. How to remove a recurring event in windows 10 calendar

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to remove a recurring event in windows 10 calendar: when I access the calendar on windows 10 outlook I can see all events and appointments. I wanted to remove particular recurring event. I right click on that event and all I get is a window to categorize and gives me the option to set a color for it. If left click on it it...
  10. Calendar New Event

Calendar New Event: Can't get this to work,click on new event and nothing happens? Calendar loads OK and highlights today,just can't add any events. This was a new install and I think it worked after the install,not sure why not working. Thanks for any suggestions on helping me fix this....